Chapter 33

Our Dating Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyong sat patiently in his car and watched Seulgi stand by the exit, talking to Eunbi. Though he must’ve been perceived as a pretty confident guy, especially during his recent talk with Seulgi, he was actually trying to control his breathing and his restless legs as he waited for her to enter his car.

Only after a few minutes was she done talking to Eunbi and she finally began to march towards his car. As she neared, he leaned over to the side and opened the door to the passenger seat.

“About time,” he spoke with a teasing smile, seeing her roll her eyes.

“I can’t believe you actually did this,” she murmured quietly as she got in the car but Taeyong managed to snap up her words.

“I do a lot of stupid things when I like someone,” he told her, gaining some type of fake confidence again.

“Yeah, I noticed,” Seulgi said unbothered and turned to put her bag on the backseat before putting on the seatbelt.

“Where to, miss?” he asked and put his hands on the wheel, acting like a taxi chauffeur to somehow lighten up the mood and make her feel comfortable.

Seulgi turned to look outside the window and leaned back in her seat. “Let’s drive to the parking lot outside my dorm and we can talk when we get there,” she told him and closed her eyes.

Taeyong pursed his lips together and started the engine. “Sure thing,” he breathed out and drove off.

The car ride was quiet but Taeyong didn’t mind one bit. He knew Seulgi was tired and he had lowered the music in the car to let her rest properly. Now and then he took quick glances at her and saw her resting her head on the window with her eyes closed. A small smile then tugged on his lips and he turned off the music, worrying that the sound would wake her up.

He reached the parking lot after a short while and parked on a random, empty spot. As soon as he twisted the car keys and turned off the engine he could see Seulgi turn from the corner of his eye.

“You awake?” he asked.

“I felt the turn into the parking lot,” she said tiredly and rubbed her eyes.

Taeyong smiled. “Yeah I might have had too high speed,” he said, smiling even more when he heard her giggle.

“You still can’t drive for ,” she commented.

“Oh come on, I drive perfectly fine,” he argued.

“Right,” she said with a sarcastic tone and ran her fingers through her hair. A comfortable silence hung in the air before she decided to speak up.

“I heard you’re going abroad for an American tour.”

Taeyong turned to her and nodded. “Yeah.”

“When?”

“In about a month, during our comeback.”

“How long?”

“Like half a year, maybe.”

“And you’re going to be there the whole time?”

“Are you interrogating me?”

Seulgi rolled her eyes with a smile. “I’m just asking.”

“Will you miss me that much?”

She turned to face him and he took a quick glance at her red stained lips before looking back up into her eyes. Their little staring contest continued for a few seconds and just as he had mastered up the courage to possibly lean in closer and ask:

“May I?” 

Seulgi had already taken off her seatbelt and turned around to grab her bag, causing him to lean back in his seat and look forward.

“Good thing I didn’t do that…” He thought to himself.

“Thanks for the ride,” she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter