N.I.N.E.T.E.E.N.

Another Dimension

Right after Taekwoon left backstage, Hakyeon ran to him and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon as he started to kiss him right away. Taekwoon was a little started by his actions, but he appreciated that right away. His parents chuckled when they saw their son kiss with Hakyeon, but he was more than welcome into the Jung family. His parents were more than okay with the two dating, since they were around the same age. Jeongguk also showed up, but wasn't too pleased to see his best friend kissing with a guy he didn't like at all. But he had to try to accept Hakyeon, since Taekwoon was basically dating him.

Once the two broke the kiss, Taekwoon hugged his parents and he also hugged his friend Jeongguk. Jeongguk was more than happy to see how the hard work paid off for Taekwoon and he hoped that Taekwoon was happy when he was performing on stage. So Jeongguk couldn't help but whisper into Taekwoon's ear that he was proud of his friend. Taekwoon was stunning on stage and he proved that he was born to perform.

''My goodness Taekwoon, you were fantastic on stage. I am more than happy that your teachers kept believing in you and that they decided to give you this role.'' Taekwoon's dad said and Taekwoon turned shy. He never received so many compliments before and he wasn't used to that. Hakyeon chuckled as he kissed Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon had become his favorite person since the two started dating and Hakyeon would do everything to make Taekwoon feel happy. But if Taekwoon needed some time and space, Hakyeon would give that to him without protesting against it.

''Thanks dad.'' Taekwoon said as he looked at the ground. He was more than happy that his parents were proud of him and he hoped that his parents kept supporting him as long as the musical was lasting. Taekwoon was going to play every single time that the musical was going to performed, so it would be crowded every night.

Hakyeon kept kissing Taekwoon's neck, because he was so proud of his boyfriend and his mind was making him feel crazy every time he thought about Taekwoon. Hakyeon had also spent some nights at Taekwoon's house and Taekwoon spent some at his house, both of their parents were okay with it. Jeongguk still had issues with Hakyeon, because Hakyeon was going to keep Taekwoon away from him. As if Hakyeon was jealous at the friendship of the two, so Jeongguk wasn't going to give him a chance anytime soon.

''Taekwoon, I'm leaving now okay? My parents are waiting outside for me. I'll see you tomorrow.'' Jeongguk said and gave his friend one more hug, before he left the four behind. He wasn't lyring about it, his parents were in fact waiting for him and he didn't want to let them down. His mother in particular, as she loved to hit him if he didn't stay loyal to any deal he made with her.

The four of them left aswell and made their way to the Jung's car. Hakyeon had left his car at Taekwoon's house, as he found it not really needed if he would take his car aswell. On their way outside, people kept giving Taekwoon compliments on his performance tonight and told him that they were amazed by his vocals. Taekwoon didn't know what to do, because he never received this amount of compliments. 

''They are so proud of you Taekwoon, just like the three of us are.'' Hakyeon whispered into Taekwoon's ear and Taekwoon burried his face into Hakyeon's shoulder, resulting in a chuckle coming from his parents. They loved it to see their son being a different person and no longer was like the son they used to see. Taekwoon was working hard and was only dedicating his life to school. But after he met Hakyeon, he changed in a good way and his parents loved to see that change of him. Because Taekwoon was finally enjoying his life a little more. Hakyeon was a good influence on him this time.

Once they arrived at the car, the two love birds entered the backseat of the car. Taekwoon put on his seatbelt and Hakyeon wrapped an arm around him as he had his seatbelt on too. Hakyeon already had told Taekwoon that Hakyeon was going to stay tonight at Taekwoon's place, because he wanted to as it didn't really have a reason. 

''I'm so freaking proud of you Taekwoon,  you were amazing. I was amazed by how you were performing, you even brought me to tears. I didn't even know that someone like you could bring me to tears, but you did. I can't wait to see you on stage again, I want you to make me cry again. And wow, you looked very y on stage too. My goodness, you looked even better than I ever did.'' Hakyeon whispered as soon as the car drove away from the school.

Taekwoon's head was resting on Hakyeon's shoulder as the four made their way home. Taekwoon fell asleep shortly after the car drove away from the school and Hakyeon started to play with Taekwoon's raven black hair, causing Taekwoon's parents to giggle when they saw the young couple at the backseat. They understood why Taekwoon was sleeping right now, so they decided not to get between the two. Besides, Taekwoon was exhausted and he needed every single minute of sleep.

''Thank you for taking care of our son, Hakyeon. We're glad that he changed for the better after he met you.'' Taekwoon's mum said and Hakyeon smiled as he looked up at Taekwoon's mum. A while after the two were dating,  Hakyeon wanted to meet Taekwoon's parents and Taekwoon took Hakyeon home with him. After Hakyeon was introduced to the Jung couple, Taekwoon's parents were more than happy that they finally met the one who changed their son for the better. They had noticed the changes in Taekwoon and they wondered where it came from, but they finally knew it after Hakyeon entered the picture.

''It's nothing, mrs. Jung. I'm glad that I could change Taekwoon for the better after we started dating. It's absolutely nothing.'' Hakyeon basically told her and mrs. Jung smiled, before she looked away from him. Taekwoon didn't move and didn't even feel that Hakyeon was playing with his hair. But Taekwoon had admitted that he loved it when Hakyeon was playing with his hair, it made him feel relaxed and he could let go of anything that was going on in his mind.

''Also, thank you for letting me stay tonight.'' Hakyeon was thankful that the Jung family were open for it that he was going to stay tonight. Hakyeon had his manners and the Jung couple only wanted the best for their son, even if he met a person who was going to have some manners.

''You're very welcome Hakyeon.'' mr. Jung said and smiled as he looked for a second over his shoulder to Hakyeon, who smiled in response. Mr. Jung looked back at the road and brought the family home in good safety. So when they got home after an hour, Taekwoon woke up and he yawned after he heard his dad say that they were home. Taekwoon immediately looked at Hakyeon, who pressed a kiss on Taekwoon's forehead as he welcomed Taekwoon home. 

Taekwoon couldn't wait to be in bed and this would also be the first time to spend the first time with his boyfriend...