Chapter 15: I guess.. I lost..

Girls of the Elites




"Eh? Chaeyoung? Then why are you four always part of these life threatening activities"

"Oh.. you didn't know?"

"Know what?.."

Tzuyu turned around with her dark brown eyes, staring down to Mina. "We're Corona's Elites" she smiled to the latter.

Mina widened her eyes "Eh?" A quick moment of pause as she looks at Tzuyu with a tilted head. "What  do you mean.. Elites? I-I dont understand"

"Well, Were-"

"Guys, Jeongyeon's being moved to another room, it's somewhat weird... we all need to talk." Nayeon alerted as she leaves the double doors.

The girls stood up and followed as they wake up Jihyo from her nap. They arrived at Jeongyeon's room, and see Jeongyeon laying on the bed

"Unnie? What about Momo?"

"Right, Dahyun and Sana are getting Momo over too, apparently the doctor wished to speak to us... I think it's about Momo's circuits or the fact she is a humanoid" Nayeon explained "But Jeongyeon.. something is just not right.."

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked, giving out a furrowed brow

"Well usually, if you got a gun shot, you need to get surgery to get the bullet out.."
"Yeah?"
"Well, there was no bullet found on Jeongyeon's body. Not a single one.."
"But SHE WAS SHOT RIGHT?" Mina asked "Everyone saw that right?.. am i wrong?"

"Yes, we all saw that and blood were overflowing too.."
"Hmm that is weird, no bullet found?" Jihyo thought out loud
"AND there was no wound either..." Nayeon added
"WHAT? That's impossible.."

"Hey guys, we're back" Sana said as she pulls Dahyun over "She's.. well, dead?" Sana laughed

"You seemed awfully happy Sana-chan" Tzuyu teased

"Well, One. my sister is fine, and two. Dahyun is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S" She continued "Anyway, Momo unnie will be here in a sec, for now.. I think Dahyun needs to rest" She giggled, Tzuyu squinted a bit. "So?? What did i miss?"

In a blink second, Chaeyoung slammed the door open. Everyone remained quiet, Mina fidgets a little as she could see the latter fuse up. Tzuyu noticed Mina's little gesture, she quickly slid her hand over to the latter and held her hand as they both watch Chaeyoung walk, stomp by stomp over to the couch. "Well? why is everyone quiet?" Chaeyoung crossed her legs and arms looking around.

The girls then moved away from the awkward silence and began talking again.
"Well again, As i was saying.. There was no bullet found in Jeongyeon's body, nor was there a wound, she is perfectly fine and actually just sleeping right now.."
"How is that possible, I was sure Jeongyeon got shot?" Sana called
"Maybe a decoy?" Dahyun suggested
"Dont be coy, that's impossible!" Nayeon interrupted

The conversation goes deeper Chaeyoung observed Tzuyu and Mina as she saw Tzuyu and Mina hand in hand. Tzuyu continued to smile and look down at Mina. Chaeyoung fused up even more as she quietly observe all the girls in the room.

"TZUYU? Mind getting your hands off Mina?" Chaeyoung spoke vividly with a deep monotoned voice, her arms crossed and her stares pierced off the latters. The room again remained quiet, Sana then to Tzuyu and Mina as she watch them stare eye to eye with Chaeyoung. She noticed Tzuyu was holding Mina's hand, with a bit of confusion yet she just watched quietly.

Tzuyu remained quiet, and she stared down to Chaeyoung who was gradually fusing up as she held Mina's hand tighter. The stare of both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were fierce, each were seeking to dominate the other. Tzuyu is not the type to just give what Chaeyoung wants, so she continued to hold Mina's hand without any hesitation and fear.

Chaeyoung stood up, as she stands tall and furrowed brow "I said.." She walked towards Tzuyu "Get. Your hands. off her!" Piercing her eyes over to the latter as she looks up to the tall girl, gritting her teeth

Tzuyu ignored the warning and still kept quiet. Holding onto Mina who slowly fidgets behind Tzuyu.

"ARE YOU DEAF?" Chaeyoung grabbed Tzuyu's shirt and widened her fiery eyes

"Is this... how you act in front of the ladies?"

"NO!? This is how I act if something is getting taken away from me!"

"I am not taking her, she is simply coming with me.. There is a difference" Tzuyu replied with a dark monotone

"So help me god! I don't care if you are like a sister to me, What's mine is-"

"She doesn't belong to you"

Chaeyoung widened her eyes, growled and clenched her fist "What was that?!"
"Mina.. doesnt belong to y-" Tzuyu wasnt able to finish her sentence as she was interrupted by a loud punch making the latter drop down to the ground, her side lips bled and Tzuyu calmly wiped it off with her wrist.

"Tzuyu!" Mina exclaimed

"YAH!" Nayeon went in between the two "Chaeyoungie! what's gotten into you?"

"Eh? Chaeyoung? why are you doing this?" Sana shouted across the room

Chaeyoung looked around, she sees all of the girls were looking at her worried And with fear. She walked out of the room slamming the door shut.

 

"Why is she being like that?" Sana went over to Tzuyu, helping her get up together with Mina

"She's just... over-reacting..."

"We need to fix that up, I'll get some ointment" Mina said searching around the cupboards for some cotton and betadine

"It's okay, the clinic is near, I'll just bring her there, You wait for Momo unnie here Mina" Sana exclaimed as they walk out of the door

.
.
.
.
Sana then brought Tzuyu to the clinic, the doctor is out for some reason so she made Tzuyu sit on the bed while she looks around the cupboard for some ointment. She then grabbed the first aid kit she found and began to take care of Tzuyu's wound

 

"Tzuyu? do you.. by any chance, like my sister?" Sana mumbled enough for Tzuyu to hear

"No. It's just that I had to save her from the tiger until she calms down"

"hmm, well it seemed you like my sister" Sana laughed as she damps the wet ointment onto the wound

"Ow!... No, I don't like anyone as of the moment" Tzuyu looked at Sana "But.." Tzuyu deeply stared into Sana's eyes  "You on the other hand... is an exception" She smiled. With the shock, Sana accidentally damped too hard on the wound "OW!!"

 

"Oh sorry!" She gave out an awkward laugh and fidgets around the first aid kit. "that's really funny.. is this like... a trick for me to fall for you so you can win the bet?" she laughed.

Tzuyu then held Sana's hand while she looks around the kit. Sana stopped and instantly turned around to see Tzuyu who's face was already close to her.

"I guess.. that means I lost then.." Tzuyu shifted her eyes around Sana's eyes and lips and then quickly leaned over to close the gap between her and Sana as she lightly got into contact with her lips. Sana was shocked to even move an inch from the latter, but in a few instance she slightly pushed Tzuyu away.

"What.. are you doing?"

"Did i startled you?.."

"Yes... N-No? I-I dont know.."

Tzuyu then shook her head and slightly snapped back "I-I have to go" Tzuyu quickly stood up. But was then instantly grabbed by Sana.

"Tzuyu.."

"Just forget it princess." Tzuyu smiled and turned her back on Sana, she couldnt even look straight into her eyes.

"But.. I need to tell you something.."

"dont bother.." Tzuyu's emotions slowly releases

"Tzuyu, I appreciate you in every way.. but.."

"but what?" Tzuyu turned around at the latter staring her down

"with all the things going on.. I cant think straight.. all I could say.." Sana kept her head down and slowly took a deep breathe

"Tell me.. what am I to you? I doesnt matter  if there is a problem going on right now.. we can fix it.."

"I'm sorry.." Sana continued

Tzuyu then grabbed her closer "I would accept you.. despite all the mistakes you do"

"Tzuyu.. please.. It's just that.. I dont see you more than a friend at the moment..." Sana teared up looking straight into her eyes

"Why not?! did I ever do you wrong?"

"I never thought you'd like me..that way"

"what do you mean?! IT WAS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I LIKE YOU.."

"It's just.."

"Dahyun.. isnt it.."

Sana kept her head down and continued to tear up gradually increasing her tension. "T-Tzuyu..please.."

"even from the start... I didnt have the chance Did I?" Tzuyu started to tear up.

"I..."

Tzuyu's eyes widened, her grip increased "fine never mind.. just forget it." she flicked Sana out. Sana grabbed Tzuyu's arms

"please, I just dont want to lose you.."

Tzuyu then snapped her wrist making Sana let go "you already did..." she said in a monotoned voice, furrowed her brows and she walked away without uttering any further words to the latter

.

.

.

Momo then was moved inside Jeongyeon's room. She was asleep and was placed beside the bed of Jeongyeon's.

"Momo?.." Nayeon held her hand hoping she could hear her

"For now she is unconscious so be sure to talk to her, and while you are at it.. we need to discuss this.." The doctor pulled out a bag with strings and circuits covered in blood.

"Well you see.." Nayeon began to explain to the doctor about the circuits. The doctor had understand the situation but was consulting for the authority instead. "We didn't want it to be public, but we are sure investigators are on the case"

"Well then, if there's nothing else I could help you with, I may leave now, besides your friend will be awake any moment soon, so just be cautious. on the other hand, your other friend seems to still be unconscious, she should wake up on her own, unless she is in need of the thing you just pulled out from her."

"Thank you..." They bowed "Doctor, If ever, may you please keep this a secret?" Chaeyoung explained

"Anything for the young Elites. My mouth is sealed" the doctor then bowed and left the room.

"So, Momo was really implanted huh?" Dahyun asked

"Well yeah, I don't even know who would do such a thing, but what we know.. Mina?" Nayeon looked over to Mina who was just sitting down.m, waiting for Tzuyu to return

"Mina?"

"Eh?"

"Well, if it isn't much, would you mind explaining? Who, why and how?"

"Uhm.. yeah, it.. it's a bit complicated.. but I assure you My sisters and I are not in it. We've been followed too.."

"Well then explain who were you three talking to? In the first day when you were by the shed"

"That.. well"

"That was a person part of the kidnapping in the first place" Sana came in as she trails behind Tzuyu who seemed to walk at a speed. "We ran away from that guy and that area, but he still had our parents captured.. the only way to save them they said was to befriend.. Chaeyoung and the gang..."

"What?" Everyone gasp, Tzuyu then stared at Sana with her eyes widened.

Sana looked back at Tzuyu, fidgeting her arms and looking down hesitantly. She then took a deep breathe, locked her lips together forming a thin straight line and exhaled. "Yeah, but we mean no harm.. we dont even know why, they wanted Chaeyoung and the others, we just didnt know why.. but.. if it was to save our family, that's the only choice we have.. I'm sorry" Sana kept her head down as she began to tear up.

"It's okay Sana.." Dahyun walked over and grabbed Sana as she hugs her. Tzuyu's eyes flared yet she closed it and looked away.

"Okay then.., who is connected with the Humanoid?" Jihyo exclaimed

"Uh, that I dont know, but, We've been followed recently.." Sana explained

"But, we recently found out where they've been going.. its in a warehouse by the docks. Momo, Sana and I found out what they were doing. We saw those humanoid being built one by one... they've been taking up innocent people.." Mina added

"And I guess Momo, had been caught.. she didnt tell us" Sana cried

"We wondered around the shed, we saw how they were made, activated and de-activated"

"Yeah, but we just don't know who was behind it all."

"Sigma.." Nayeon mumbled as she furrowed her brow

"What?"

"Sigma! Chaeyoung's partnered company. Sigma.." Nayeon elaborated "you see, you three were after the young heirs, that's another story but then That could also be connected to sigma, but.. something's missing.."

"Y-young heirs?" Sana asked confused

"Unnie, Chaeyoung and the others are those rumored Elites of Corona..." Mina mumbled guilty

"Wait! What? What do you mean Elites??" Sana widened her eyes as she looked over to Tzuyu who has her head tilted down and her arms and legs crossed, sitting on the couch.

"Unnie, that's why they're the payment.. because they're the young heirs.. I get it now.."

"We've been deceiving the Elites?? I thought you guys are just normal commoner people??"

"They are, it's their family, not them.." Nayeon countered

"But.."

"With everything aside, What can we do to solve this, who are those guys, who has your parents. And who, is wanting to kill us?" Tzuyu said with a deep dark voice. She instantly became serious, and her attitude changed. "The question is, are these people controlled by one? or are we dealing with two separate situations?"

"T-tzuyu.." Sana sighed. Tzuyu raised her head as she gives out a cold stare to Sana. She sighed, stood up with an elegant posture, her hand in her pocket.

"So... do we have a plan?" She walked towards Nayeon as she stares down on her. Mina and Sana's eyes followed her as she walks.

"Got it!" Jihyo suddenly exclaimed

"What?"

"Based on Momo's core I've been trying to reprogram it for a while now, and I finally got it."

"This should do it." She rotated the circular core back onto Momo.

Momo then exhaled deeply and continued to catch her breathe. "W-What happened?" She held on her head and tried to get a good visual of the scene.

Everyone had their Jaw dropped, as Momo started talking.

"H-hi?" She awkwardly waved as Nayeon Instantly jumped over Momo hugging her "Baby! You fool! You scared me!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA LOSE YOU" she teared up

"B-Baby???" Everyone exclaimed.

"O-oh.. uh.." Nayeon suddenly left her contact with Momo. "Well, you see.."

"Nayeon and I have been dating" Momo instantly blurted it out. Everyone's jaw dropped and their eyes widened

"Wait? What? You guys didn't even know each other since what? 2 months ago??" Dahyun shouted

"Well, It's been a year tho.."

"What?!"

"Momo didnt want her sisters to know.. so I had to hide it.." Nayeon explained

"And Nabong Didnt want to let her friends know because everyone is in favor of Jeongyeon for being rich and popular" Momo added

"Wait!! UNNIE?!! you knew Jeongyeon was an ELITE??" Sana shouted

"Uh? Was she? All i thought she was rich and popular but not an Elite." Momo scratched her nape
"And plus, I honestly did not know she was Chaeyoung's friend until that day"

"But she knew Chaeyoung was my half sister.." Nayeon added

"Yeah, probably why.. we -"

"You were assigned to get Chaeyoung.. correct?" Jihyo interrupted. Momo nodded as she looked over to Nayeon holding her hand.

"Well then.. Now we need to know if YOU could remember what happened?" Jihyo asked

"All I remember... is talking to Jeongyeon.."

"Jeongyeon?.."

"Yeah, she said to meet in this bar i forgot the name, and that we needed to talk about something.." Momo paused as she tries to remember.

"But.. on the way there.. I-"

Suddenly, the power gone out in the entire hospital. The girls switched on their phone's flashlight.

"Is everyone okay?" Jihyo focused the light towards the girls.

"Yeap we are all fine" Chaeyoung muttered

"Nayeon? Momo?" Jihyo called out

"Yeap, hold on." Nayeon exclaimed. She then switched on her phone's flashlight too

"UNNIE!!" Dahyun screamed across the room.

"What?"

"Jeongyeon is gone!" Dahyun widened her eyes as she points her flashlight to Jeongyeon's bed.

"WHAT?!!" Chaeyoung shouted