Chapter 25: Something is wrong

Girls of the Elites

"Nice to meet you Yoo Jeongyeon.. The name is Somi"

"With these babies! We'll all definitely be able to lead off your girls right to us!" Kato laughed

I began screaming and shouting. "Lock her up!" Kato commanded as he and Somi walked out of the room.

"NO! YOU CANT DO THIS! THEY ARE YOUR SISTERS!"
"And so? they are my ticket out" He laughed
"KATO! NO!" I tried to get my hands untied but Jackson and Mark pulled me towards the cell.

"And stay there!" They laughed "Unless you want your head cut off!" Jackson inspected his knife and the edge of it. The men laughed and began walking out of the cells.

"Jeongyeon.. I am sorry." Suzy called out

"It's okay Suzy it's not your fault.. I just hope my friends figure it out as soon as possible.." I cried and tried to barge the cells open, It is no use.. "Chaeyoung.. please.."

.

.

.

Suzy and I had been stuck in the cells for almost 2 Months, with no sign of Chaeyoung or anyone else. Jackson and the boys returned in the cell. "Well carry on young lady! time to eat or else you'd die" he laughed

I spat on his shoe and gave him the stare "I'd rather die for the likes of you!"

"Why you little!" He raised his fist up about to punch me but Mark stopped his swing "Careful there, the client wants her... ALIVE.."

I taunted the man, he seems he is over his temper. He spat on my food and kicked it over to me "There! eat! or Die! your choice!" He walked away with Mark and the others. "You are lucky you are an important person for me not to kill you."

"Coward!" I shouted

"Why you!..." he raised his hand and clenched his fist on the verge of punching my face

"Jackson!" Kato shouted across the room. Jackson halted his blow and growled at me and I continued to taunt the Man. Kato walked towards my cell. "If you try to act tough young lady, your friend over here can get it.. because she is no use for me.." He pointed the gun over to Suzy's cell "So if I were you, You'd better have some respect!"

"Kato!" Somi shouted across the room pulling a girl I know.

Somi threw the girl to the ground "Perfect" Kato laughed. As I saw the girl who was weak and coughing I noticed it was Momo. "MOMO!" I shouted

"RUN WHILE YOU CAN!"

Momo's vision couldn't be cleared as she seemed dizzy. "Hey little sister" Kato grabbed Momo's hand "How I missed you.."

"K-Kato?.. H-How are you al-"

"Alive?.. well I got saved by something drastic, how are you not dead Little sister?"

"W-What is going on" Momo had her hand over her head "Where are we?"

"Oh you are in my Lair little sister.. How are you? Sana and Mina? why are they not with you?" He smiled

"I don't know Oppa.."

"Aww sweet as always.." he gave out a wicked smile "Take her in!"

"Oppa! why! wait!" Momo was grabbed by Yugyeom and Jinyoung pulling her towards the cell.

"eh!? Jeongyeon?! what are you doing here?!"

"I got caught months ago... this is drastic. Chaeyoung had been going around in circles, you and your sisters are being tricked... you never got kidnapped.. he sold you out.. he never died Momo.."

"W-What?!"

"Oh what she is telling is true little sister, I never died, Apparently you three plus Mom and Dad is not enough payment for my debts.." Kato laughed as he carefully inspects his gun.

"Now without being said.." He pointed his gun over to Momo

"NO! PLEASE! KATO! DONT!" I shouted

"Relax! we just need my sister's DNA for another replica!" He pulled the trigger and shot Momo's leg. Blood had been gushing through and from her thigh. BamBam took some blood samples and gave it to Somi

"I will make good use of this Momo-chan!" Somi smiled

"Right after the replica, Make it seem to be the real Momo, then attach a core for the idiots to find and decipher. We'll lead them directly here."

"You always are a one smart guy Kato!" Somi laughed

"Of course, You'd never find anyone like me baby!" Kato laughed and kissed Somi intimately.

"Move out! let's get things done!" Kato commanded and locked the room cells once again

.

.

"Momo!" I grabbed her hand by the side of the cells. Are you okay?.. Youre losing a lot of blood.."

Momo just breathe heavily and couldn't really talk from all the pain. I tore a piece of my sleeve and asked Momo to reach her leg closer to me. She reached out and I tied the clothe around her bleeding leg.

"How is she Jeongyeon?" Suzy from the right cell called out

"Who is she?" Momo asked

"Suzy, She is my Co-captain for the Track and Field, She was just dragged here.. I am glad they haven't killed her yet.." I continued to tie the clothe around Momo's thigh

"Jeongyeon.. You said you were here for 2 months now, Weren't you always with us?"

"Well, Id have a replica, to act and think like me, so they can lead you around.. I know you've been deceiving us, to try to get us to save your family. That's not the case Momo. Your brother is deceiving all of you.. Once you bring us to that boss guy who wanted us, they'll take you in too.."

"We got to warn my sisters.."

"I am afraid we cant.. as we speak another Momo had been out same as Jeongyeon.. We cant do anything.."

"A-actually.." Momo began to pull out a small transmitter device from ORS "I can contact ORS.."

"No.. don't.. if you can contact Nayeon directly.. we must do that.."

"Why not.. ORS had been helping us.."

"YEAH?! ORS and your BROTHER are in a team.."

"What?!"

"Those Men? and that girl Somi.. are ORS.. They have been deceiving everyone, putting us in a wild goose chase.."

"I-I don't know how to contact Nayeon directly.. Nor my sisters.. unless we can find a way to tweak with this transmitter device.."

"I.. Might know a thing or two about technology?" Suzy called out

"You can?"

"yeah.. but it may take me time.. to remember.."

"Whatever it is.. we'll take our chances.." I handed Suzy the transmitter device for her to figure a way around it to not be received by Somi..
.
.
.
.

"I am sorry for the late response Miss IU. But the person you are looking for.. Yoo Jeongyeon, had been filed missing for 2 Months now in Metro City by her own family, her Mother and Sister were directed to search the entire Corona, and is deemed to release a ransom if in case she was kidnapped. No sign of any contact from Yoo Jeongyeon or any sign of safety assurance. I doubt this kid is dead, but I am not sure if she is alive either. We will try to continue to search for the girl. In all respects, please keep our agents posted."

Suddenly as the recording stopped Somi barged in the office. "Miss Nayeon your Elites are now on training I - Oh? what's going on?"

Ms. IU suddenly hid the recording player behind her and left Nayeon and Jihyo confused for a second. "We were actually talking about our agents who were after Jeongyeon." IU mentioned.

"Oh? really? any leads to Jeongyeon?" Somi walked closer to the table

"Actually -" Nayeon was immediately interrupted by IU "No, They've been running around in a dead end. I absolutely have no Idea how they kept ending up with no lead at all."

Somi hummed and began to think for a reply "I really hope they find Jeongyeon, Anywho, What type of training do you want your Elites to have Nayeon?"

"I don't really know what they are good at, but just give them everything if it's possible and figure out where they should be.."

"Okay then, I hope they get better in a month.."

"A month? why?"

"Oh I just assumed.. should we give them training good for a week?"

"YES! why would you give them a month training, This is an urgent matter!"

"Understood.." Somi bowed and left the office

"Miss IU.. why did you hide the recording to Somi?" Jihyo asked with her brows furrowed

"Well.." IU hanged her head low and began walking to her desk slowly. "I believe.. ORS had been compromised.."

"What do you mean?"

IU sighed and began talking quietly "2 days ago, my Headquarters had been breached.. Capturing the files and saving data of my agents... However.. This is what I found.."

She told Jihyo and Nayeon to come beside her to look at her desktop. "Files of your Alphas... and you two.. however.. what is disturbing me, is that.." She closed her screen and began looking at the two latter with saddened eyes "Your entire team.. was breached of information.. but Somi's..."

"Maybe they already had hers.." Jihyo added

"That's the problem.. 2 days ago was the announcement of your arrival here at Vale.. Therefore, it was newly uploaded to the system together with all the Alphas you all have together. Since we don't have a data of Chaeyoung and the Other Elites, it is understandable why their information weren't taken.. But Somi's... Her data.. together with all of yours are all new to my headquarters.."

"What are you implying?" Nayeon asked

"I may not be sure, but I wont give my full trust in your coordinator Nayeon.."

"She had been my Coordinator for 4 years now Ms. IU.. she never failed me.."

"But I think this time she will.. All I am saying.. Is please be cautious.."

"Maybe IU has a point Nayeon.. Think about it.. They don't need to know any more data from Somi because maybe they already know hers... Maybe.. she is another Lead?.." Jihyo thought

"That's crazy Jihyo... she was with us when we got attacked.."

"Yet.. she knows our every movement, our every strategy... If my hunch is correct, We've been running in circles.." Jihyo added.

"Wait.. Mina, Sana and Momo.. had been in the lab they said.. the last time we spoke of them.." Nayeon remembered

"Yeah.. How bout we call them -" Jihyo was interrupted by IU "Only Mina and Sana.. leave Momo behind.."

"Why?"

"In case you didn't know, Momo is a humanoid.. Fixed or not, We are not sure if they can hear us from her.. its safer just the two.."

"Okay then.." Jihyo began walking out and heading to the training room.

.

.

.

"Gilrs! Train harder!" Somi shouted over the training grounds "ONE! TWO! THREE! AGAIN!!! IF YOU DONT DO THIS WELL WE WOULD NEVER LEAVE"

Jihyo sneaked over to Sana and Mina who were practicing kickboxing. "Pst.. you two.."

"Oh hey Jihyo.. " Mina waved

"you need something?" Sana added

"Yeah you two come with me." Jihyo gestured as the girls carefully stopped what they were doing. Somi turned and saw the three girls walk out of the training room and began squinting at them. However Sakura noticed this expression of Somi and began tapping over to Chaeyeon and Hitomi. The girls started whispering to each other and began to be alert

"YOU THERE! what are you guys talking about!? Get back in the ring!" Somi shouted as she continues to look back at the hallway trailing Jihyo and the two girls. Yet again Sakura gestured with her eyebrow and they focused to Somi.

After a few hours of training. Somi called out for a 10 minute break with their sweat dripping all over

"Ha... Ha.. Damn this training.. is just too hard" Chaeyoung puffed

"Tell me about it.. I need to exercise more.." Dahyun huffed

"It was fun actually" Tzuyu breathed and drank her water

"Show off!!" Chaeyoung taunted

Somi then walked out of the training room balcony taking up fresh air with an Ear pod on.

Hitomi noticed the ear pod blinking. "Unnie.. that means she's in call right?" Hitomi flicked her chin

"Yeah.. I wonder who.." Sakura squinted

"Yo yo yo kids. what are you guys looking at there!" Lisa laughed

"Stop disturbing them!" Joy shook her head

"Well? what are you guys on about? we noticed you girls had been staring at Somi and observing her every move." Jennie walked over as she drinks her water bottle

The girls gathered around Sakura and Chaeyeon as they began talking quietly

"Somi.. her expression is different.." Sakura started

"What do you mean by that.." Jennie asked

"They way she looked at Jihyo.. it seemed she knows something.."

"and right now she is on a call with someone.." Hitomi commented

"Might be a boyfriend.." Lisa shrugged and was instantly hit on the nape by Rose

"Well if it helps, I got a sound transmitter to hear who she talking to.." Yerin called out

"try it.." Sakura focused and Yerin began her transmitter

 

"What time would you suggest us to attack?"

"Whatever time you desire.. the Elites will be training for a Week.."

Yerin's eyes grew big and suddenly cut the transmitter as soon as she heard it.

"what.. what did you-" Sakura was cut by Somi "Hey! what are you guys talking about?"

"I wanted to buy candy.. but I don't know where to buy them" Wonyoung covered

Yerin's eyes were twitching and diluted "Hey yerin are you okay?" Somi asked

"huh.. uh.. yes.. I am.." She nervously answered

"uhuh.." Somi stared down and squinted. She crossed her arms and began thinking "hmm. I wonder what type of training we have to do?"

"uh, Ms Coordinator.. Is it allowed for us Alphas to teach the Elites too our own ways?" Jennie called

"Yes of course, less job for me" She laughed

"Cool!" Yujin exclaimed "Dahyun unnie! let me teach you how to blow things up!"

"Uh.. I don't think ... that's a good -"

"NO WAY! IT'S PERFECTLY SAFE RIGHT YENA!"

"YEAH! WE ARE EXPERTS!" Yena added

"Bombs and Safe.. does not go good together" Dahyun laughed Nervously.

"You'll be fine! Sakura and Hitomi can rebuild your body incase it gets blown over!" Yujin laughed

"N-NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! PASS!" Dahyun began walking the opposite direction but was then pulled by the tall 10 year old

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Eunbi laughed "Let's go girls." As they walked the other direction of the training grounds

"CHAEYOUNG! HELP!!!"

Chaeyoung laughed and just waved at Dahyun watching her being pulled by the kids

"I HATE YOU!!" Dahyun shouted

"So! Can we all work together instead?" Lisa suggested

"I would agreed!" Wendy nodded

"It's fine by me" Chaeyoung laughed

They all went the opposite direction to teach Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Momo.

"Okay, so this is what I use.."

.

.

.

Jihyo is walking down the hall with Mina and Sana

"Did we do something wrong?" Mina asked, fidgeting over her fingers

"No.. its just that you got the information.."

"What information..?" Sana asked

"That warehouse you said.. remember?" Jihyo halted and faced them

"oh yeah, but why.."

"That's our lead.." Is all what Jihyo had to say as they continued to walk silently over the halls

"Jihyo.. don't you trust us?" Mina asked

"I do.. I did.. and I may not be sure.."

"It's because of Jeongyeon isn't it?" Sana added

"Jeongyeon and Momo's problem had been 2 weeks now.. and we still don't have a lead.. until we saw Jeongyeon trash Nayeon's house... we are again back to a dead end.. Unless of course, you two speak up.."

"but what we know is different from Jeongyeon's.."

"and it may be connected as well.. we cant let anything pass us this time.. because right now, We may have a bigger problem heading our way..."

"What do you mean?" Mina asked

"I have this feeling in my guts.. we may be raided tonight.. I just Might have that feeling but somehow it is wrong.."

"Then we need to be alert, and tell Somi-" Sana was interrupted

"No.. keep it between us for now.."

Their walk is about to stand in halt as they arrived in front of IU's office.

"Mina! Sana! please.. come in" IU called.

"We got a problem.." Nayeon added

"What is it..?" Mina asked

"Yerin.. she activated a transmitter.. in the HQ for some reason.." IU explained

"But.. somehow was shut down in a matter of 7 seconds of transmitting the wave." Nayeon alerted "I feel like she found something that wasn't supposed to be found.."

"but the problem is, these files where copied as well.. so they know what it was from the moment Yerin started transmitting.."

when would we st..--

"This is all what we could gather from Yerin... but we couldnt assume at this point and to who.."

"Should we just ask Yerin?"

"No, We'll figure it out on our own.. I am pretty sure, as we speak the Alphas already know what they are doing." IU commanded

"Now Mina, Sana.. about that Warehouse.." IU continued

Sana and Mina began talking about thier experience in the Warehouse, how they got there, what did they notice and where it was located. Nayeon took down notes and Jihyo ensured to record the voices of meeting.

"Well, that's interesting.. we should be ready to check that warehouse soon.." IU commanded

"That's not possible.. Chaeyoung is not ready yet.." Nayeon called

"They should be in a week.. I hope.." IU hanged her head low "And you two, I expect you two to be the best in your game.."

"Yes ma'am.." Sana and Mina answered in Chorus.

The girls left the office and began walking back to the training grounds to see the girls still working harder as ever. "You two. Where have you been"  Somi called

"Oh, Nayeon called us out to ask about our situation, so we had to explain." Sana mentioned

"Well then, Training is over, I'll see you all on Saturday."

"Why are we not training tomorrow Ms. Jeon?" Wonyoung asked

"I have errands, and plus you guys just got here" she laughed "best look around! Have fun, enjoy the view.. and ill tell you.. THIER HOT-SPRINGS IS THE BOMB!" She laughed as she continued walking out of the room "Go on! I am tired! Goodnight girls!"

"Goodnight Somi" they all said in chorus and began leaving the grounds as the sun falls.

"Hey.. Mina?" Chaeyoung suddenly grabbed Mina's hand which stopped her into a halt "Can we talk?"