Finale ~ GIRLS of the ELITES

Girls of the Elites

Chaeyoung's POV

So that's it! Mina and Sana's family are now freed from the warehouse, It took them a while and the parents seemed exhausted. They were greeted with the news of Momo and Kato dead and mourn to the deaths of their children. All illegal acts affiliated with JYP are dropped to the authorities, most had backed out and went to hiding, but I made sure they'll all be captured!

Well now, ORS are now the new royal guards of the family and to all the young family heirs of JYPU.

Each Elites are now assigned with a team of ORS Alphas that would protect them when needed making sure that my country is safe. But, well.. All alphas has still normal lives to live to, So that balance still needs to start.

I have declared too that All ORS Agents are now free to study in JYPU, under mine and Jihyo's supervision of course. I just wanted to give everyone a chance to live with the Elites and get to know the elites..

Well.. Jeongyeon and Nayeon had been handling my SGC Industries perfectly across all 60 Countries. Some alphas had been designated as well under them.

As for ORS in general.. They have a new head of the agency, Park Jihyo as Nayeon Unnie passed it down to her only best friend that made sure all ORS transactions and Mission are flawless. Great isn't it?

Oh ... Lisa and the others? They're with me. Lisa and Jennie remained my Alphas for the longest time possible, Dahyun and Tzuyu as well as Jeongyeon has their own with Aeris and Tridents.

Oh.. are you wondering about Dahyun and Sana right? well...

*knock* *Knock*

"coming- Sana?"
"Hey Dahyun.." she began shutting the door on her
"Wait! Please.." she kept her foot in between the door.
"Look.. I don't want to tal-"
"i know just please listen.." she sighed and began "I know I was wrong.. I know I was stupid to do that to you.. please.. believe me.. I love you.. and only you.."
Dahyun kept quiet.
"The time when you drove me to the river side, the moment we were together sitting there and watching the sky, talking about our lives. it was special to me. The way you smile.. the way you talk, and protect me.. It's all precious to me.. look.. I couldn't sleep, or eat or think properly.. knowing that I'll sleep tonight and wake up without you in my side.. Please Dahyun.. I miss you.. I can't stop thinking about you.. and I know this is just one stupid mistake.. I'll never do it aga-"

"Shut up!" Dahyun opened the door and looked at Sana who is now crying in tears
"Please Dahyun.."
"Shut. up Sana.." Sana continued to tear up and hanged her head low
"I- I understand.. I tried all I can but you-" Dahyun interrupted her with a kiss capturing her lips gently
"I said.. shut up." She smiled "I love you.."

"Oh Dahyun!" She hugged her lover tightly and began kissing her again with tears " I am so sorry!"

"stop saying sorry.. I forgive you.."
"Okay.. sorry.."
"you did it again."
"Oh sor-"
"Sana?!"
"Sorry!!"
"Okay one more time I will kiss you!"
"... S-Sorry.."
"Okay that's it!" Dahyun pulled her and kissed her again gently and passionately.

.
.
.

*ding dong*
"Ah- Tzuyu.. what are you-" Tzuyu handed a bouquet of flowers to Mina without making her finish her words.
"I am here to say I am sorry.."
"Oh.."
"I was wrong to jump onto you and play with your feelings Mina.. The moment you said you loved me.. I just went.. well, crazy.. wanting to have you for me cause you loved me.. even if for a fact I know I still love your sister.. look.. I know I have been a jerk.."

"You are.." she smirked
"Make me finish."
"Okay.."
"I am a jerk.. for breaking you, loving you, playing with you.. whatever it is.. I did like you.. but I would never compete.. you deserve someone better Mina.." Tzuyu walked closer and held her hand "You deserve someone who would love you, die for you, take care of you and never hurt or break you. You are out of my league.. and I could never be worth it for you.."

"Tzuyu.."
"I love you Mina" Tzuyu smiled with hurt in her eyes "but you don't deserve me.. you deserve someone better.. I love you.. and.. I am willing to let you go.."  Tzuyu teared up, and slowly leaned over to Mina. Kissing her forehead. "Today is our last... Why don't you tell your tiger how you really feel?"

"What?"
"Come on Mina.. you know we are both just infatuated for each other" Tzuyu chuckled
"No!? i did love you.."
"I did too" She smiled and they both chuckled

"You know let's go.. your tiger is definitely waiting" Tzuyu smiled and gestured her arm for the latter to grab. Mina gladly linked her arms and smiled.

"OY!! Let's go! We'll be late!!" Chaeyoung waved with Dahyun, Sana, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo on the back seat of the convertable

"Okay! We're coming!" Tzuyu shouted. Tzuyu smiled and let go of Mina in front of the car as she hopped over between them and sat beside Jihyo.

"Well? Are you coming in?" Chaeyoung smiled and reached out for Mina's hand
"Yeap!"

"All right then!" Chaeyoung kissed Mina's hand and began opening the door for her lover.

"YEAHHHHH!!! Let's goooo!" Jeongyeon and Dahyun shouted
"Chaeyoung! Let's drive!!" Jihyo added
"Okay! Let's go!"
.
.
.

That's how it ended, we are just normal kids who wanted to live our normal life. We can have fun most of the time. Even if we were the heirs, Kids will still be kids.. Just live with it.. live.. Like it is your last.

GIRLS of the ELITES





 

Oh! WAIT A SECOND.. We are not done yet... :)

*3 years after*
.
.
.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?"
"Trust me.."
"Chaeyoung?"
"Just.. WAIT HERE.."

Mina is blindfolded as Chaeyoung let go of her hand leaving and setting up a place.

"Ready?"
"Y-yeah.."
"Okay.. Take it off.."

Mina took off her blindfold, revealing the Gilmore park fixed and perked up. With lights around it and a picnic mat in the middle with Mina's pengu and Chaeyoung's baseball ball in the center. Candle lights scattered and rose petals around.

"W-what is this.."
"Just something special for my girl..- like it?"
"I-I um.."
"Hold that thought-" Chaeyoung handed over a rolled paper
"What's this?"
"You love mysteries don't you? Why not solve it" She grinned
"Okay? Weirdo.."
"You love me.."
"You are lucky.."

"Okay let's see.." Mina unrolled the paper and knitted her brows "baby, this is lame!" She laughed
"JUST TRYYY!- come on.. I drew that myself."
"You are just too cringey.."
"Then cringe, love!! Just do it!"
"Fine.. fine" she rolled her eyes and cleared . "it took me half a lifetime to find you- and I'll spend the other half to cherish and love you.. follow my steps to where I first saw you, and begin searching to whatever is under you."

"so.. the first time we met?"
"I don't know.."
"Okay? i was playing on the sand box with Sana Unnie- please don't tell me I have to dig"
"I love you.."
"Ugh" She rolled her eyes and smiled. Mina began walking to the sand box and dug out a few sand and revealed another rolled paper
"Seriously?" She laughed
"just accept it" Chaeyoung laughed together.
"Okay?" Mina began reading it once again "One smile could not change the world, but your smile can change mine. The second I met you, I wish it stopped our time."

"Well?" Chaeyoung grinned looking over to Mina who tilted her head and thought it deeply.
"The second you met me.. You wish it stopped our.. time.. uh.."

"Baby i think you should start climbing" Chaeyoung whispered
"Eh?!"
"The second time we met.. You were up there.."
" YOU ARE MAKING ME CLIMB?"
"I dont know" she smirked
"Baby!"
"I love you" she winked

Mina rolled and began climbing looking for the next clue. She saw another rolled paper on the branch.
"This better be the last!" And cleared .
"Sometimes.. someone has to make us cry, just to realize that we need someone to make us smile.. I could search every inch of this earth but I'll never find someone like you. Jump down dear, I promise to catch you, and I'll never let you fall.. Because here I am on my knees ready for you to have my all- Wait.. what?" Mina looked down onto Chaeyoung ready to catch her

"Jump down so I can tell you.. the final piece.." Chaeyoung smiled ready with her arms spread out. Mina's hand began shaking with a smile as she jumped onto the young tiger. Chaeyoung caught her and ended up carrying her bridal style and leaned over to her, capturing her lips the moment she landed. Chaeyoung pulled out slowly, and whispered "Marry me.."

Mina's eyes widened, and her hand shook. She was caught off guard as she remained around Chaeyoung's arms.
"It's been 13 years, since we met, and 3 years being with you fully.. having you by my side.. having you beside me when I sleep.. having you beside me when I wake up. You were there through my downfalls.. and you were there through my strengths." Chaeyoung placed Mina on the park bench, not taking her eyes off of her. "You were there when I cry, You were there when I laugh.. when I am angry or excited.. 3 years having you all to myself. Loving you all my life... Mina.. I want you by my side.. forever.. I want to Marry you.." Chaeyoung leaned and captured her lips once again and pulled out gently as she continued to kneel and pulled out a ring from her pocket.

"Will you please, Marry me?"

Chaeyoung stared at the latter passionately, anticipating for her response, Mina dropped a tear and smiled as she slightly nodded without any word to utter. Chaeyoung smiled and hugged her lover tightly, kissing her once more.
"I love you Mina.."
"I love you too Chae.."

***

"You may now kiss.."

Everyone cheered at the newly wed..

Chaeyoung POV:

Well now, that's my story.. I ended up having an amazing life with my amazing wife Mina. Traveling around the globe, seeing cities and enjoying the years we spend together.

As for my friends?..

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are finally married the moment Jeongyeon turned 18, and had been living a happy life for 5 years now. Have you heard of insemination? Well, it was a success. Nayeon had a baby girl, an adorable cute 3 year old baby girl.

 

"Oy! Stop running!" Jeongyeon shouted
"Hhahah! Catch me!"
"Guys! Please be careful.." Nayeon alerted
"Unnie, she is amazing.." Dahyun laughed
"Yeah she is.. isnt she?"

"OYYYY!- omy god!! Momo!!" Jeongyeon shouted
"Babe! Please get Momo back here.. she needs to eat."
"Can't you see I am trying?- come on baby, let's go eat.." Jeongyeon huffed
"Wow Jeongyeon, that run was amazing for a 23 year old" Tzuyu commented
"I'll skin you alive" everyone laughed
 

Dahyun and Sana, same thing, they havent thought of getting married yet, since Sana is pursuing a career as a chef. Both are living together in Dahyun's Mansion. But really, they are just happy the way they are.

Now Tzuyu on the other hand had found someone to love her and whom she loves back. The girl belongs in Taiwan, seems skeptical, but her love for Tzuyu is undying. I am glad she found someone for her.

Let's see, Jihyo, had been managing the ORS, and is also living with her boyfriend. Not much to tell, but She seems happy.  

Now what else have I forgotten?......

"Ah! Wait a second! I.." Mina widened her eyes and placed her hand on her belly
"Are.. are you okay babe?"
"... Water... just broke.."
"Wait what?"

"CHAEYOUNG! She's having a baby!!!" Nayeon shouted and stood up, everyone panicked especially me.
"Wh-what?!?"
"OY!! Focus!!!" Tzuyu slapped my face as I stood steady with her. Mina grabbed my hair and twisted it harshly
"Ahhhhhh! OKAY BABE!! That hurts!!!"
"Come on' let's go!" Jihyo shouted "Alphas! Help!"
Lisa and the others came in holding onto us and dropped to the car.

"YAAAAAAHHH!!" Mina grabbed my hair once again as our chauffeur drove hastily to the hospital.
"Mina! Baby! Stop doing that to my hair! I'll get bald before we reach there!!"
"S-sorryyyyyyy! Omygosh!! It is kicking!'"
"Aaahhh! That's it.. My kid will have to see me bald!!!!"

We brought her to the hospital and Me and my friends had been waiting impatiently. Until they called us to see her. I opened the door to see my wife carrying a baby beside her. I walked closer to her.

"Her name.. is Tora, I named her after you.."
"M-Me?.."
"Tora.. my tiger.." she smiled

"Tora.." I stared and began putting down my finger to her as little Tora held it. The smile on my face is unbelievable. Mina smiled and gave me the chance to hold her.

"Hello Tora.. My name is Chaeyoung.." I smiled as she held tighter onto my hand.

"Aww, she looks pretty like her mother" Dahyun commented
"So adorable Mina chan. You did well." Sana smiled.
"Yeah.. she did." I smiled and kissed her gently.

"Congrats Chaeyoung, Mina.. looks like you have an amazing baby girl." Jeongyeon smiled as she carried Momo onto her shoulder.

"Who is that moms?"
"That's Tora, Auntie Mina and Auntie Chaeyoung's daughter, therefore she is your cousin" Nayeon answered with a smile at Momo

"She's going to be a beautiful princess of Corona" Dahyun said
"No. she can be whatever she wants to be" I smiled

"She's a princess?" Momo pouted
"Honey, You're a princess too" Nayeon laughed
"Am I a princess?"
"Yes you are" Jeongyeon smiled and tickled Momo
"hehehe. that tickles!"

I slowly gave her back to Mina to carry and gave her a kiss.
"I love you Mina.. I love both of you" I smiled
"I love you too Chae.."
 

Sometimes, life may give you lemons in the beginning of everything. But those times are just obstacles for you to pass through. All the good times and the bad, someone is destined and right for you.  No matter who you are or what you do.. Don't rush it and take it slow, You'll never know, maybe the person beside you is your red string. :)

THE END

GIRLS OF THE ELITES

.
.
.

# WOOH! The end of my very first book.. wow. It sure is overwhelming.. THANKS EVERYONE!! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I am working on three books currently, and one of them will be released soon! ARIGATOOOO! 🙆🏻🙆🏻 Hope to see you guys on "My Final Piece" too!