Chapter 28

Our Dating Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ing hell..” Taeyong cursed to himself as he walked out of the elevator. It had only been a few hours since his talk with Taeil and he could honestly admit that it had been the worst couple of hours of his life.

So here he was. At the company building, heading to an empty practice room to try and clear his head and just not… Think? Not think about anything at all.

It was impossible to even go on with his day when she was lurking around in his brain and he didn’t know if thinking solely about her was a good or bad thing. As of now he thought of it as catastrophic.

He rounded a corner and looked through the small, round window on the first door to the left. “Yes,” he sighed out of relief, seeing the room was empty.

He turned the doorknob and stepped into the room, feeling a sudden drop in the temperature. While rubbing his arms to get warm, he went to get the remote to the air conditioner. His eyebrows furrowed as it read 26°C. Someone must’ve just left the room if so, because he knew the room was a lot colder than 26 degrees.

The small jean jacket he then spotted laying on the speaker in the corner of the room confirmed his suspicion. He didn’t think too much about it and went to plug his phone to the speaker.

As he sat down to scroll through his playlist and decide which song to play, he heard the doorknob turn and looked up, almost feeling his heart drop.

“Great,” he thought. “Just great.”

Seulgi stopped in her tracks as she spotted him in the corner of the room, and she probably had the same thought as Taeyong.

“H-hi,” she greeted.

“Hey.”

“Am I disturbing or anything?”

“No, not at all. I just got here.”

“Oh.”

“Did you want to use the room?”

“No, no. I’m already done with practice, but I forgot my jacket in here so…”

“Oh,” Taeyong raised his eyebrows in realization and stood up on his feet. “This one?” he said and picked up the jean jacket beside him.

“Yes!” she smiled and walked towards him.

“Here you go,” he said quietly and handed it to her, but just as she grabbed it to herself, something fell off one of the pockets and landed on the floor, right beside his shoes.

He looked down, seeing the orange lighter. Without saying or pointing anything out, he knelt down to pick it up and handed it back to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter