Chapter 40: The Final Battle (pt. 2)

Girls of the Elites

 

The tentacle grabbed Rose as they were still fighting the figure.

"LISA!"
"ROSE!" Lisa ran towards Rose who was caught "Let her go! you creep!" Lisa launched on top of the tentacle trying to cut it in half yet it regenerated it's tentacles. Lisa instantly grabbed her lover to safety. "Rose, it's okay I am here.." The rain was pouring hard and she could see Rose's tears fall from fright "I am here.." Lisa hugged her. The humanoid men were back again, Lisa and Rose fought side to side.
"I am never going to leave you Rose.."
"I wont too Lisa.." And they began fighting once again. The intense battle and teamwork the girls had but the Kraken was back for more. It shaped its tentacle into a sharp drill. Lisa saw this form behind Rose
"ROSE! LOOK OUT!" She immediately launched over for Rose but was too late. The kraken had stabbed Rose from behind as it rose her from the ground. her head fell backwards and her eyes widened.
"ROOOOOSE!" Rose dropped from the kraken's tentacles bleeding. "God damn it.. God ing damn it!" Lisa cried over her lover's body. "Why her.. why not me..!" Lisa cried and shouted her lover's name "ROOOOOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEE!!!"

Jennie and Jisoo looked over the crying Lisa. "Rose?!"

"JENNIE!" Jisoo was attacked next and was dragged by the Kraken.
"JISOO! NO!" Jennie tried to cut through but she ran and ran but was too late. Jisoo was dropped to from sky bleeding. "JISOOOO!!" She cried. "No...."

The girls were being attacked one by one by Kato's Kraken.

"YUJIN! NO!"

"WONYOUNG!! GET ME OUT OF-" The kraken stabbed her back and her head fell back

"NOOOOO!" Wonyoung cried "YUJIIIINNN!"

"YENA!!!!" Yuri shouted as she was dragged.
"Yuri! Please! not her!" Yena shouted trying to chase after it but was yet too late. "Yuri!"

"Seulgi!"
"Wendy!! NO!!!"
"GET OFF OF HER!"

.
.
.

"Nayeon! Nayeon!" Jeongyeon ran towards her "everyone.. Everyone is dying.."
"It.. It cant be.."
"Nayeon unnie!" Dahyun ran towards them and Jihyo too.
"We are getting less. They got Rose, Jisoo. Yujin... and and..-"
"I know Jihyo.. I.. I cant.."
Nayeon cried as she drops to her knees. "Nayeon.. Please.. just call it off. Call everything off. Save everyone.."
"Chaeyoung.. Chaeyoung.. I cant.."
The tentacle travelled across and finally stayed on top on Nayeon

***

"How bout this Chaeyoung.. Your alphas are dying.. and now it's time for your favorite big sister!" Kato laughed

"NOOO!!! LET HER GO!!!" Chaeyoung shouted

***

"NAYEEEEEEEOOON UNNIEEEEE!!" Chaeyoung cried and screamed on top of her lungs. Enough for Nayeon to hear the roar. Nayeon looked up and across the vision to see Chaeyoung and Tzuyu hanging over the river. She knew it was her turn to be captured and killed. She looked up the tentacle as she watch it form. She furrowed and stood still, waiting and anticipating for death.

The tentacle launched, but Nayeon was pushed by Jeongyeon. Her eyes were closed and a stab was heard from the Kraken's attack. She opened her eyes to see Jeongyeon hugging her once again. but to their surprise it wasn't Jeongyeon who got stabbed.

"Momo!" Nayeon immediately went to Momo who was stabbed right on the chest. Blood flowing.

Kato saw what he had done and was immediately shocked

"MOMO UNNIE!" Mina cried. "YOU KILLED MOMO UNNIE!"

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung widened their eye in anger

"I... I didn't.. mean to.." he dropped his hand in defeat and the tentacle followed weak.

"YOU KILLED MOMO UNNIE KATO!!!" Tzuyu instantly tried to get out of her restraint and quickly gave a strong jab towards Kato dropping him down to the floor. Mina began crying and Chaeyoung slid to her to comfort her.
.
.
.
"Unnie.. Unnie." Sana ran towards her twin sister..The stab was huge, It was directly at her chest

"Momo.. why.." Nayeon cried
"Because.. I lied.." She smiled
"What.. what do you mean.."
"Nayeon.. you belong to her.. It was my fault.."
"What are you talking about.. we.. we-"
"I am saying, Jeongyeon really loves you.. I made everything up.. so you could love me too.." Momo coughed blood and inhaled a huge amount of air. she puffed. "This is just... what I deserve.." She added. Her eyes began to roll
"NO! you stay with me you understand! we will get help! you have to fight! MOMO!" Nayeon shook her trying to get her to fight.

Momo reached out to Nayeon's face trying to lift herself up for a kiss, a quarter away from her lips, she smiled and uttered her last breathe. "I love you.. Nayeon.." Not continuing her pursuit as she slowly dropped her head onto Nayeon's chest.

"MOMO! WAKE UP!! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME LIKE THIS!! MOMO!.. SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE... NOW!!"

***

Tzuyu flared and continuously dropped punches and kicks to Kato "YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO KILL YOUR OWN SISTER!!" He instantly blocked one of the punches and grabbed her wrist "You little wrench!! You have no Idea what cost me!" Kato began punching back to Tzuyu as she tried harder to block it.
"Tzuyu!!" Mina shouted. Chaeyoung stood up and attacked Kato from behind "Get your hands off Tzuyu!" She curved a blood weapon and began swinging it to Kato, which Kato instantly blocked and snapped her rings of Chaeyoung "You little-"
Tzuyu instantly dropped a kick onto Kato's back making the Kraken move as well.

"He's controlling the Kraken from there!" Mina pointed at a tube connected to all Kato's back as blood flows from him and the Kraken.
"Oh this.. IT's nothing!" He tore his shirt revealing six tubes stuck on his back and flowing with blood and green toxic liquid giving him an extra power.

Tzuyu widened her eyes and began attacking together with Chaeyoung. Kato dodged every bit. And countered perfectly dropping both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to the ground. Chaeyoung coughing out blood from her guts, As soon as Tzuyu saw this she stood up ready for a counter but Kato once again grabbed Tzuyu's leg in the mid of her kick and twirled making her land on the edge of the tentacle platform. Tzuyu's hand were covered in blood which makes it hard enough for her to grip as one of her hand began dangling trying to get back up.

"Aw! Where's your spirit now?!"
"T-Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung coughed trying to get hold of herself as she tries to reach out to her friend.
"Shut up you pesky insect!" Kato stepped on Chaeyoung's reaching hand as she screamed with agony

"C-Chaeyoung.." Mina cried as she sees the view of Tzuyu in the midst of falling and Chaeyoung at the midst of getting her hand broken. "T-Tzuyu.."
She sees Tzuyu slipping slowly, she gotta act fast.
.
.
On the other side of the field under them Lisa was shouting on the top of her lungs with her brows furrowed. "Let's end this.. once and for all!!"
Lisa got mad together with Yena and Wonyoung. "I WILL KILL YOU!" She shouted and launched over the Kraken. "YENA! Wonyoung! LET'S GO!!" as they threw everything they got blow by blow.

The platform began to move. and Kato moved unstable from his position. Mina had to act fast. She ran and slid as she instantly formed a sabre with her blood weapon and cut through Kato's blood tube. Kato screamed in agony as blood flowed drastically around the platform also causing the Kraken to be unstable.
Since the Kraken moved alot as well as the platform Tzuyu began to slip. At the midst of falling Chaeyoung leaped over to grab Tzuyu and was dangling at a loose alloy bar.

"Chaeyoung.."
"NO! You are not gonna die on me!!"
The bar began to slowly loosen it's grip from the platform

"Tzuyu!! Chaeyoung!!"
Kato was weak and he began slipping over the tilted platform grabbing Tzuyu on her leg. The weight was heavy for Chaeyoung to handle on her own as they dangle and with the added weight the bar once again loosened.

"CHAEYOUNG!! Reach for my hand!!"
"I cant!!! Tzuyu is on the other!!"

"Gotta think.. gotta think! MINA THINK GOD DAMN IT" Mina panicked as she continued to see Wonyoung, Yena and Lisa hovered upon the air. she waved them to stop as Wonyoung was at the midst of recharging.

"STOP!!! Lisa stop!!!" Mina waved, trying to alert the angry girls "LIIIIIIIISSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAA"
.
.
.
"Look.. It's Mina!" Jeongyeon pointed
"She.. she's telling them to stop..." Nayeon mumbled
Jihyo looked over at Mina and looked over at Lisa who was determined to give everything she got to Wonyoung's Blood Cannon.
"Wait a sec.." Jihyo squinted as she looked further to Mina. She saw Chaeyoung and Tzuyu dangling over with Kato on Tzuyu's weight
"Nayeon! It's Chaeyoung!!"
Nayeon looked over the pointed direction as she sees her sister struggling to dangle with a 2 person weight . She looked over to Mina who was trying to stop the blast at The three angry girls who were determined to avenge and get rid of the Kraken

"They dont see her.." Nayeon widened her eye in panic
"What?"
"THEY DONT SEE HER!! Mina is trying to warn them not to!!"
"EUNBI! JENNIE! STOP THAT CANNON!" As soon as Jeongyeon ordered the girls quickly launched over to stop the blast

Wonyoung was charging up pretty well and Lisa had been giving her everything even if it overloads Wonyoung.

Sakura looked around as she sees Wonyoung's recharge is close to maximum hype. Chaeyoung once again lost another grip from the alloy bar.

"They.. They're not gonna make it.." Sakura mumbled.. she continued to anticipate that Jennie and Eunbi will be able to make it in time as her radar read from 93% to 96% overload.
"THEY ARE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!!!" Sakura panicked as she saw one of the humanoid on the ground. "hurry! CHAEYEON! HITOMI! Help me with this. Curve out a whip!"

.
.
.
"STOOOOOP!" Mina waved again and again they just wouldnt see or hear her. A metal sound cutting it loose occured once again
"MINA!! I cant hold it much longer!!"

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP!" Tzuyu began kicking Kato away from his touch
"If i go down! you go down with me too!"
"I.. DONT. THINK. SO!" She began kicking harder and stronger
"Why you little" Kato stabbed a pocket knife onto Tzuyu's leg as she screamed in agony
"TZUYU!!! - Mina!! WE GOTTA SAVE TZUYU!!"

"I KNOW' but LISA WONT LISTEN!!"

.
.
"Okay! GRAB AND PULL! Annnnnd let go!!!" Sakura commanded as they pulled a humanoid body directing the trajectory towards Wonyoung. The body landed but then. It stopped the power up, yet mis-aimed at the other part of the Kraken. Making it move tilting the kraken 45 degrees off shore and away from Chaeyoung. This gave them a harder way to grab hold of each other.

Chaeyoung's hand is bleeding and dripping off her shirt. Tzuyu was crying of pain as Kato continuously tried to stab Tzuyu using her as a climbing pole.
Kato finally reached Tzuyu's Chest level and he smiled deviously as it was Kato's second stab onto her body making her a climbing pole.
Kato once again released the stabbed pocket knife off of Tzuyu's waist and began stabbing directly at Chaeyoung's leg.

"AHHHH!!" Chaeyoung weeped as she kicked Kato off of her leg. As he dropped once again to Tzuyu's leg stabbing it once more to get his momentum back
"MINA! Please!!" Chaeyoung begged.
"there.. there's nothing. PLEASEEEEE NAYEON UNNIE HELP US!!! Alphas PLEASEEEE!" Mina cried in the corner as she scream to her lungs!

"CHAEYOUNG!" Tzuyu shouted catching the girl's attention. "We cant do this anymore.."
"What? What are you talking about! I CAN HANDLE IT!!"
"Look.. you're bleeding from the weight.." Tzuyu smiled as she squinted once more while Kato tries to pull himself up.
"WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!"
"Look.. my body is constantly-ah!! - getting stabbed." Tzuyu again kicks Kato out of it "but you and I know this is just not gonna work.."
"Dont you dare let go Tzuyu!"
"I cant let you die with me Chaeyoung..."
"NO! No one has to die!! Please! We've lost so many!! I cant afford to lose you too!"
Tzuyu smiled as she looked at the crying Chaeyoung.. "Honestly.. I did love Mina.. I really did.. please tell her.. that I-"
"YOU CAN TELL HER THAT YOURSELF! I am not Letting you go!!!" Tzuyu smiled as she squinted once more when Kato stabbed her on her waist.
"C-Chaeyoung.." Tzuyu began to losen her breathe and cough blood.
"Mina!!! Please shoot him down!!!"
"I.. I.."

"Mina! We are here!" Jennie and Eunbi came as they swiftly jumped over the loosen alloy bar.
"Come on Chae let's go!" Jennie and Eunbi formed a human rope grabbing Chaeyoung from the waist. Eunbi began shooting down Kato from Tzuyu's waist as he fell he grabbed his weight to Tzuyu. Tzuyu fell from Chaeyoung's grasps.
"Tzuyu!!!" Tzuyu's eyes were widened as she reaches her hand over Chaeyoung thinking she could grab it.

Tzuyu fell immensely, reaching her hand over Chaeyoung with a smile on her face, she slightly shut her eyes accepting the fall. "GOT YOU!" Yeri came in grappling over Tzuyu's weak body saving her in the midst.

