Chapter 24: Deception

Girls of the Elites




Jeongyeon POV

Whoa, this school is just amazing, the courtyard is huge, though people had been staring at me. I wonder where Chaeyoung and the others are... I did say I wanted to check out the sports section but... hardly anyone is here? where is everyone?

"Uh.. hello?"

Wait this is .... the track and field club isn't it? Why is this room empty?

"hello? any one here?" I began walking around the club room and looked around, their shelves were neat, books were all organized.. hmm.. the computer is on, there was someone definitely in here.

 

"Hello there, I didn't see you come in" an unknown tall girl called out to me "are you planning on applying?" She asked. From all the nervousness no words came out so I just nodded

"great, come sit. My name is Kendi, no I am not edible it's K.E.N.D.I" she laughed. Her tall figure is bright and I think she is the president?

"I am the president of the track and Field club" She said.. Yeap called it! it was obvious.

She makes me nervous... "M-Meet. to. Nice. you.. I-I Jeongyeon.." Wait! what the heck did I Say!??!

She laughed at me and with that most humble voice it brought me to blush. "So Jeongyeon, what makes you interested in Track and Field?"

"u-uh.." Omy god stop stuttering you piece of clown fish! "I wanted to experience running for the first time" WAIT?! Running for the first time?! what the ?? what am I a TODDLER?!

She laughed again with her sweet voice, "You sure are funny Jeongyeon!" She stood up "Well come here, let me show you something" I stood by her side as she shown me books of recent star players. She showed their team and their names for me to remember and described them one by one. She instantly tried to walk back to the table however I accidentally hit her knee as I pulled the chair back. I Panicked.. and instantly blurted out "O-OH MY GOD! ARE YOU ING SORRY?!"

What?!  What did I just say!?!

She just laughed and replied "No I am not Sorry, you are.." She smiled

"ha.. ha.. I AM sorry... I panicked.."

"What were you trying to say though?" She giggled

"I was... actually confused... whether to say 'I am ing Sorry..' Or 'Are you ing Okay.."

"Haha! that was the best combination yet!" She laughed and slapped her thighs.

"Yo! Yo! Yo! What is the juice people!" an unknown tall girl barged in.

"Suzy! we got a new member! her name is Jeongyeon!" Kendi beamed

"Oh? Hey new kid" Suzy waved and began to approach me. She kept her arms around me and Mumbled "So? how fast are you in running little one?"

"Actually she isn't little at all Suzy" Kendi chuckled

"Oh she's not?"

"Jeongyeon why don't you stand up" Kendi chortled

I stood up in front of Suzy and instantly followed my eyes onto her as I gradually looked her down

"Oh.. she.. is tall.."

"yeap" Kendi smiled

"well? It still depends if she could run or not!" Suzy scoffed "Come on squirt! you may be tall but I am the fastest runner here. 19 seconds on a 100m race" She crackled

"Okay, Please teach me unnie.." as I said that Kendi was snickering behind me so I looked at her  "Oh it's nothing Jeongyeon, go ahead, I just have to finish something" She smiled at me complete with dimples. I continued to follow Suzy to the tracks.

"well then Jeongie! Here's the 100m dash, so the start line is over there, come and run over here and let me time you" she said

"Yes Ma'am" So I began walking over to the start line, under the heat and the sun had been piercing my skin. Why is it so hot today!

"Ready?" She called out across the finish line. I gave a thumbs up and began my stance. She held out a starting pistol pointing onto the sky. As the sun pierces thoroughly into my skin, the heat draining my sweat, I anticipated the sound of the pistol. Preparing myself for the run.

The pistol then made the shot, I got up and run to the speed I am used to and began to run faster than I did. I made it to the finish line within seconds, My breathe began to become heavy as I puffed enough to release the steam.

"Well.. well... Jeongie, Not bad" She showed me the watch as I gained 21.4 seconds of running "Well not as fast as I am, but good enough. You are definitely trainable" She chuckled. "Come on let's get inside. Dang it's so hot today!"

Then we returned to the club room "Well! SHE IS ALL GOOD!" Suzy cheered.

"Hey! welcome back new kid" Suddenly a group of girls began greeting me

"Right! this is Jeongyeon, That is Stephanie, Thea, Fei and Jia" Kendi called out.

"H-Hello, Please take care of me"

"Aw isn't she a cutie" Thea cackled

"She is definitely taller than Fei" Stephanie laughed

"You guys..." Fei cried

The girls then had their own conversation and began asking me questions. In a heap of the moment my phone rang and Dahyun called me. So I had to excuse myself from the club room.

"yeah, what is it?"

"Where are you Jeongyeon? It's break time!"

"Well, I visited the Track and Field club for my application, I may not join for lunch today"

"Funny.. you rarely join, We don't know anyone here!"

"Not my problem" I looked around while talking to Dahyun and suddenly saw a girl walk past the corner. That definitely looked like Nayeon..

"HELLO!? JEONGIE! ARE YOU LISTENING!"

"h-HUH what!?"

