E.I.G.H.T.E.E.N.

Another Dimension

After a few hours, the musical had come to an end and all the actors entered the stage to receive the applause from the audience. Even Song Junsu joined them. Junsu was happy that he was able to help his dad out with a musical like this, because it kinda developped a love for musicals for him. Junsu wanted to this once he got older and he already knew who could help him out with this aside from his dad... Taekwoon.

Mr. Song and mr. Huang both stood backstage with a bright smile on both of their face. The premiere went exactly how they wanted it to be like and it went flawless. And they were proud at each and everyone of the cast, they were hopeful towards the upcoming months that they were going to perform this musical. Mr. Song was also proud of his son, who stepped in to help his dad out with the musical. Mr. Song didn't want to push his son to persue in acting as much as mr. Song wanted this, but he was going to support his son no matter what.

One by one, the actors stepped forward once their name was announced and all of them took the applause from the audience who were attending this premiere. Once it was time for Taekwoon, everyone got up from their seat and he got the loudest applause out of everyone. Hakyeon couldn't be more proud of his boyfriend, because Taekwoon was amazing. Hakyeon loved to enjoy the rehearsals, but he had to admit that this was his favorite night so far. He was going to assure Taekwoon to visit as many performances as possible, because he loved to see how passionate Taekwoon was on stage.

After everyone took their applause, the cast sang one more song together. They took each other's hand in theirs and the audience kept clapping. Taekwoon could tell on everyone's face that they enjoyed tonight, maybe more than the audience ever did. In the past, the theater was packed. But there also were some nights where the cast only performed with half of the audience that fit in the theater. Taekwoon didn't care much about it, because he was nothing more than a supporting role. So mr. Song and mr. Huang never really paid much attention to him. But for this musical, they wanted to see how Taekwoon was going to pull this off.

After the song ended, the cast took their final bow before they left the stage. Backstage, everyone got a hug from both mr. Song and mr. Huang. Taekwoon was the last one to get a hug, but his was the tightest among everyone of the cast. He deserved a tight hug, since he proved to both men that he was able to let them believe in him. 

''You did a great job, Taekwoon. I am more than proud of you. You showed us that you have grown a lot as a stage actor, we're going to keep you in mind for any musical we might do in the future.'' mr. Song said and Taekwoon smiled once mr. Song let go of him. Mr. Huang gave him a hug afterwards and also said the same thing to Taekwoon, which made his heart jump in excitement. After the two gentlemen had given everyone a hug, Junsu rushed to Taekwoon and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's leg.

''I had so much fun with you on stage, Taekwoon. I can't wait for tomorrow.'' Junsu said as Taekwoon chuckled when he noticed the kid having his arms wrapped around his leg. He loved to share the stage with someone who still had to discover what he really wanted, Junsu had a long road ahead and it was a good moment that he was exposed to acting on stage.

''I loved it too Junsu, you were great. See you tomorrow then.'' Taekwoon said and after Junsu let go of his leg, Taekwoon squat down and gave Junsu a hug. Junsu really looked up to Taekwoon and he kinda started to see Taekwoon as his rolemodel. Junsu hoped that his dad was going to stay in touch with Taekwoon, because Taekwoon could help him with becoming a stage actor.

The two let go of each other and they all made their way to the dressingroom. The group kept talking about how tonight went for them, while they were taken out of their outfits and their makeup was removed aswell. None of them could really believe it that the premiere was already over, but everyone had so much fun.

''Did you have a lot of fun?'' one of the stylists asked Taekwoon once she was busy with helping out Taekwoon to get changed into his casual outfit. Taekwoon nodded and couldn't stop smiling. This was his debut as a main actor and he received such a great response from the audience, he barely could believe it.

''I had indeed. It was my first time to portray a major role, while I have only done supporting roles in the past. I am more than happy that the audience responded well to me portraying a major role.'' Taekwoon explained and it was now that the stylist smiled. She and the other stylists were watching the premiere backstage and they were very proud of everyone who was performing on stage. But they kept an eye on Taekwoon in particular, since they heard of the two gentlemen that Taekwoon was quite tough towards himself and needed to have everything scheduled the way he wanted to. But after he started dating Hakyeon, he became a lot more relaxed.

The more pieces of the outfit the stylist took off from Taekwoon, the more of his casual outfit went back on. Taekwoon couldn't wait to meet Hakyeon again, Taekwoon wanted to hear what Hakyeon thought about his performance. He also wanted to hear what Jeongguk and his parents thought, he wanted to hear if they were proud of him or not.

After that, Taekwoon had to sit in a chair where they were going to remove his makeup. So Taekwoon closed his eyes and he felt the tissues on his face removing the makeup. Taekwoon was glad that the first night was over, but he was very excited about the nights that were about the come. Taekwoon loved to be on stage, this is what apparently could be his life. But Taekwoon had a long way to go if he wanted to succeed in this. If he really wanted to become a stage actor, he had to find an agency where he could try out for an audition. But were agencies waiting for him?

''Alright, we're done. You're free to go and we'll see you tomorrow again.'' one of the stylists said and once Taekwoon opened his eyes, he indeed saw that all of the makeup was removed from his face. He was just the Taekwoon again who was known by everyone. Taekwoon thanked the stylists and got up from his chair. Yet again, he couldn't move an inch. Junsu was holding him back as his arms were wrapped around his legs again. 

''See you tomorrow, Taekwoon. I am not ready to let you go yet.'' Junsu basically said and pouted. Taekwoon hated when people pouted, because they became too irresistible. Even though Junsu was a child, he was no exception on this case.

''I know it's hard to let go of someone, but you have to for now. You have school tomorrow, just like I have. We'll meet again tomorrow okay? Do your best at school.'' Taekwoon said and Junsu nodded, before he did let go. Taekwoon sat on his knees and he pulled Junsu in for a hug again. Junsu giggled and when Taekwoon let go of Junsu, Junsu kept smiling.

''See you tomorrow, Junsu.'' Taekwoon said and got up, but didn't forget to smile. He turned and left the room. He couldn't wait to be in Hakyeon's arms again, because that's where he felt warm and safe.