The End

Our Dating Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi felt a light tap on her arm and turned her head, seeing Seungwan point towards the entrance. Her eyes followed Seungwan’s finger and she spotted Taeyong and Dongyoung entering the room. She watched them carefully as they walked towards Sooyoung, handing her the birthday gifts they’d brought.

“Want me to play wingman?” she heard Seungwan whisper in her ear.

Seulgi chuckled. “It’s fine,” she said, turning to Seungwan. “I’ll handle this myself.”

“That’s my girl,” Seungwan smiled and patted her back.

As the night went by and people were enjoying themselves at Sooyoung’s 22nd birthday party, Seulgi had not left her gaze on Taeyong, and she must say that she was disappointed because he had not spared a single glance at her.

A sigh escaped her lips before she took a sip from her cocktail. “Maybe I need Seungwan as my wingman after all,” she mumbled to herself.

She saw him leaning to whisper something in Chittaphon’s ear. He gave Taeyong a small nod and Taeyong turned to walk away. Seulgi stood on her tiptoes to see through the small crowd of people and saw him go down the hallway and towards the staircase.

“He’s probably going up to the roof to get some air,” she thought to herself and decided to stay back for a few minutes before following after him.

————————————

Seulgi opened the door to the rooftop and saw him leaning over the railing, enjoying the view quietly to himself. A small smile tugged on her lips as she took her time to admire him. It felt like a long time ago since she could look at him and actually feel warm inside.

Wow. It really was a long time ago now that she thought about it.

Taeyong heard the sound of her heels and turned to the side, feeling his lips curl up into a smile as he saw her.

“Hi,” he spoke, watching her walk towards him.

“Hi,” she stopped beside him and turned to look at the city lights.

Before any of them could say anything, Taeyong was quick to take off his jacket.

“Remember last year?” he asked and put it over Seulgi’s shoulders, definitely surprising her.

“Last year?” she repeated, furrowing her eyebrows.

“The halloween party, when I followed you up here?” he smiled softly and rubbed her arms gently to warm her up.

“I remember,” she smiled back and wrapped the jacket around her, reminiscing about that day when he had mastered up the courage to apologize to her.

“You weren’t wearing a jacket that night and I wanted to offer you mine, but I didn’t know if you would hate me for doing that,” he told her and she giggled.

“I definitely would have,” she admitted.

“But, you know, you would have gotten more of my attention,” he commented and Seulgi looked at him with bewilderment.

“Don’t say that!” she scolded him and hit him playfully on the arm.

Taeyong laughed at her softly. “What? The past is the past!” he argued which made Seulgi roll h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter