Chapter 12

Our Dating Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan leaned over to Joohyun who sat in the seat in front of her, causing the leader to take out her earbuds. “Is she asleep?” Seungwan whispered to her. Joohyun frowned a little until Seungwan gestured for her to look forward. She then lifted her head to look at Seulgi and Yerim sleeping peacefully at the front.

“They’re both asleep,” she said.

“Are you sure Seulgi is?” Seungwan asked her.

“Yeah,” she answered and furrowed her eyebrows. “Why?”

“We need to address the elephant in the room.” Sooyoung then told her as she joined their conversation.

“And that is?” Joohyun asked her, completely oblivious to what her two members were trying to tell her.

“There is definitely something going on between her and Taeyong,” Sooyoung immediately stated and Joohyun let out a chuckle.

“Of course there is, they still hate each other’s guts,” she pointed out and was about to put on her earphones, not feeling like joining the girls’ gossip.

“No, there is something positive going on between her and Taeyong,” Sooyoung then explained, resulting in Joohyun dropping her earphones on her lap. She shot Sooyoung a look and stayed quiet for a small moment.

“What have I missed?” she then asked, now wanting to know more about the gossip the girls had.

“If you stopped ignoring our late night talks you would know,” Seungwan remarked before taking out her phone and showing Joohyun a picture.

“What is this supposed to mean?” Joohyun mumbled as she narrowed her eyes, “I don’t get it.”

“Look,” Sooyoung spoke as she pointed at the picture. “This is Seulgi’s phone, alright? Now look-”

“You went through her phone?” Joohyun interrupted her and gave Seungwan a disappointing look.

“No!” Seungwan defended herself. “That girl has like ten numbers in her code and I don’t have time to try and figure it out!”

“Then what are you trying to tell me?”

“Listen, she left her phone on the table and it wouldn’t stop buzzing, alright?” Seungwan began explaining and Joohyun nodded as she listened closely.

“So I got up and was about to turn off the sound, but then I saw a message from someone where it said ‘I’ll see you later.’ And then this person sent ‘Sweet dreams’. And I thought that it could’ve been Youngho who was texting her or something. But guess what?”

“What?”

“I looked at the name, and it said TY. That picture is just proof.”

“TY?” Joohyun questioned. “Are you sure it isn’t Taeyeon or someone else?”

“Didn’t you read the card Taeyong sent her before? It read TY so of course this TY is Taeyong. And the guys always with the ‘TY track’. Besides, Seulgi has Taeyeon saved as ‘Taeyeon Unnie’ with a lot of hearts in her contacts.” Sooyoung explained.

“But why would they be texting each other?” Joohyun muttered, confused as ever. “Didn’t they just have that argument? And didn’t she tell us how much she hated him just a few days ago?”

“That’s what makes it even weirder. However, we found out that they had a schedule together two days. They were practicing for their dance collab for MAMA.” Seungwan told her.

“So they must’ve talked about their relationship or something like that,” Sooyoung added.

“Well, even if I don’t like the idea, maybe they made up and became friends? I don’t know,” Joohyun shrugged.

“But wouldn’t she tell us then?” Sooyoung asked.

“Just ask her about it,” Joohyun suggested. “It’s better than you two overthinking the situation.”

“Don’t you think it’s weird that she didn’t tell us though?” Seungwan asked.

“She was probably too tired and forgot,” Joohyun reasoned.

“Or,” Sooyoung raised her finger and shot Joohyun a knowing look. “They’re dating.”

Joohyun showed Sooyoung a frown as she tried to process the fact that they were actually thinking it was possible for Seulgi to date Taeyong. “No,” she shook her head. “They’re not dating.”

“But what if? I mean, Taeyong did send her that basket and asked fans to stop hating on her. Plus, he knows about her smoking problem so they probably already had a serious deep talk and related to each other and fell in love or whatever.” Seungwan pointed out.

“Yes, and she wouldn’t want to tell us they’re dating because she knows we already dislike him after what he said before,” Sooyoung added.

Joohyun blinked a few times before turning to look at Seulgi who was still sleeping peacefully beside Yerim. She turned back to Seungwan and Sooyoung who were both waiting for a: “you’re right” answer.

“Youngho told me that he and the guys were going to come and visit us at the broadcasting station later today. You two, keep an eye on Seulgi and Taeyong.”

-------------------------------------------

Taeyong shook his head and felt his lips curl up into a smile as he read her text.

14:32
You are so annoying...

14:32
But it’s true, I can’t live 
without you ^^

14:33
Then die.

14:33
I’ll save you a spot in hell

14:33
AHAHHAHAH did not expect that

He then noticed the car stopping and looked up to see the broadcasting station outside. He let out a small sigh as he didn’t want to stop texting her but felt himself smiling again as he realised he was going to see her soon after all.

14:34

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter