Chapter 6: Roommates

Girls of the Elites

CY: "M-Mina?!"
MN: "Ehh?! Chaeyoung?"
CY: "Youre my roommate?"
MN: "I think i got the wrong room?"

Mina started rummaging through her bag "t-two, one, s-seven right?"

CY: "yeap that is correct! haha"

"Oh.. boy" as mina laid down her bed in shock.

CY: "It's good isn't it?"

MN: "Yeah, quite unexpected haha"

CY: "Oh right, Are you going to take a shower?"

MN: "Yeah maybe after I clean up or something"

CY: "Oh btw, I dont know which bed you would want? either left or right so I didnt fix it up"

MN: "Any will be fine.. It doesnt really matter haha"

CY: "Okay then! I'll take the left.  It's great to have you as my roommate Mina"

MN: "So am I"

———————————————————————————

DH: "Well then, uh, Two.. t-two, t-thirtee- AH FOUND YOU!"

As Dahyun reached out for the door, A girl beside her reached out at the same tame making them touch hands by the knob.

"Oh, I'm s-sorry" as she pulled away.

"N-no my fault" she stated

They both looked at each other and laughed

DH: "Hey, you look familiar, Sana's Sister am I right?"
MM: "YOU GOT IT RIGHT ROOMIE!!"
DH: "So you guys are not in the same dorm?"
MM: "apparently only 2 students are allowed per room, so, instead being with Sana and Mina alone or someone being alone, we decided to be in three separate rooms next to each other.. besides.. it is quite exciting to meet new friends who'll be your roomie, in this case, im glad it's you"

They both entered the room and still continued their conversation

MM: "So, Dahyun? How was your first day in school?"

DH: "It was... fun? I get to meet you guys, you know?"

"So tell me Dahyun? What was your old school like? why did you guys leave?" Momo said as she jumped over the bed getting ready to sleep.

"Well, let's see, Tons of homework.. and.." Dahyun continued to figure out what to say she sat on her bed with her legs crossed facing Momo. "Hmmm, more paper works, and oh! HOT TEACHERS, hahah" she continued

"Bro, your teachers must be young? For you to say they are hot.." Momo laidback with her arms back as a cushion "other wise that is just GROSS" she added.

"haha! You're right about that. What about you Momo? What have you been up to lately?" Dahyun leaned over to show an impression of interest to Momo.

Momo jolted up and said "well, I don't know" with a sad expression

"Hey... you seemed stressed about something?.. You know can tell me anything?" Dahyun said trying to comfort her.

Momo stood up and walked towards the drawer with a mirror. "I don't know... My life, It's complicated.. and i know you wont understand" as she looks right at the mirror with a sad expression but continued to perk up her face.

Dahyun stood up and walked towards Momo. "Hey" as she turned Momo around and she kneeled down "Well I will try" Momo slightly pushed her away

"Lol, we'll I am not a fan of drama, but thanks anyway" Momo smiled "I guess I am just hungry!" She laughed and pulled out her phone to check some online sites "Do you think we are allowed to accept delivery here?"

"Is all you think about is food? It's like 6pm"

"Yeah?! Food is life silly"

"Well, how bout a pizza.." Moving to Momo's bed checking out the site as well

"No, I'm thinking of sushi, or meat?"

"I'd just say anything cause I know you wont listen to me"

"Uhuh! So say meat.. burger? How bout this?"

———————————————————————————

TZ: "Twoooo? Eh? 225, 226, 227. Wait, so 223 must be on the other side. Ugh! i was just there dropping Dahyun and Chaeng? Why didnt I see it!"

*Bang*

TZ: "Oof, I'm sorry.. uh.."
??: " It's okay, I wasnt"
TZ: "HEY! Momo's twin sister right.. uh... Sana?"
SN: "Yeah, good job tall giant!"
TZ: "tall Giant? I am not THAT tall?"
SN: "humble I see haha"
TZ: "Not really, maybe just keen, you remember my name dont you?"
SN: "haha it's Tzuyie? Is it?"
TZ: "close enough!"
SN: "Tzu something, what is it then??"
TZ: "It's Tzuyu my love haha "
SN: "Haha I like the sense of humor, Well, Where you heading Tzuyu?"
TZ: "Uhm, Room 223, Seems to be back on the other side..guess Im not too observant haha"
SN: "Oh, we are room mates then?"
TZ: "Youre on Room 223?"
SN: "Yes.. aww will i be a bother?"
TZ: "No no! Better than a stranger you know."
SN: "Mhmm! So should we go to the room? Or? Are you planning to go around the dorm and look around? Haha"
TZ: "You're making fun of me, arent you?"
SN: "What ever are you on about? Haha"

Sana walked away heading towards the room. "Great sense of humor" Tzuyu said as she followed sana to the room.

SN: "Here we are young one!"
TZ: "Funny!"
SN: "Well, i believe you really are younger than me, arent you?"
TZ: "what makes you say that my queen?"
SN: "Your aura?"

Sana winked as she walked inside the room and Tzuyu followed. Sana and Tzuyu started to unpack and fix their stuffs. Sana placed a book by her bed and Tzuyu noticed it "Hmm, Let me guess, Dahyun lent you that book right?" Tzuyu touched it slightly
"oh yes, It was nice of her to lend it to me, ive been excited to read it all day" Sana said excitingly.

"Well then, Who among us will be taking a shower first?" Tzuyu laughed.
"We can take a shower together anyway haha" Sana said sarcastically.
"Wait what?" Tzuyu got shocked at what she said
"just kidding!" Sana made a funny face and walked into the bathroom "But you can join if you want, we are both girls anyway aren't we not?" Sana winked and laughed as she continued to tease Tzuyu and slightly shut the door with leaving a quarter open.

