Chapter 6

Our Dating Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What’s up with that face?” Seungwan asked as she noticed the disgusted expression on Seulgi’s face.

Seulgi looked up at her and showed her the phone screen, revealing the twitter feed that consisted of endless photos from her photoshoot with Taeyong.

“People are calling Taeyong hot, and they’re calling me a thot,” she said with a sarcastic smile and threw the phone onto the couch behind them.

“Seulgi,” Seungwan paused as she stirred her cup with tea. “You shouldn’t read the comments, just focus on your job.”

“I know…” Seulgi sighed as she rested her head on the table. “But it’s still so unfair that I’m the only one getting hate!” she argued.

“Taeyong has a very stable fanbase, it’s understandable.” Seungwan explained and drank her tea. “What’s next on your schedule together?” she then asked.

“Going to a hotel and letting Dispatch take pictures to make it seem like we checked in or something,” she responded casually which caused Wendy to choke on her tea.

“What?” Seulgi asked with a chuckle.

“Listen,” Seungwan said as she pointed at Seulgi, “if I were one of your fans I would still not want to know that kind of information. I don’t know what you two could be doing in that hotel.”

“Hey!” Seulgi hissed and Seungwan raised her hands.

“Disgusting,” Seulgi scowled and sat back down on her chair. “Luckily, we won’t be actually checking in.”

---------------------------------------------

“What?!” Seulgi exclaimed as she listened to her manager. “I’m-” she couldn’t finish her sentence as she was at loss for words.

“Seulgi, let me finish,” her manager told her sternly. “I know that you don’t like Taeyong, but you have to be professional. And it’s actually time for you and Taeyong to get along, this fake relationship won’t end very soon.”

“You think forcing me to share a room with him will make our relationship better?” Seulgi asked, trying not to shout at her manager.

“Yes,” her manager responded while crossing her arms.

“Well how do you know I’m actually spending my night there?” she argued as she crossed her arms as well.

"We’ve talked to every staff member in the hotel and they will make sure that you two get to the room. But don’t worry, it has a kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms, and a big balcony. And, you’ll have your own bed.”

Seulgi gaped at her manager as she tried to process all the information, not knowing how to react or how to take it anymore. She glanced out from the car window and saw them approaching the big building.

“Is he there already?” she asked as the car stopped right outside. She earned a nod from her manager and a tired sigh escaped from .

She put on her cap and grabbed her purse before opening the car door. She stepped out and began walking towards the entrance. She noticed him right away as he sat waiting in the lobby. Her lips formed a thin line as the doors opened and she walked towards him.

“I’m not sharing a room with you and we are going to find a way to get out of here.” She muttered so that only he could hear.

Taeyong looked up from his phone and took off his sunglasses, showing the confusion in his eyes.

“What are you talking about?” he asked her and put his phone in his pocket. “What do you mean, sharing a room?”

“Your manager didn’t tell you?” Seulgi asked him with her eyebrows raised and he shook his head as a response.

She sighed and sat down beside him. Noticing the very tiny gap between them, she motioned for him to move further away before telling him what was going on.

“Apparently the company wants us two to get along and they are forcing us to share a room for tonight because they think that it will help us get a stronger bond and a better chemistry. Which will all aid in our fake relationship that unfortunately won’t end,” she explained and soon nodded rapidly as she saw the shocked expression on his face.

“B-but, they told us only to make it look like we’re checking in here. That lady in the reception was told to go along with it. And why didn’t my manager tell me?” he asked.

“Well seeing that you made us late to the photoshoot I’d say your manager didn’t want to risk you not showing up at all so… I guess that’s why he didn’t tell you.”

Taeyong shook his head as he looked out of the glass door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter