Chapter 14: If that is what you want

Girls of the Elites

The girls were rushed to the emergency room, Jeongyeon and Momo losing blood every second.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Nayeon rapidly shallows her breath "Please" While the rest of the gang trails behind them

They are then rushed towards the ER's double doors and asked the rest to stay, at least two people should go in to support each patient. Nayeon gradually raised her hand "I'll -"

"Can I please see Momo?" Dahyun and Tzuyu slowly raising her hand and looked at each other, however "Go ahead unnie, she'll need you" Tzuyu backed down and Sana looked at both of the latters.

"Then... I'll go for Jeongyeon" Nayeon raised

"Well then, the two of you follow me, the rest please wait in the waiting area" The doctor replied and gestures to follow him as the two girls followed

.

.

.

Mina and Sana were crying and fidgeting while the other girls were restless

"Okay! someone needs to explain what the hell is going on here" Chaeyoung finally stood up with fierce eyes, her seriousness is no where near calm. She looked over at Mina and Sana with angry eyes "You two! What just happened!" She stood in front of the sisters with her fist clenched

"unnie! it's not their fault" Tzuyu tried to get in between Chaeyoung's view and tried to gently push her away from the girls.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! They know something Tzuyu! how are you protecting them"

"Because we don't know the story yet! If I were you, I would calm down"

"But-"

"Unnie! Mina is scared as it is!" Tzuyu gestured as Chaeyoung looked over to Mina with tears on her eyes, fidgeting the necklace Chaeyoung gave her. Chaeyoung clicked her tongue and began walking out "I need fresh air!"

"Ch-Chaeyoung!" Mina stood to catch up with the latter but Tzuyu stopped her

"I don't think that's a good Idea, She won't calm down, we'll explain to her later, for now I'm sure she wouldn't even listen if you tell her."

"I-I'm Sorry Tzuyu, I-I don't know how to explain things"

"just calm down, you and your sister too" Tzuyu looked over to Sana who cant seem to make eye contact. She looked over at Jihyo who seems to be concentrating on her research. She then walked over to Sana.

"Hey.." She said with a calm voice. Sana hummed avoiding eye contact.

"I don't know what is going on, or how to help you, but you know i'll be here for you right?" Sana continues to fidget. Tzuyu held onto Sana's hand to make her calm down "I will listen, I wont judge, I will be here for you.." Sana bit her lip, quivering her chin as tears falls through. Tzuyu hugged her. "Sana, just calm down" Tzuyu then kissed Sana on her forehead making her calm down and kissed her hand too. Sana closed her eyes with no word uttered and just laid her head onto Tzuyu's chest.

Mina stood up and walked out of the waiting area "Mina where are you going?" Tzuyu called out

"To Chaeyoung, I need to talk to her.. I can't stand her mad at me like this.." Mina continued to walk out

Mina looked outside and spotted Chaeyoung at the Hospital gardens throwing rocks at a wall shouting, screaming and crying.

"Ch-Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung turned around to Mina with gritted teeth and her fist clenched "What are you doing here!?" Chaeyoung shouted

"P-Please calm down.. I-I can explain.."

"Mina! How could I just calm down! MY FRIEND WAS SHOT... BY YOUR SISTER!"

"IT'S NOT HER FAULT CHAEYOUNG!"

"THEN WHOSE?! TELL ME THEN!?" Chaeyoung rushed towards Mina grabbing her shoulders, shaking her to get the answer

"Ch-Chaeyoung it hurts!"

 

"I would stop if i were you.." Tzuyu interrupted and stared down onto the latter's angry eyes as she holds Mina.

 

"Why are you butting in! When this isn't your bu-"

"Not my business?" Tzuyu walks towards them with poise and a fierce look into her eyes

"Yeah! NOT YOUR BUSINESS TZUYU!" Chaeyoung said stubbornly, her eyes widen and threw her grip at Mina making her slightly pushed away. However, her fall was blocked Tzuyu's shoulder as she reaches out to Mina who was falling from the push. Chaeyoung's hands were still clenched.

"Ch-Chaeyoung?" Mina's eyes were filled with tears as she trembles. Chaeyoung looked at the latter who had a slumped posture and a frail voice.

 

"Again... If I were you... I'd calm down.. Dont be so rash.. that's enough.." Tzuyu warned the latter again in a monotoned voice.

"But you're not ME Tzuyu!"

"Mina is as scared as she already is. She is hurt too! In case you are forgetting!" Tzuyu slightly raised her voice "HER SISTER IS ALSO IN A LIFE THREATENING SITUATION!"

Chaeyoung widened her eyes and stiffened her position. Mina burst out of tears as Chaeyoung watched Tzuyu comforting her. And she snapped.

 

"I-I'm sorry Mina, I-I don't.. I don't know what has gone into me.."

Mina turned to Chaeyoung with tears in her eyes. Not knowing what to say. She then faced her and bowed down "I am sorry, I know you didn't mean it.. but I will stay away from you if that's what you want" she then lifted her bow.

 

Tzuyu held onto the latter "Let's go Mina, your sister is waiting..."

 

"M-Mina... I.." Chaeyoung then looked at the latter who seems to be crying again, she can feel her heart pound and her hand tremble from the distance. Chaeyoung sighed "She IS scared.." Chaeyoung thought.

Mina couldn't tell what was going on in this situation but she thanked the latter for everything and walked away with Tzuyu "I will explain... And I swear I didn't mean it.." She said to Chaeyoung as she and Tzuyu walk away and with a sudden halt "and Chaeyoung... How could i be so stupid believing you... I knew.. you wouldn't understand.." she turned with tears overflowing. Tzuyu pulled the latter in side the building "Let's go Mina.."

 

"M-Mina... How could I be so insensitive" Chaeyoung mumbled to herself, as she watch Tzuyu and Mina walk back in the hospital.

.

.

.

Tzuyu has her arms around Mina as they saw Dahyun get out of the ER with a blank stare. Mina and Sana ran over to her.

"Dahyunie? How is Momo?" Sana asked

"Is unnie okay?.. Dahyun?" Mina added and waved her hands over Dahyun's face trying to get her out of her blank trance. "DAHYUN" she snapped her fingers

Dahyun continued with the blank stare, her eyes widened "I..I never want to see that ever again.." Dahyun said with her stiff eyes looking at Sana. "Y-youre not a robot too are you Sana?" She grabbed Sana on her shoulders "Are you?.. please say youre not" Dahyun's scared eyes shook Sana trying to get answers from her

"Unnie!" Tzuyu shouted catching Dahyun's attention

"T-Tzuyu" she said holding out her shaking hand and walked over to Tzuyu, her legs were stiff as if her hips were dislocated. "Circuits, blood, there are just things I shouldn't see.." she instantly turned her head towards Sana "I-I love machines.. b-but that was just-" she kept her hand over her head, her hair as she talks

"Dahyun?" Sana walked closer reaching over her shaking hand wanting to calm her down.

"Excuse me, Dahyun-ssi, will you still be able to go inside to support Momo?" The doctor called out

"Y-yeah" she said with blank eyes as she continued to slowly walk inside. Sana grabbed onto Dahyun's hand "Can I please come with you?" Dahyun still with a blank stare she looked at the doctor "M-May we?"

"Sure, since your friend's case is just different from any other I've encountered before" and they both walked in.

"I hope Momo unnie is okay.." Mina walked back to Tzuyu worried.

"That, and her too.." Tzuyu pointed at Chaeyoung who seemed to be bothered by the entrance

"Y-yeah" Mina kept her head down "anyway, how you being too calm about this? Arent you.. shocked?"

"Well I am, but since that incident with a humanoid attacking Chaeyoung-unnie, I knew something like this will happen" Tzuyu shrugged and they both walked towards the bench by Jihyo who was already asleep in front of her laptop.

"So another humanoid attacked you?"

"Yeah, and cmon, we knew you three are already part of it.. we just wernt THAT sure"

"No. We weren't.. We've been trying to solve our own problem, until this humanoid attacked us too."

"Wait? Another humanoid?.."

"Yeah, but we knew it wasn't you guys, because we had our own problem to solve, until this unknown guy was stalking us for who knows what."

"Wait.. tell me the truth, you were talking to an unknown guy back at the shed before right?"

"Y-yeah.. wait! you know about that?"

"Yeah, Jihyo saw you.."

"Wow, seems like I got a-lot MORE explaining to do than the humanoid?" Mina gave out an awkward laugh as she scratched her nape.

"Uh-huh.."

"Well.. I'll save it when we get back.. because the story will be confusing.."

"Well then, whenever you are ready princess, just let me know" Tzuyu laidback elegantly, crossing her arms and legs as she scroll down the screen of her phone.

"You sure are cool Tzuyu-chan.."

"Oh me?" She stopped scrolling and kept the phone into her pocket "well, I just thought how useless it'll be if you make a fuss about it.." Tzuyu sighed "and yet, everyone knew there was danger in the midst, yet, they're still shock to see these?" She shrugged and pointed around " perhaps one of the doctors are humanoid as well, tracking us and listening, pretending to be part of the scene just because.. well, you know.." She closed her eyes and shrugged "Honestly, it's just not my concern to be panicking now"

"You sure are brave"

"Am not.. things are just predictable, that's all"

"You mean you knew Momo unnie will be a humanoid?"

"No? But I knew at-least one or all of you would be one"

"Hey.."

"Just kidding.." Tzuyu smirked "but with all jokes aside.. you three better be careful"

"Honestly, It's you four who gotta be careful.."

"Eh, we've been in danger all the time, kidnapped, tied, a reason for payment, attempted murder, all those crazy shiz that people can think of just to get their hands on us four." She shrugged

"Whoa? All of those? Really?"

"Yeah, you name it, we've been through it all" Tzuyu laughed

"So that's why it seems nothing?"

"It's NOT nothing.. You should say, we've been prepared... ALWAYS prepared"

"Whoa, you four must be famous or something.."

"Nah, compared to Chaeyoung.. we are just a spec of dust" she laughed again.

"Chaeyoung? Why? Then why are you four always part of these life threatening activities"

"Oh.. you didn't know?"

"Know what?.."

Tzuyu turned around with her dark brown eyes, staring down to Mina. "We're Corona's Elites" she smiled to the latter.

Mina widened her eyes "Eh?"