T. E. N.

Another Dimension

Hakyeon didn't take his eyes off Taekwoon. Not only had Hakyeon fallen for how passionate Taekwoon was in dancing, Hakyeon was also head over heels with Taekwoon's appearance. Black clothes looked good on him, it was showing Taekwoon's thin figure very well and that's what Hakyeon liked aswell.

Now that Taekwoon was dancing to the first part of Trespass with the other guys, Hakyeon had to make this guy his. Whether Taekwoon liked it or not.

Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon was looking at him when the guys were dancing, but Taekwoon decided to ignore it. Whenever he was dancing, he forgot what was happening around him. But he still could hear some sounds coming from around him and he did hear the girls talk about him, they were amazed by how talented Taekwoon was.

When the guys stopped at the final move, Hakyeon turned off the music and clapped in his hands. Just like the girls did.

''Well, that was amazing. I'm not going to choose whether the girls or the guys did it better, both groups definitely amazed me. Maybe the school should do this more often, blending two classes together. Because it looks fantastic whenever you are dancing together.'' Hakyeon said and the guys sat down on the floor. Jeongguk moved towards Taekwoon and sat down next to him.

''I don't know what I just saw, but he is constantly looking at you. I think he is in love with you.'' Jeongguk whispered in Taekwoon's ear and shivers ran down Taekwoon's spine. That was the least thing he wanted, he didn't want Hakyeon to have an eye on him. He wanted to keep Hakyeon as far from him as possible, but how?

Taekwoon's heart was basically reacting to that confession, because it was beating faster. But his mind rather wanted to die instead of dating Hakyeon. It was wrong to date a teacher, because Hakyeon could lose this. He could go back to being a student and never be able to help mr. Huang out ever again.

Everyone got up from the floor and took their positions. Taekwoon remained to keep his position in the back, because he wanted to avoid Hakyeon's eyecontact and he also preferred to stay in the back due to his tall height. Taekwoon had the most space in the back and was also someone who picked it up real fast, so he wanted to give the others the opportunity to see what Hakyeon was doing in terms of the dancesteps.

The group managed to make it to the second chorus and it was then that the groups were going to dance seperate again. Now, the guys were up first. Taekwoon hoped that Hakyeon would leave him alone a lot more now, because Hakyeon started to drive him crazy. And not in a good way. Hakyeon made Taekwoon feel confused and Taekwoon wondered how he really felt and thought about things.

''I want Taekwoon in the front, I wanna see how well he dances.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon's blood turned cold. Why did Hakyeon want him in the front? Taekwoon didn't want to be in the front whenever Hakyeon was around, Taekwoon hated Hakyeon already.

Hakyeon started the music and the group started to dance. The girls were focussing on Taekwoon, aswell as Hakyeon. But to the girls, Taekwoon could be their mentor. Taekwoon's ambition was sky high and they wanted to learn from him how to dance so well. Some of them wanted to become a dancer, but their dancing wasn't skilled enough. Maybe they could ask Hakyeon if Taekwoon could teach them some dancing after school or something.

Hakyeon's heart was beating faster everytime he saw Taekwoon. Since that moment that the two spent in the dressingroom, Hakyeon had his eyes set on Taekwoon. But he could tell that Taekwoon let his studies and everything else come first before anything else like love.

Other than that, Hakyeon was also very concerned about Taekwoon. Taekwoon was working way too hard and his health was coming on last place because of this. Hakyeon hoped that if he could come closer to Taekwoon, that he could show Taekwoon that he also had to take enough rest.

Once the guys finished their routine they had learned so far, both Hakyeon and the girls clapped in their hands.

''Well done guys. Okay girls, it's your turn.'' Hakyeon said and the guys sat down on the floor as the girls got up to take their positions. Hakyeon started the music again and the girls started to dance. It was clear to Hakyeon that their dancing wasn't as skilled as the guys' skills were, but maybe Hakyeon could find a teacher for the girls. And he had the perfect teacher in mind... Taekwoon.

When the girls finished, Hakyeon clapped in his hands as he turned off the music. The guys clapped in their hands aswell and the two groups sat down together.

''Alright, both groups have done an incredible job. As for the girls, maybe it's a good thing if you guys take some dance classes after school to improve your dancing skills.'' Hakyeon said as he looked at the girls, who started to nod. They immediately looked at Taekwoon, who started to feel uncomfortable with all the attention he got.

''It seems that the girls already found their teacher. Taekwoon, what do you think?'' Hakyeon said as he looked at Taekwoon. Taekwoon started to panic, because there wasn't much left in his tight schedule.

''I... I think I can make it work.'' Taekwoon said with a soft voice and Hakyeon smiled when he looked at the rest of the class. Class went by really fast and it was sad that class was over right now, but it was the perfect moment to keep Taekwoon apart. It was now the moment that Taekwoon was going to fall into Hakyeon's trap.

''Alright, that's it for this class. If Taekwoon can stay here, the rest is free to go. Thank you guys for your hard work.'' Hakyeon said and everyone ,except for Taekwoon, bowed and got up, before they left the room. Taekwoon got up and Hakyeon made his way to Taekwoon. Both hearts were beating faster, but it was Taekwoon's mind which said no.

''W-Why do I have to stay here?'' Taekwoon stuttered and Hakyeon placed a finger under Taekwoon's chin. Taekwoon managed to look at Hakyeon, but still felt very uncomfortable.

''I wanted to talk to you, Taekwoon. I'm concerned about you. You work incredibly hard and I appreciate that, but I can tell that you look very tired. You have a lot going on right now, practice for the musical is one of them. Now that I asked you to help the girls with their dancing skills, it's not nothing that I ask from you. I know that you are very talented and I don't want it to go to waste, so think about yourself please. I know that you're going to say you will, but I know that you won't do that.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed. The reaction he wanted to give, was too predictable. Hakyeon apparently knew him too well already.

''One more thing Taekwoon. I know that you have done everything to forget about that kiss, but it meant a lot to me. Taekwoon, I like you a lot. I wanna grow closer to you, so that I can give you more confidence. I know that you think that you feel confident, but you are not. You aren't happy and it shows.'' Hakyeon tells Taekwoon and wraps an arm around his waist, before he starts to kiss Taekwoon again. Taekwoon yet again wants to push Hakyeon away, but he just can't. His heart isn't letting him and it's like his mind is losing it from his heart.