F. I. V. E.

Another Dimension

After dance class ended, the entire class made its way to the dressingroom. Except for Taekwoon. Mr. Huang had asked him to stay a little longer and Taekwoon had tried to resist, but mr. Huang wanted to talk to him because of the fact how worried he was right now. The fact that Taekwoon nearly broke down during class scared him, even though he knew about how strict Taekwoon was to himself.

''Taekwoon, why don't you know when to stop? I have told this many times to you and you don't seem to listen to me. I know about your nickname, but why don't you just listen to yourself?'' mr. Huang sounded a little angered as he completely ignored Hakyeon, who still stood next to him. Taekwoon kept his mouth shut and looked at his shoes. Taekwoon never really shared how he felt and he wasn't planning to do so, now that Hakyeon stood next to mr. Huang. Taekwoon basically couldn't listen to his own body, because he had to work hard to keep his parents proud. Taekwoon was basically an only child, so he had to do everything to keep his parents proud.

''Taekwoon, I'm talking to you!'' mr Huang sounded angrier this time, but Taekwoon still didn't respond. He had to hurry, because they were going to practice for the musical after this class and Taekwoon only had 15 minutes to hurry. Mr. Huang always let the kids out earlier, so that they could take the time to change into their actual clothes. Taekwoon wondered if he was going to make it to be on time. Mr. Hong wasn't fully in charge of the whole production, he shared the production with mr. Song.

Taekwoon groaned and looked up, right into the mirror. If someone yelled at him, he refused to look at him or her. An angry person wasn't worth to be looked at in the eyes, that's what Taekwoon taught himself at least. So mr. Huang wasn't worth to be looked at right now either, but Taekwoon didn't have any chance to leave if he didn't answer mr. Huang's question.

''Mr. Huang, I... I can't stop. I need to work hard, so that I have people who look up to me. I can't slow down.'' Taekwoon mumbled, but it seemed loud enough for mr. Huang. Instead of becoming more angry, mr. Huang placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon carefully looked up and saw Hakyeon looking at him in the corner of his eyes.

''How can I make sure that you are going to change? Taekwoon, this is killing you. You need to start taking care of yourself. I know about your role in the upcoming musical, but this has to stop. You won't survive the entire night.'' mr. Huang said and Taekwoon sighed, before Taekwoon felt another hand on his other shoulder. In the corner of his eye, Taekwoon could see that it was Hakyeon who was on the other side of him. Hakyeon didn't even know him and he was already acting like a teacher, much to the annoyance of Taekwoon.

Mr. Huang sighed as Taekwoon wasn't responding to him. He let go of Taekwoon and told Taekwoon to leave, because he didn't want to waste more time on someone who didn't want to respond to his questions. Taekwoon brushed off Hakyeon's hand from his shoulder and turned as he made his way to the dressingroom. He quickly changed into his other clothes and right before he was about to leave the dressingroom, Hakyeon entered the dressingroom and tried to stop Taekwoon, but had a hard time on doing so.

''Let me go! I need to hurry, I'll be late.'' Taekwoon tried to break free from Hakyeon's grip, but Hakyeon pulled him back. Hakyeon used a little too much force, because Taekwoon's lips accidentally crashed on his. Both were shocked about what happened, but none of the two broke the kiss for about 2 minutes. After that, Taekwoon broke free and ran away. Both of their minds were chaotic, because no one expected it to turn out into a kiss. Hakyeon honestly enjoyed it, but Taekwoon tried to ban it out of his mind. Taekwoon's first kiss was with the assistant of mr. Huang and Taekwoon wished it never had happened.

Taekwoon ran to the theatre and he sighed out of relief that he was right on time, because they were about to start with practicing. Mr. Song handed over the script to Taekwoon and Taekwoon joined the others, who sat on the stage. Mr. Song and mr. Hong explained to the group that the rest of the afternoon was nothing but practicing. The other classes for the afternoon were suspended, so that the crew could practice the entire time.

''Now I want to devide the group into two. I want the major roles at this side and the minor roles right here.'' mr. Song said and pointed at the spots where he wanted the two groups. Taekwoon made his way to the group of the major roles and saw the people of the minor roles look at him. They were a little jealous of Taekwoon, because Taekwoon got one of the roles that gained a lot of attention from everyone who was going to watch the musical. Everyone knew how hard Taekwoon worked and some even were okay with Taekwoon portraying Der Tod, but some even wanted to play that role themselves. Der Tod was a role that everyone basically wanted and yet Taekwoon was the lucky one.

''So for now, we're going to read through the script and we'll start with the first scene okay?'' mr. Hong suggested and everyone hummed in response. At mr. Hong's sign, the entire group opened the script and they started to read the first page. Taekwoon was surprised by how many lines he has in this musical, which was a lot more than the lines he had in the past. Taekwoon hoped that both mr. Song and mr. Hong would help him to improve and that Taekwoon could show that he was worth it to play this role.

''Alright, let's go through the first page together. After that, we'll continue with the other pages. We would like to start with the first scene today.'' mr. Song explained and the class nodded. The amount of time that was scheduled for practice was definitely needed and Taekwoon understood why, by the amount of pages his script counted. It was more of a book compared to the script of the ones with a minor role, the one he used to be in the past. Taekwoon hoped that he could show both teachers how much he has improved and that he was worth it to get more major roles in the future.