"I said we heard voices in the shed and we-"

"Yeah. yeah that's great.. hold on for a moment"

"Jeongy-"

I dropped the call and began walking towards the corner she was at. She seems to be talking to some girl I don't know. I creeped around and waited if they would be going somewhere or maybe trying to get a hold of their conversation. I began to move closer and hide myself behind the lockers close enough to hear them.

"So, did they notice you?"

"No.. I don't think so.."

"Where are your sisters?"

"as usual, trying to find something to eat. haha"

"Funny! come on let's go eat.."

"Someone might see you!"

"No? Jihyo is out for some Lab exam, I am alone today haha!"

I overheard some of their conversation, but it seems they were hiding. I wanted to take a closer look to the blonde girl, all I could see was her back. They began to walk inside the room and closed the door.

Great! now I cant listen to their conversation.. Does she know I am here? Sigh.. It's been a year .. or more since I last saw her.. at least, Since we broke up..

I've been lost in my thoughts, and began thinking what should have been until the door opened.

"Your cooking is always the best Nayeon unnie"

"Anything for you love, glad you enjoyed it haha"

"I'd enjoy food like this every day! Anything made by you"

*What?! she cooks for that girl?*

"Anyway baby, I got to go." Nayeon kissed the girl

*WHAT THE HECK?!*

"Should I drop you off?"

"No no.. They'll see us together.."

"Fine I'll go the other way"

"Goodbye my love! I'll call you tonight!"

"Bye love"

*You've got to be kidding me! Nayeon is already taken!?.. oh no! she's walking this way.. I need to hide*

I instantly tried to get back at my corner and ran towards the stair entrance. Turned around and pretended I was just going up.

"Oh hello classmate!" She called out

"Oh, hi.. I didn't catch your name.."

"Momo! I am the seat mate of your friend Tzuyu"

"Oh right.."

"Where are you going?"

"Track and Field club.. I believe it's this way correct?"

"Yes.. just turn here you're on your way.."

"Thank you.."

"Alright! See you then.."

 

Momo huh? why are you and Nayeon hiding your relationship? are they.. embarrassed or what?

As I turned the corner, I saw Nayeon walking down the other stair entrance. So I followed her slowly to see where she is going. The bell suddenly rang and I followed her as she began to run to her class room. I saw her section and her year and began running back to class.

Ah! right on time! Chaeyoung.. She might be the key for Nayeon to notice I am also in the same school as hers.

"CHAEYOUNG!! CHAEYOUNG!" I ran towards her

"What? what?" Chaeyoung exclaimed

"It's..." I tried to catch my breath "It's Nayeon! She's here"

"What?! SHE IS? where?" Chaeyoung asked excitedly

"Class... D!" I breathily told her as I tried to catch my breathe from the run. Chaeyoung began running towards class D, While Dahyun and Tzuyu just walk behind her trailing the little squirt

I gave out a smile and walked back to class. It's worth it, at least Nayeon knows I am back here.

I opened the door and saw Momo smiling back at me. I just waved and began walking back to my seat and laid my head.

Stupid Momo, stealing my girl!... Ex.. girl.. ugh! I am stupid!  M.O.M.O that name is dead to me..

.

.

.

"EH!? NAYEON TEXTED ME!"

"So?" Tzuyu continued to sip her juice

"She said to meet today!!"

"She told us too unnie"

"Way to ruin the mood Tzuyu!" The bell suddenly rang
"Hey where you going?"

"Meeting Nayeon! I'll see you later!"
I ran out of the class, directly running towards Nayeon "Hey Nayeon.."

"Hey Jeong, Where's Chaeyoung?"

"Oh they are taking time.. Wanna grab a snack while we wait?"

"No It's fine, we'll just wait for them.."

"I.. am actually thirsty, Come with me to the cafeteria.."

"alright, Let's wait for Jihyo.."

"Oh.."

We then waited for Jihyo and walked down the hall towards the cafeteria. We did not utter a single word to each other until we met Chaeyoung and the others. I was constantly just following them as they began talking about some important matters in Gilmore high, I chose not to listen.

At the end of the day, we got back to the dorms, I was apparently dorm mates with a random. I walked in the empty room, switched on the TV and just waited for the roommate to arrive. Suddenly the door unlocked. I was surprised to see my roommate.

"Hey! Jeongyeon? you're my roomie?"

"Suzy!! Oh am I glad to find out that you were my roommate.. I got separated from my friends.."

"oh? is that so." She slowly walked towards her bed and unpacked her things.

"So had you had dinner already?" My eyes followed her as she walks

"Nope, You?"

"Not really. how bout we grab something outside?"

"Yeah sure, Maybe say.. Pizzeria?"

"Alright! let me just fix my stuffs"

We got ready and went out for some pizza, at the Pizza Parlor Suzy and I just talked about random things like family, friends, interests and hobbies. The night was really young however Suzy wanted to go home around 9pm so we did.

"Oh boy! am I stuffed!"