The Kraken fell over as they blew it up continuously having Kato fall through the explosion burning his entire body to pieces.

Chaeyoung and Mina dropped down. As Tzuyu was laid down by Yeri. Chaeyoung instantly ran to her bestfriend and Dahyun came in running too.
"No.. No.. No.." Dahyun ruffled her hair in panic as she sees Tzuyu's bleeding body with multiple stabs from the lower half.

Chaeyoung kneeled in front of Tzuyu who seems to breathe weakly. "Tzuyu..."
"I told you.. I shouldve let go.." Tzuyu coughed blood
"No.. we could save you.. Nayeon called the ambulance right away.."
"Even tho.. I will still die.."
"Stop thinking that!" Dahyun shouted "Y-You wont die.. please.."
Tzuyu chuckled, "stop being a baby.. I am the youngest.. you should stop being like this.."
"Stop joking Tzuyu.. I really thought I los-"
"You are my bestfriend.." Tzuyu interrupted "You and Dahyun were like my big sisters, you.. took care of me.. and I.. I am sorry.. for everything.."
"Its okay.. its all okay!!" Dahyun chattered
"I.. I am sorry for stealing the ones you love... I am sorry for being a bad-"
"Stop it right there!" Chaeyoung hushed "forget about it.." Tzuyu weakly smiled and began to close her eyes as she rests quietly. Everything turned to silent as they just waited for rescue.

.
.
.

The ambulance and police siren can be heard across the docks at 5 am and the sun rise.

"Rose.." Lisa sighed as she looked over her lover's body being brought in the ambulance.
"Lisa.. I am sorry about Rose.." Chaeyoung patted her back
"It.. it's not your fault Chae.. I was.. I should've protected her even more.. This.. is my fault.."

"Okay, let's see here. You got permit to do these dangerous investigations kids?" The officer came in and Nayeon showed her badge and permits

"Right, you are that ORS. Next time, ask for back up. You are just mere kids even if you know all of these crazy doo-hickeys."

"Okay.. that's everyone." The nurse said "Don't worry, Some of them seemed to just be unconscious. we'll try to help as much. but no promises guaranteed."

The ambulance the police investigators left with Jackson and his team, Somi and the hurt alphas.

 

"I am sorry girls.. for everything.." Nayeon sighed

"It's okay.. It's not your fault.." Wonyoung cried

"We knew this would happen.. but we really thought we'd be flawless in the job" Seulgi sulked

"Even for alphas.. we may need more training.." Wendy commented

"I... I am shutting down ORS.." Nayeon hanged her head low

"What?!" everyone said in sync

"I don't want innocent alphas and people die because of these dangerous quests.. I don't want any of you getting hurt. The investigator was right.. We are just kids.." Nayeon through her badge off the floor

"Nayeon.. even if we are just kids.. you gave us something to look forward to.." Eunbi explained

"Yeah, I was just an introvert.. no friends, not even special.. but you made me see what I can do" Yeri commented.

Seulgi picked up her badge and returned it to Nayeon "You were a great leader, you taught us how to be ourselves, how to be powerful"

"You made us who we are now.." Jennie said

"I never regret being an ORS with you.. You made me feel I am worth it" Lisa smiled.

 

"plus.. we still need to know the main boss y'know" Eunbi smiled and tapped on her shoulder

"and we cant do this without a fearless leader.." Jihyo smiled and saluted towards Nayeon. The others followed as the surround her in circle giving her the fighting spirit

Chaeyoung walked forward

"I would be dead if it weren't for you unnie" She hugged Nayeon "I am glad I have a sister to count on.. and I am glad it's you" Chaeyoung moved back and stood in between Jeongyeon and Dahyun as the three girls smiled at her.

"And.. if it weren't for you and your commands towards the alphas.. I would be a hot roasted Jeongyeon right now" Jeongyeon smiled grabbed Nayeon's hand and kissed it softly "thank you.. for saving me princess."

"Aww shocks! Stop it you guys!" Nayeon scoffed and laughed

"So? What's the plan boss?" Dahyun smiled

"uhhh.."

"Actually..." Mina began
"We know who the boss is.." Sana uttered

"What?" They said in sync once more

"well.. not exactly.. but we know his warehouse.."

"I've got a better idea girls. because I just found out who he is.." Jihyo smiled as she dropped the data towards Nayeon

"oh.. what a doozy.. It's about time we put an end to this façade.. and looks like he is in for a big surprise." Nayeon smiled and gathered around the girls for their final phase.