T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N.

Another Dimension

After the break, the main cast had to switch into their customs that they were going to wear during the time that they were going to play the musical. The musical was scheduled for a few months and that meant that the students had to stay after their classes had ended, they had to stay the entire night. But they were given a benefit, they were able to skip their first class. Taekwoon was glad that he was given that opportunity, because he needed his rest.

Once Taekwoon entered the stage again in his full black outfit and a heavy coat, Hakyeon's heart was beating faster. He wasn't expecting Taekwoon to look like this and he fell harder in love right now. Jeongguk was also very surprised to see how his best friend looked, it was like he didn't recognise Taekwoon anymore. Taekwoon went to his position again and still had his script in his hand, just like the rest had.

''Alright everyone, let's start again. Just until where we stopped okay?'' mr. Huang said and the actors took their positions. 

''Action!'' mr. Huang said and the actors started to play. Taekwoon stood a little farther away from the students who portrayed the Judge and Luigi. He wouldn't enter the scene too long after, but he felt nervous. It was nervewrecking because he was going to rehearse the same part in the outfit he was going to wear in the musical, it made him feel nervous. 

As soon as Seunghee stepped forward, it was then that Taekwoon made his way towards her. It looked like he was dancing around her, but Taekwoon managed to make it look like he tried to get Seunghee under his spell. But it was just his character and the way Taekwoon was acting made Hakyeon fall deeper and deeper in love with Taekwoon. Hakyeon hoped he could see Taekwoon like this off stage, because he liked this side of Taekwoon a lot.

The songs that the students had rehearsed so far, sounded like as if they knew the lyrics for years. It sounded so perfect, so clear. But Taekwoon stole the show, because his vocal range was the highest out of all the students that particpated in the musical. His high notes sounded so clear, it gave the visitors goosebumps all across their arms.

Then, it was time for Taekwoon's solo... Der Letzte Tanz. Taekwoon flew over the stage as if he was doing this for years, but this was his debut as a main actor. And on the inside, it freaked Taekwoon out a lot. But he ignored the people who were in the audience, because it would distract him. He got everyone on stage under his spell and even Seunghee didn't know what to think when she saw Taekwoon completely in his character, this wasn't the Taekwoon she used to know. He had a talent for acting for sure, so Seunghee hoped that Taekwoon was going to achieve his dreams of becoming an actor. 

Once Taekwoon finished his solo, everyone started to clap in their hands. Even in the audience. 

''Wow Taekwoon, that was fantastic. Everyone was outstanding, but you stole the show for sure. I feel glad more and more that I have assigned you to the role of Der Tod, because it shows that you can do it.'' mr. Huang said and Taekwoon blushed. He appeared not to like compliments, but it proved that people started to notice him. He no longer was the underdog, but he was seen by the school. Both positive and negative.

People in the hallways didn't like it that Taekwoon had kissed a guy, but none of them knew that it was Hakyeon who kissed him instead of Taekwoon kissing Hakyeon. Taekwoon didn't want this, he was too scared to fall in love. But Hakyeon changed him for the better and Hakyeon kept coming closer, even if Taekwoon tried to push him away.

''Alright everyone, that's it for today. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Good job everyone.'' mr. Huang said and the actors made their way backstage to get changed. Taekwoon hurried to the dressingroom and changed into his casual outfit again. He thanked everyone for their hard work and left the dressingroom. Once he got outside, Hakyeon was waiting there for him. Hakyeon smiled as he approached Taekwoon, but Taekwoon was freaking out on the inside. Hakyeon had to stay away from him, even if his heart desperately wanted him. Taekwoon had changed for sure, it was all Hakyeon's fault. 

Hakyeon wrapped his arm around Taekwoon's waist and didn't waste any time to kiss him, because he kissed him right away. Taekwoon still wanted to push Hakyeon away, but his body didn't let him. Instead, Taekwoon closed his eyes as Hakyeon deepend the kiss. Taekwoon felt like as if his heart was about to explode, but his mind told him that it was wrong to date a guy like Hakyeon. 

Once Hakyeon pulled back, Taekwoon opened his eyes and hoped that Hakyeon would let go of him. Jeongguk would kill him if he saw Taekwoon like this. Hakyeon didn't care, he only wanted to make Taekwoon his boyfriend.

''You were fantastic on stage, Taekwoon. I have never seen you like that before and I can't be more proud of you than I am now. They definitely chose the right person for the role of Death.'' Hakyeon said and pulled Taekwoon closer. The more Hakyeon had his arm wrapped around Taekwoon's waist, the more comfortable Taekwoon became with Hakyeon touching him.

''T-Thanks.'' Taekwoon stuttered shy and blushed yet again. Hakyeon chuckled when he saw Taekwoon blush, it made him look cute.

''Come, I'll take you home.'' Hakyeon said and the two walked away from the theater. But Jeongguk catched up with them and stopped in front of them, looking angry. Jeongguk wasn't angry at Taekwoon, because all of this was overwhelming him. But Hakyeon was the one who had to be blamed on, because Hakyeon was taking Taekwoon away from him.

''You better keep your hands off him, Cha Hakyeon. Our friend here isn't going anywhere.'' Jeongguk said and Hakyeon clearly was surprised by Jeongguk's words, did Jeongguk thought that Hakyeon was going to hide Taekwoon from the rest of the world? No, that wasn't Hakyeon's plan.

''You think that I want to hide Taekwoon from the rest of the world? Jeongguk, I don't know what is going on inside your mind. But I want Taekwoon to be happy, whether it's with me or not.'' Hakyeon said and pushed Jeongguk away. Taekwoon kept his mouth shut and basically went with Hakyeon to Hakyeon's car. Taekwoon would take his bike with him the next day, so it wasn't an issue now to panic about.

''How did you come to school by the way?'' Hakyeon quickly asks and Taekwoon looked at him, without a single expression on his face.

''By bike, it's somewhere over there.'' Taekwoon said as he points towards the place where lots of bikes stand. Hakyeon stops and pulls at Taekwoon's arm, making Taekwoon stop aswell.

''You can load your bike up in my trunk, I am not going to leave that behind here. How do you wanna go to school tomorrow then?'' Hakyeon suggests and Taekwoon sighs, before a small nod follows.

''Alright my love, let's go get your bike and let's go home. I'm sure that you're tired after a couple of hours of practicing.'' Hakyeon continued and Taekwoon nodded yet again. So the two made their way to the bikes and Taekwoon managed to find his bike real quick.

''A-Alright, I have my bike here.'' Taekwoon stuttered and Hakyeon smiled, before he kissed Taekwoon's forehead.

''Don't stutter okay? You're in love and you have to figure all of this out. You don't have to be scared to fall in love okay?'' Hakyeon said as he kissed Taekwoon quick, before the two made their way to Hakyeon's car. Hakyeon loaded Taekwoon's bike up in his trunk and the two got in the car, before the two drove away from school.