"oh boy! This girl is gonna kill me.." Tzuyu said as she sighed and laidback down and pulled out her phone.

Poops

GiantTzu
GUYS! Sana is driving me nuts!!
LilChaeng
What now? Haha

Duubuubuu
Hey hey hey, you dont mean the younger twin?

Jeongji
Lucky! I got stuck with random! HOW UNLUCKY!

GiantTzu
Yeah! The younger twin! She's my Roomate

Duubuubuu
Momo's my Roomie Tzuyiiieaaah

GiantTzu
DAHECK? Wanna change???

Jeongji
CAN I CHANGE? Give me a shot of SANA!

GiantTzu
Heck no!

Duubuubuu
Uh, No, Momo is a cutie! But Sana is hot tho

GiantTzu
DAHECK? UNNIE! ert!!

LilChaeng
Mina is my Roomie hahah!

GiantTzu
What a coincidence tho?

Duubuubuu
Tzuyu! You better not do anything to Sana.

GiantTzu
I AM NOT LIKE YOU UNNIE!!

Jeongji
I'm Done!

Jeongji logged out

GiantTzu
But she is driving me nuts! She has that. Uhm, what do you call it? That thing!

Duubuubuu
Appeal? Charms? EH

GiantTzu
Yeah, well dont touch Momo

Duubuubuu
I wont unless she tells me to haha

LilChaeng
Shush it guys! Mina is asleep!

GiantTzu
MUTE! Chaeng! MUTE!!
Duubuubuu
Oh Momo want's to lay down with me Tzuyu!

GiantTzu
Okay, Sana is in the SHOWER! ✌️

Duubuubuu
I.. AM.. KIDDING!!

GiantTzu
Yeah, she's driving me crazy alright, she left the door open, I should take a shower too right Unnie??

Duubuubuu
MOMO!!!

GiantTzu
YAH!!!

"Hey! Tzuyu?" Sana called out.

TZ: "Y-yes?"
SN: "I-uh- forgot my towel by my bed? Can you give it to me?"
TZ: "Oh- right.. Sure"

Tzuyu gulped as she took the towel and walked towards the bathroom. "Uh.. h-here" she stretches out the towel on the other side of the door.

"Sorry, I'm by the shower? Would you please come in?" Sana requested.

"S-sure.. I'mma close my eyes okay?" Tzuyu said as she walked towards the shower with her eyes closed and covered.

"So uhm? Sana? Your towel?" Tzuyu said as she covered her other hand to her eyes.

"t-thank you" Sana said as she came out the shower and took the towel. She held Tzuyu's hand that was covering her eyes.

"You know, we are both girls anyway" Sana giggled as she slowly took the hand away from her eyes.

Tzuyu froze, and sana laughed hard "Haha! Look at you! You're not — " As she slowly tries to seduce the younger and went closer to her "NO I AM NOT" Tzuyu answered right away

"Oh really?" Sana said with one of her eyebrows up and a smirk. She slowly held Tzuyu's hand and began to pull her out of the bathroom. Sana made her sit on her bed while the latter is still frozen to the situation.

"You know Tzuyu, I've always got a liking to you from the moment.." Sana went closer and slid her hand around Tzuyu's leg "I laid my eyes on you" she laughed.

"Say something Tzuyu haha" She said "S-sana? W-what are you doing?" Tzuyu said with her eyes wide open looking up on Sana. "Making the night worth while i guess? Haha" Sana said as she sat on top of Tzuyu looking down on her smirking slowly pushing Tzuyu on the bed and her hand sliding over Tzuyu's waist giving Tzuyu a tingling feeling.

"Annnnnd that's all for today folks! Haha" Sana slammed the bed and got up. "Haha you should've seen the look on your face!" Sana laughed so much.

"Y-yeah" Tzuyu said with a shocked face while still laying down on Sana's bed.

"Hahah hilarious! How's my teasing Tzuyu-san?" Sana asked as she smiled kindly and got dressed.

"H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S" Tzuyu rolled her eyes with a sigh

"Oh Tzuyu.." Sana said teasingly. "Have some sense of humor" Sana laughed

"Ha! I bet you'd fall head over heels for me if i teased you!"

"I doubt it! I am a very strong woman with very strong emotions yet, I am not that easy Tzuyu-chan" she laughed hysterically

"Wanna bet?!" Tzuyu stood tall, Sana looked up as she continued to taunt the latter

"Yeah, what does the winner get?"

"All rights to the loser" Tzuyu smirked and held out Sana's chin closer to her face.

"Well then Tzuyu-san, I. Am. Not that easy" Sana said staring directly at Tzuyu piercing her eyes with a smirk. Tzuyu continued to hold out Sana closer and both eyes pierced one another seeking for dominance til Sana grinned and began to do a fake prance to the latter enabling Tzuyu to alert herself to back away.

"Ha, you got lot's of nerves to keep your face close to me, yet, scared when I do come close to you" Sana continued to taunt the latter

"Why you little-" is all Tzuyu can say as she was being made fun by Sana

"You're too cute, I love teasing you Tzuyu-chan" Sana laughed
"Alright then! Time to read this awesome book haha!" She laughed and looked at Tzuyu who seemed bummed about being teased

"Aw dont give that long face? We are in a bet remember? Haha"

"I wont lose Sana unnie" Tzuyu smirked with determination

"Neither would I, oooow how exciting it is to have you do my errands and be my slave if you lose"

"Not a chance" Tzuyu layed down, and turned her back on Sana

"Haha Good night my lovely Tzuyu! Nice. To. Meet. You too" Sana laughed and switched on the dim lights.