Chapter 8

Our Dating Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“But-!” Taeyong whined as he laid still on the sofa, refusing to get up even if all pairs of eyes were on him.

“Come on!” Mark insisted as he tried to drag Taeyong up from the sofa. “It’ll be fun!”

“But the sofa is unexpectedly comfy today!” Taeyong protested as he pulled the blanket over himself.

“Yong, let’s go.” Yuta grabbed the blanket which caused Taeyong to sit up stubbornly while crossing his arms.

“I just don’t understand why I have to go with you guys, I don’t have any reason to be there.” He explained, staying still in his position.

“Yes but the girls invited us to come and we’re going out for dinner later on, all of us.” Dongyoung told him and flicked his forehead.

“First of all, ouch,” Taeyong spoke as he rubbed his forehead. “And second of all, they invited you guys, not me. Because if you didn’t know, their best friend hates me,” he then stated while pointing at himself with his thumbs.

“But you’re still good friends with the others, so let’s go! Ten is already waiting in the car.” Youngho sighed as he dragged Taeyong up from the sofa, not giving him any more chances to protest.

---------------------------------------

Seulgi covered her left eye with her hand as she stared into the camera with a bored look, letting the photographer take a few shots before she changed her pose. As they stopped in the middle of the shoot to fix her makeup, she heard a few loud voices from a distant. Immediately rolling her eyes while smiling as she recognized the voices.

“Hi Seulgi!”

She looked up as the makeup artist moved to the way and saw Mark waving at her, a small chuckle escaped as she waved back at him and then to the other guys behind him. She averted her eyes immediately as she spotted Taeyong at the very back and focused on her shoot.

“Oh yes! They have watermelon!” Mark exclaimed as he went to the food table and grabbed a slice of watermelon.

“Ugh,” Chittaphon shivered as he watched Mark eating the watermelon, “how can you eat that?”

“How can you not eat this?” Mark shot back at him as he took another slice before continuing to watch Seulgi’s photoshoot.

“Alright,” Taeyong sighed as he came to stand with them, “did bringing me here actually make a difference?” he asked them as he grabbed an apple, taking a big bite of it and earned a disgusted stare from Chittaphon.

“Can you stop being so damn negative?” Dongyoung snapped at him as he walked over to them.

“Why are her bangs cut like that though?” Taeyong then asked as he watched Seulgi, making it Dongyoung’s turn to give him a disgusted glare.

“And can you stop being so childish?”

Taeyong shrugged his shoulders as he took another bite of his apple. “I’m just asking a genuine question.”

“I think they’re very pretty, it suits the concept of their comeback.” Mark commented with a smile.

“Yes,” Dongyoung agreed, “they’re very pre-”

The guys waited for him to finish his answer but as they noticed him turning silent, they turned to his direction, seeing his eyes glued to something and tried to find what he was looking at.

“Oh,” Chittaphon chuckled as he noticed Sooyoung walking out of the dressing room, wearing a short, revealing dress. “He’s seriously whipped for her,” he whispered to the other guys.

“That’s not a surprise… Hey, where is Youngho and Yuta?” Taeyong asked.

“Yuta is at the bathroom and I guess Youngho is with Joohyun or something. He’s just as whipped for her as Dongyoung is for Sooyoung,” Chittaphon answered and pointed at Dongyoung who was practically drooling as he stared at Sooyoung who walked over to Seulgi.

“Hey,” Taeyong said as he nudged Dongyoung with his elbow, “stop staring.”

“What?” Dongyoung said as he snapped out of his thoughts, before looking towards her direction once again.

As the photographer began snapping a few pictures of Seulgi and Joy together, the sound of someone’s laughter echoed through the room. The guys turned their heads at the same time, except for Dongyoung who focused on the shoot, and spotted Joohyun outside the dressing room, laughing as she spoke with Youngho. Coming to the conclusion that he told her something funny.

“Look at him,” Chittaphon said as he touched his chest, pretending to be hurt. “Cheating on me like that. And with her,” he said as he dramatically placed the back of his hand on his forehead, earning a few chuckles from the others.

“Where is Yuta, though?” Mark then asked, noticing that it had gone quite some time since he went to the bathroom.

As if on cue, Yuta walked into the room. But with two other people, talking and laughing with them.

“Who are they?” Mark muttered as he tried to figure out who Yuta was with.

“Omg! Hi!”

The guys then turned all their attention to Sooyoung who abruptly stopped the photoshoot and ran towards Yuta’s direction, giving a big hug to the guy beside him.

“Is that… Sungjae?” Mark asked as he caught a glimpse of the guy. “And… Eunkwang?”

Dongyoung felt a frown appear on his face when he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter