O.N.E.

Another Dimension

Today was an important day to the entire class, because mr. Hong would announce the cast member of the new musical they were going to perform. Every 6 months, the acting classes of mr. Hong would hear who was going to be a part of the cast of the new musical. The musicals were a part of the school's identity and each night was sold out.

It was also important for Taekwoon. He wanted to show his parents how hard he worked for this and he wanted to show his parents how passionate he was. Taekwoon loved dancing, singing and acting, but he wanted to be either a dancer or an actor once he graduated. His parents knew about how passionate Taekwoon was and they also loved to see their only son work so hard at school.

Everyone at school knew who Taekwoon was, whether you knew him by name or not. Everyone at school knew him as 'Hardworking Taek', everyone basically knew about what kind of student Taekwoon was. Taekwoon wasn't like of the other students, Taekwoon was a hardworking guy and never accepted an invitation to hang out with his friends. Taekwoon was always studying and fulfilled the image his parents wanted to have of him. But Taekwoon didn't choose for that image because his parents wanted him to, he chose for it himself.

''Alright everyone, I have the entire cast list here of our upcoming musical Elizabeth. All of you know how much I love that musical, so Elizabeth can be considered as my favorite musical. You guys must do well while performing this musical. Anyways, I'll announce the roles one by one.'' mr. Hong said and everyone was very excited about this, because this could be the role of a lifetime.

Taekwoon ,however, wasn't that nervous. Not that he already knew that he was going to be in it, Taekwoon never really was trying to be as nervous for the announcement of the roles, because he didn't want this to take the better off him. Taekwoon had appeared in many musicals of the school, but never really had a main role. He mostly had a supporting role and never really recieved a lot of positive comments, those went to the ones who portrayed a main role. Taekwoon saw these moments as moments that had to make him work harder even more.

The roles were announced one by one and one cheer went through the room after another. Some of his classmates were happy more and more to play a role in the musical, but disappointment was also heard. Yet the main roles hadn't been announced so far. So there was no reason to be disappointed right now, because the most important roles were kept for last.

''And now, I will anounce who will portray any of the main roles.'' mr. Hong announced and those who hadn't heard their name, folded their hands together and closed their eyes as they were hoping for. Taekwoon ,yet again, wasn't that nervous for the announcement. Not that he knew that he was going to get a main role, but Taekwoon never tried to get hyped for these announcements. He just didn't know if his outbursts would be appreciated.

''The one who is going to portray Der Tod (Death) is...'' mr. Hong said and everyone got very excited. Everyone knew about how important the role of Der Tod was and everyone knew about how much mr. Hong loved this character. There was so much going on in this character and that's what was so fascinating to mr. Hong.

''...Taekwoon.'' mr. Hong continued and Taekwoon's eyes widen. He was assigned to one of the most important roles of the musical? Mr. Hong must've believed in him, because he otherwise wouldn't be chosen for this role. Taekwoon knew that he had to work even harder, now that he was assigned to one of the most important roles of the musical. Some of the boys in his class looked with jealous eyes at him, because they wanted this role instead of Taekwoon. But it was mr. Hong's decision that it was going to be Taekwoon, so the decision couldn't be changed.

As mr. Hong continued to keep announcing the other important roles, Taekwoon was still in shock that he was assigned to the role of Der Tod. It was the first time that he would get a lot more time on stage and he no longer was a sad little person in the back, he was one of the stars of the musical.

''Alright everyone, thank you for your time and I'll see all of you in the next class.'' mr. Hong said once all the roles were announced. Everyone was a part of it, whether you had a main role or not. The class bowed after they got up from their seats and they packed their bags, before leaving the classroom. Taekwoon didn't leave the room, as he was still in shock by the announcement of mr. Hong. How was Taekwoon going to make sure that he was going to fulfill the expectations of mr. Hong? Mr. Hong loved Der Tod, so how was Taekwoon going to make this character even more loved by mr. Hong?

Taekwoon packed all of his stuff together and was startled when he felt mr. Hong's hand on his shoulder. The silent yet shocked eyes of Taekwoon met with mr. Hong's relaxed eyes and mr. Hong smiled when Taekwoon looked at him.

''I understand your reaction, Taekwoon. I mean, you always was in charge of a supportive role. But I saw how much you improved since the last musical and I think that you are ready to play a much more important role. When I was selecting the people for certain roles, I already imagined you to be Der Tod. I'm sure that you'll look amazing and that you will do well, so work hard okay?'' mr. Hong said and Taekwoon slightly nodded. It was still shocking to him, but it only meant more and more that Taekwoon had to work harder and harder for his role.

Taekwoon bowed at mr. Hong, who didn't stop smiling and Taekwoon left the room. His mind had become a chaos and he didn't know how he had to fulfill the expectations mr. Hong had of him. But what mr. Hong told him, motivated Taekwoon even more to work harder to become an actor who people loved to look at.

Taekwoon had to share this news with his friend Jeongguk, because Jeongguk knew about how much Taekwoon wanted to play a main role in a musical. Jeongguk also took dance classes ,like Taekwoon did, but Jeongguk wanted to be a professional dancer. Taekwoon wasn't really sure what he wanted to do, he wanted to be either an actor or a dancer. That's why he used his time at school to think about this very carefully.

But Jeongguk would be happy for his friend, Jeongguk would be more than happy for his friend and would be front row once the musical premiered.

A/N This is the first chapter of my new story Another Dimension. It's inspired by Jungkook's Another Story in the BTS WORLD game, I ing love that game. I hope you guys like it a little. And yes, this is the first time that a BTS member is involved in my VIXX fanfics.