Chapter 5

Our Dating Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where the hell is he?”

Seulgi unlocked her phone screen and looked at the time. Feeling frustrated, she sighed for what felt like the hundredth time today.

“I’m sure he will come down soon,” her manager reassured her.

“Shouldn’t his manager make sure that he’s on time?!” Seulgi burst out and decided to get out of the car. She heard her manager call for her to get back but chose to ignore it and continued to march towards the building.

She huffed as she reached the elevator and pressed on the button. Waiting for the elevator to reach her floor, she tapped her foot on the floor and crossed her arms.

“How dare he make us wait for half an hour?” she grumbled and entered the elevator.

As she waited for the elevator to reach the top floor, she decided to dial Youngho’s number. She put the phone on speaker mode and waited for him to pick up.

“What’s up, Seul?”

“Please tell me, WHAT IS TAKING THAT DOUCHEBAG SO LONG!!” she shouted and the sound echoed all over the spacious elevator.

“Seul… You’re on speaker mode,” he whispered which earned him a scoff from her.

“That’s great, I wanted him to hear me.” She spoke and stepped out of the elevator.

“Well he’s in the shower so actually, everyone but him just heard your outburst.”

“He’s wh-” she groaned and immediately facepalmed herself. Was he serious?

She rolled her eyes and hung up the phone and continued to walk down the hallway, her eyes glued to the door on the other side. She clenched her fists, feeling her nails bite into her palms.

As she reached the door she punched the air out of frustration and had a very big urge to kick every vase that was placed all over the floor around the hallway. She heaved an irritated sigh and rubbed her temples before deciding to actually knock on the door in front of her.

The door opened and revealed Youngho who had a very nervous smile on his face.

“H-Hi, Seul,” he waved before scratching his nape.

“Move,” she glared at him and walked past him, making their shoulders bump.

Since she and the girls had been here just a few weeks before when they celebrated Mark’s birthday she knew very well were the bathroom was.

She walked past the five guys that were sitting still on the sofa with worried expressions on their faces. If she hadn’t been as angry as she was, she would’ve definitely burst out laughing at the look on their faces.

“Seulgi! Don’t kill him!” she heard Youngho shout behind her.

She shook her head and raised her hand, waving it a bit. “Trust me, if I could, I would’ve done that a long time ago.” She fumed and knocked rapidly on the door that led to the bathroom.

“I swear Lee Taeyong if you don’t get out in the next five seconds I’m going to-”

Before she could finish her threat the door swung open and revealed Taeyong with a big smirk on his face. “You know that people age quicker when they’re angry, right?” he sneered and Seulgi felt her blood boil even more.

“Let’s just go, we’re already late.” She muttered and began walking towards the door, where Youngho was still standing. She stopped right in front of him and narrowed her eyes as she pointed at him.

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me earlier that he wasn’t-”

“Don’t be slow.” Taeyong commented and she felt a hand on her back which soon caused her to be pushed out of the dorm.

She huffed and crossed her arms as she watched Taeyong and Youngho say goodbye with a “bro hug”. She rolled her eyes and hurried down the hallway with Taeyong following right behind.

“Are you serious?” she then hissed as they got into the elevator.

“Why are you so angry?” he put his hands in his pocket and leaned back on the wall, not really caring about them being late to the photoshoot.

“You know that we are going to be very late to this photoshoot and you still had the nerve to suddenly go and take a shower? I have a right to be angry!” she snapped at him.

“So what? Are you going to cry now?” he mocked and earned a glare from her.

“You’re so pathetic!” she groaned and covered her face with her hands out of frustration.

“Ouch,” he pouted and put his hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt from her words. “That wasn’t nice.”

A frown appeared on his face as she stayed quiet and turned to the side with her back turned to him. Normally she would snap back and have this really angry expression on her face and they would argue as if there was no tomorrow.

But this time she didn’t fight back, and for Taeyong it was extremely surprising. It was the first time in five years and for the first time he felt slightly… Weird? His body shifted awkwardly and he scratched the back of his head. He bit his lip as his eyes averted all around the elevator.

“What the hell do I do in this situation?” he thought and Youngho’s words from before that took about a week to go away, came back. Haunting his brain once again.

“If you could, at least be nice to her from now on.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter