Chapter 20: No way...

Girls of the Elites

"Okay! now it's time, Front liners and Demolition stand in position!" Somi called out for the positions to stand on lines. A few number of girls had come out of their stand and begin to form in a straight line. The girls slightly tilted their heads with their eyes piercing through the training grounds. Their serious stares and evil grins suddenly intimidated the audience.

"Whoa, They seemed so serious all of the sudden" Dahyun's eyes widened, raised and curved her brows as she watched the training of the Alphas

"So Mechanics and Intelligence roles are?" Tzuyu rubbed her chin and cocked her head

"They are all internal, Machines and technology to help the Front liners and the Demolition to it's every move. Monitoring the team, for example. Escape routes.. These girls under the internal factors need not teaching, however they do need updated knowledge for every mission and... WEAPON DESIGNING." Somi grin "Weapon design and concept is my favorite Evaluation process for the team. Really.. they are all incredible! Some fail.. but the improvements are just.." she sighed in relief "Gosh! Am I speechless!!" Somi gawked

 

"Without further adieu, let's begin the training." Somi bumped the training to DFC 10 under the S Rank.

"Wait! you bumped it up to 10!" Chaeyoung shouted

"Yeap, S Ranked may have a lot of levels just to be called a top, and this here is the best of the best. DFC 10 is nothing compared to their skills and vitality. Just watch and learn, They are your Alphas after all" Somi smiled

"Metro Enigma! step forward" Somi called out. Jennie and Lisa stepped out with a grin. "get ready!"

As soon as Somi alerted the stance Jennie pulled out a very long, wide, jagged blade made of obsidian with blue strings of electric jolts travelling through and out of the blade.

"Every front liner and demolition carries a weapon that would aid them to battle level 10 difficulty enemies. However, all Melee weapons are designed and created by the team, This is what I meant by Weapon Designing and Concept...Jisoo the Mechanic and Rosè put up together the build and concept, and Jennie and Lisa puts up with acceleration and velocity especially with the weight if they can carry them."

"Whoa" the girls awed in chorus

"Jennie, Carries an ElectroSabre, it's sharp on both of its edges which can slice, dice, stab and jab their enemies and shred whatever's left of them."

"That is just gore. Dont agents usually hold out guns?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked

"Well it is the 21st century, you really dont believe that weapons wont be created by mad geniuses do you?" Somi laughed "In fact, it is all tech base, Jennie's Sabre can also turn into a mid range revolver. So you need not to worry" 

"But aren't you just battling normal criminals?"

"again 21st century, We had encountered humanoids, morphos, and some armor suits. Even the biggest of the robots attacking the city too."

"Why does this sound like a super hero concept to me?"

"It really isn't, ORS just battles against mad geniuses."

In a few instance Lisa gave an evil glare. She curved her fist into a ball and rotated both of her wide bracelets instantly popping out metal claws.

"That is called Pantera claws, also designed and created by Jisoo and Rosè.. The claws can release electric charge onto their targets but Lisa can only use it for fighting. Since Lisa is a demolition, you wouldn't notice how much explosive she has on her. The tiny hand bombs and smoke bombs comes in handy. Especially if they are trying to blow up walls"

"Whoa! Why are you guys so futuristic with everything" Dahyun widened her eyes

"All demolitions has explosives on them, either designed by their team or the basics, designed by ORS. However all bombs are made portable now a days. Easier for the demolition team to carry. Plus, They REALLY REALLY love their explosives. You wouldn't see them without one! Hence why they are called 'DEMOLITION' " Somi laughed

"More like Demons" Dahyun scoffed in fear. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looked at her with wide open signaling her to shut "What? I am speaking the truth!" She began to whisper "Did you see them do those evil glare? THEY COULD CUT US ALIVE!!" She nervously chuckled. Somi heard Dahyun and laughed. "okay enough talking, let's just see them in action"

"You girls ready?"

"Yes!"

"Then let's start!" Somi pressed the red button, a loud horn sounded the beginning of the training.
The training ground suddenly moved all it's obstacle objects. Guards and warriors guarding each entrance, laser beams doubled and floating blocks increased. There was very less running platforms.
Jennie and Lisa looked at each other and smiled.

"Let's go!" Jennie shouted. Jennie began to run straight while Lisa jumped above her. Lisa destroys incoming droids trying to fire her as she jumps over and under the floating wood while she throws around tiny hand bombs. Jennie continued running, slashing and dicing obstacles. The two girls worked in sync without uttering a word. With full acceleration and velocity the girls ran around the grounds as if they've been defying gravity. One of the traps sprung into place about to hit Jennie which caught her off guard, However before the droid reaches her, Lisa sprung from the side throwing the droid off the platform "Thanks Lisa!"
"Don't mention it!"
Agents appeared in the hologram, Lisa fought around 4 agents trying to catch her, yet she was too swift to be caught. Jennie and Lisa met at the final platform. A huge distance between them and the finish line. Both of the girls nodded at each other indicating that they know what to do.
Jennie moved back getting out a boost. Lisa was ready in the front. Jennie ran towards Lisa, stepped up and was pushed up. She then got the jump. She turned around in fast motion, transformed her blade into a revolver, shot the barrel and bounced Lisa out of the platform, Just before Jennie falls off, Lisa's bounce was high, she shot 5 hand bombs underneath Jennie boosting her up towards the platform. Lisa landed and grabbed Jennie's hand just as she was boosted and both reached the platform in perfect sync.

A loud horn indicated the end of the training

"Whoa.." Chaeyoung exclaimed

"That was.." Dahyun commented

"Well, atleast we know Chae is in good hands?" Tzuyu shrugged

 

"Alright, next"

The training had went on and on. Showing each and every Weapon the front liners had. Irene had a retractable staff which is energized in purple. Yeri follows the arts of Kali with the fans. Seulgi is pure demolition with dynamites, bombs and explosives as she carry out double barreled pistols. Yerin is a marksman, which holds Archery with energy arrows. Eunha wears gravity boots, which enables her to run in speed of light and fly as light as a feather she carries a small pistol in case she needed long range advantage. While SinB carries double hand blades created by the team which can trigger fire once in contact with Iron or metal.

 

"Alright, Time for Erstonia Aeris!"

Eunbi, Minju, and Chaeyeon formed a straight line while Yena, Yujin and Wonyoung stands behind them.

"I am looking forward to seeing them actually" Sana whispered

"Yeah, I wonder how devious can these kids be?" Dahyun added

The girls then began to show up a ring they are all wearing on both of their middle fingers. "Rings?" Dahyun commented

"You see, Team Aeris may be young, but their Mechs and Intelligence team are just beyond the genius era.. Three of them belonged in Japan, and studied in ministries of Japanese artificial Intelligence and are also part of the Human genetics and robotics program."

"WHAT?!" Dahyun exclaimed

"I mean, this team? all inventions are a mix with Human DNA.."

Eunbi, Minju and Chaeyoen began to move in a stance as they pulled out blood colored strands out of thier ring and held it out like a whip. These strands of blood can form into any weapons they desire. cutting through any person that gets caught into it. Their blood weapons can cut into steel, metal, alloy, you name it. Yena, Yujin and Wonyoung hasn't shown much of their movement. Since they are meant for support. However, during the training. Yena, Yujin and Wonyoung rubbed both of their hands together and instantly balled into fists creating sparks of energy running around their hand for a couple of seconds enabling them to shock enemies. They called their skills shock mines as their shocks can explode as they hit.

 

"Yena, Yujin and Wonyoung are the little Mines of Erstonia Aeris. Since Nako's invention of pulling out the most powerful energy core into one small ring can destroy anything they touch, with that being said this includes human. Their power up lasts about 10 seconds until it needs to recharge so you don't really need to worry once they activate this since They know very well how to handle it even as kids."

 

"So you mean, all these alphas has this kind of weapons, that doesn't even exist?" Dahyun stuttered

"Yeap only on ORS, and it is unique because they are the only ones who have these. other teams create weapons for themselves too" Somi explained

 

"Okay? so what made you sure that we needed these deadly Alphas, they are more like military weapons than body guards?!" Chaeyoung stated

"Since that robot, humanoid, android, cyborg, whatever it is called.. It got to senses that you may need military type weapons... you are lucky none of these girls are radio active with a whole lot of energy they are carrying in their weapons.."

"Yeah.. but.."

 

"Look at Momo, she ain't normal too.. We would give her an upgrade which combines elemental capabilities, in this case, Electricity or Energy because face it, You cannot make water, fire or earth come out from technology.." Somi chuckled

 

The ORS siren began to sound an alert to the headquarters.

"Nayeon.." Rose called out looking at her hologram watch

 

"What? Give me status" Somi yelled

"We gotta go back to HQ" Rose alerted

"Okay move! let's go! Get your Elites, Alphas!" Somi commanded "Move Move! Move!"

 

They all ran back to the Headquarters, filled with a flashing bright red light and a loud siren. They found Nayeon and Jihyo trying to work on the computer system

"What's going on?" Somi asked

"My house, It's under attack.. I don't know how.. I cant find my Dad or my Mom any where!" Nayeon said

"What?! Where is DAD?!" Chaeyoung interrupted

"I don't know" Nayeon flashed the CCTV live video located in their house "You see? they're looking for us.."

"Or.. just me.." Chaeyoung mumbled

"Or us.." Mina added. They just stared at the video watching Men trash Nayeon's house with their Dad and Mom no where to be found.

"Will they be able to find the wall?" Dahyun stuttered with fright

"they wont and they cant or else, all ORS agents are in danger.." Nayeon furrowed her brow

They watched closely as the Men dropped down the basement looking for hints and clues "Jihyo do a full lockdown" Jihyo entered a code for the lockdown and locked any pathways to ORS ensuring no buttons revealed. They waited and waited and waited for the Men to leave her house. An unknown figure walked down the basement, with a long coat and a detective cap on. the footage cannot visualize who it is as the person is only revealing their back to the camera.

 

"We lost the signal  Mam.. they are not here"

"Find them.. and bring them to me.. Search every inch of this city! Leave no man alive!"

"Yes mam.."

"Once I find you.. Son Chaeyoung.. It will be your last!... GO! KEEP SEARCHING!"

 

The girls watched closely at the camera trying to figure out who was the Dark figure that was talking. The figure then took off it's hat and began to look around. As she turned around she saw the CCTV camera pointed at her and pierced straight at it with a smirk. The girls gave out a jaw drop as they see who it was.

"Jeongyeon?!" They all gasped in unison

Jeongyeon gave out an evil glare with a devious smile. She slowly pointed her gun "I know you're watching" she said in a monotone and slowly pulled the trigger as she shot it dead.