F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N.

Another Dimension

Three weeks later, it's still the biggest news that Hakyeon is dating one of the important musical starts of the upcoming muscial Elisabeth. People were hating on Taekwoon at first, but most of the people at school accepted their relationship. Jeongguk was one of a few who didn't, he wasn't ready to accept that his friend was dating someone who he didn't like. He wanted Taekwoon to be happy, but not with someone like Hakyeon.

The day of Taekwoon's debut as one of the main roles came closer and closer. The play was set to take place within 4 weeks and Taekwoon became more nervous the closer it came, but Hakyeon was there to support him. Even when Taekwoon had to practice after school, Hakyeon was there in the audience to support Taekwoon. Hakyeon couldn't be more proud of Taekwoon, now that Taekwoon was working hard to show off that he was a fantastic stage actor. 

The two made their way to Taekwoon's locker and Taekwoon tried to ignore those glaring looks that they received. They no longer were judging him on this, but they were judging Hakyeon. Hakyeon was a hardworking student, but loved to show off too much that he was dating once he had a boyfriend. Hakyeon, however, didn't care. Taekwoon was a special one and he promised himself that he would keep Taekwoon for a long time, Taekwoon deserved a lot of happiness and no one was going to provide that other than himself.

Today was a day that Taekwoon had to spend in the theater all day and Hakyeon had to follow some classes aswell as being the dance assistant again at dance class. Hakyeon didn't like it to be separated from Taekwoon and Taekwoon started to feel the same thing. Hakyeon spent so much time with him, that Taekwoon no longer looked like the Taekwoon everyone knew. Sure, he still was Hardworking Taek. But he at least took some more time for himself. He didn't put anything else first before his own health.

''I don't like it to be separated from you, Taekwoon. I wanna see you on that stage again, but it's sad that I have class now.'' Hakyeon whined and Taekwoon chuckled, before he turned to Hakyeon. Hakyeon pulled him in for a quick kiss and smiled once he let go.

''Come on Hakyeon, you still can see me at the day that the musical premiers. You better have a ticket for that.'' Taekwoon fired at him and Hakyeon nodded as he chuckled, before pulling Taekwoon closer. Hakyeon didn't care about the looks he was receiving, he was just too happy that Taekwoon was his and he didn't care about the glares he got.

''Ofcourse I have, front row. I can't wait to see you perform on stage.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon faintly smiled. Taekwoon collected the stuff that he needed and closed his locker. Then, Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon with him to his locker. Taekwoon had changed a lot since he got into a relationship with Hakyeon and even the teachers liked the new version of Taekwoon, because it showed that Taekwoon was a human after all. Hakyeon opened his locker and threw some stuff in there. Hakyeon's locker was a little chaotic, but Taekwoon thought that it was cute. 

After Hakyeon closed his locker, the two made their way towards the theater. Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon in for a hug and held him tight. Hakyeon didn't want to let go of Taekwoon, he didn't want to be separated the entire day from Taekwoon. Sadly, his schedule forced him to do so. 

''You can still see me after school, I'm in the theater until 8 pm.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon kissed the top of Taekwoon's head. He was glad that Taekwoon gave him the opportunity to see see him practice, because he couldn't get enough of Taekwoon on stage. Especially after he saw Taekwoon in the outfit he is going to wear, Hakyeon fell in love with Taekwoon even more.

''Oh hell yes that I'm coming to the theater. I want to see my boy perform.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon chuckled at the time he tightened his grip on Hakyeon. Hakyeon barely used words as 'baby' and honey' towards Taekwoon, Hakyeon called him 'my boy' instead and Taekwoon was okay with that.

Taekwoon raised his head and Hakyeon kissed him. Hakyeon rubbed over Taekwoon's back and Hakyeon chuckled. Hakyeon was more than happy that Taekwoon had accepted his fate and Taekwoon no longer was scared of being in love, Hakyeon had explained to him that Taekwoon was in love and that it was common that people were in denial if they were in love for the first time.

Taekwoon broke the kiss and Hakyeon smiled. He didn't want to let his boyfriend go, he wanted to stay like this forever. It still couldn't come across his mind that he was dating Hardworking Taek, but he was glad that Taekwoon wasn't so hard for himself anymore. Taekwoon also had let his guard down and had accepted that he was in a relationship. 

''I have to practice Hakyeon, the team is waiting for me.'' Taekwoon told Hakyeon with a soft voice and Hakyeon smiled, before he let go of Taekwoon.

''Don't forget that I'll come and see you after school okay?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon nodded, before he gave Hakyeon a quick kiss. He entered the theater, leaving a smiling Hakyeon behind. Everyone who worked hard for the musical was happy for Taekwoon, they were happy that Taekwoon finally was dating someone. Because this relationship had changed Taekwoon for the better, even in his personal development in the musical. Taekwoon was doing a better job while portraying Death.

''Goodmorning Taekwoon, how do you feel today?'' mr. Song asked as he approached Taekwoon. Taekwoon was the first one to come in, but no one didn't care about it. they were glad that someone at least was the first person to be inside. Mr. Song shook Taekwoon's hand after Taekwoon reached out his hand.

''I'm feeling good to be honest, thanks for asking.'' Taekwoon said and sounded more open. He always sounded soft and stiff, but he was very open about everything now. Mr. Song and mr. Huang also were happy to see this change, because Taekwoon sounded and looked more honest. He also showed that he was thinking about himself some more and didn't put himself away in such a way he did before.

Taekwoon sat down at the spot where mr. Song wanted him to sit at and Taekwoon waited for the rest of the team to come in. In the mean time, Taekwoon kept texting with Hakyeon, who was sending him many messages saying that he missed Taekwoon already. Taekwoon chuckled when he read those messages, he didn't know that Hakyeon would miss him that quick already. But hey, he was coming to the theater this afternoon. So Taekwoon could show him how much he had grown as an actor on stage.

It was then that Seunghee entered the theater and mr. Song even greeted her. After the greeting, she walked towards Taekwoon with a smile. Taekwoon got up from his spot and greeted her too. The two got into a conversation right away and Seunghee even shared with Taekwoon how glad she is that Taekwoon had changed because of Hakyeon, because they teamwork became a lot better these days. Taekwoon smiled and thanked her for the compliment. Since the first rehearsal, the two got along with each other right away. And because of this, the chemistry between their characters was killing it.

''I hope today's rehearsal is going to be great again.'' Seunghee said as she smiled. Taekwoon smiled a little brighter as he nodded. The rehearsals they've done so far, went very well and even the chemistry between the two made sparks fly. Much to mr. Song's pleasure, who became more and more proud of Taekwoon.