"Get some rest Jeongyeon!" She laughed

"Well, I cant just sleep instantly.. hey hey! where are you going?" I saw her packing a few stuff getting ready to leave

"Oh I still got errands to work on, It's just close by the dorm give me 30 mins." She walked out and instantly shut the door behind her without giving me a chance to reply back from her

That is weird? She had that weird aura just now and she was serious... I wonder if I should follow.. Nah.. she got her own thing, I am not gonna waste time figuring her out.

So I slept and just waited for the next morning, I arrived at school with Suzy and parted ways as I saw Nayeon and Jihyo. "Hi guys.." Suddenly my phone rang and it was Chaeyoung.

"Yo!"

"Jeongyeon! where are you! we are late!"

"I am already in school you twit!"

"What! okay! bye!"

Lol those guys, they always managed to be late.

The day started and ended as normal, and spent the time with Nayeon and Jihyo most of the time because Chaeyoung and the others seemed to be busy with their new girlfriends. A Month has passed and I noticed that Suzy had always been returning around midnight and had been leaving the dorm at 10 in the evening every night. I don't suppose they are having a track practice.

So I decided today to meddle with Suzy and the track team. I waited for it to be 10pm as I continued to watch my series. "Hey Jeong, I'm going out again, don't wait for me.."

"Got you suzy! take ca-" She shut the door behind her again. She always seemed serious. So I gave her a 30 second lead. I took my hoodie and began walking out of the room. I wonder if I should tell my friends about what I am doing.. in case something bad happens to me..

Chaeyoung.. hmm. you know what never mind.. I could handle myself.

I saw Suzy turn the corner of the dorm, down the street pass the park. I continued to follow her slowly in the dark. Until I saw her stop in a corner

"I got what you asked for.."

"This is all you dug from them?"

"It was hard"

"I don't care, you got to do your work! Find out about that ORS!"

"I tried to apply, No one responded!"

"Why did Thea and Steph got in then!?"

"Why are you asking me! why not them!?"

"Because! you are the only one who matters! Thea and Steph isn't even part of our scheme!"

I tried to move closer, however I accidentally hit a box and made a sound. Suzy looked over at me and saw me.

"Jeongyeon?! Wha-What are you doing here.."

"I-I am going to ask you the same thing.. What are you doing here?.. Who are you talking to?"

"Jeongyeon.. I.."

"Is everything okay?" As I walked towards her she fidgets and was scared

"Go while you can Jeongyeon.."

"No.. Suz-"
"Jeongyeon"
My eyes got covered by a clothe and my whole body had been dragged as I feel myself dangling from height of the floor

"No don't hurt her.." I could hear Suzy's voice "She has nothing to do with this.."
"It is your negligence to be followed by your friend.. She should pay the price.." a Man's voice answered her
"No please!.."
"Come on little girl!"
"NO! LET GO!"

"Suzy! Suzy!" I tried screaming. "Let her go!" I heard her being brought along with me. I was then placed in a van as I could hear Suzy crying.

"Suzy.." I breathe heavily by the sack
"Jeongyeon.. why did you follow me.."
"I was worried.."
"You should have just let me be.."

I remained quiet as I listened to her cries, I couldn't reach my phone to contact Chaeyoung and the others.. I should have told them where I was going or What was I doing.. That way, I had a small chance of being saved. The drive was long and Suzy and I fell asleep until the van got into a halt. I hear a Man's voice, about in his 20s. There were 4 Men in a conversation as they opened the van's door.

"Well then, Let's get you girls out of here." He said and carried my sack and Suzy into somewhere I don't know.

"Let me go!" I screamed
"Oh we'll let you go feisty one!" He said. He pulled out the bag of sack and I began to kick his leg and tried to run away, The other Men blocked my path as I was instantly caught by the other and held out a clothe into my nose which caused me to black out.

My head was aching, my vision was twisting, everything else makes me nauseated till I realized that I was sitting on the chair with both my arms and legs tied onto it and a single white light dangling above me. I began screaming and shouting trying to get attention.

"Where am I?!" I tried to fidget around the chair trying my best to untie me

"Jeongyeon.."

"Suzy! Suzy! Where are you!"

"I'm right here" I looked around the dark and saw cells with Suzy in one of them

"Suzy! what are you doing there.."

"I am so sorry Jeongyeon.."

"Suzy!! HELLO! HELP! HELP! GET US OUT OF HERE!"
I yelled to the top of my lungs as my voice just echoes in silent

"It's no use Jeongyeon.."

"What do you mean! we got to find a way out! someone might hear us here!"

"You cant.."

"Why?!"

"Because we are underwater Jeongyeon.."

"WHAT?!?!"

A sudden sound of a slow clap was released in the dark "well, well, well.. Look what we got here.. an Elite" The man walked towards the light for me to see his face, He is unfamiliar but he just gave this Wicked smile as he stares down on me.

"Why Jeongyeon... it's been a while since we've been tracking you Elites.. But am I surprised we got you first instead of Chaeyoung.."

"Or Tzuyu" another Man appeared from the dark as he carries an alloy baseball bat and chews his gum with a smirk.

"Once I get out of here! I am going to kill you!" I shouted

"Oh?! you and what army?" The man laughed with his wicked smile and light of the room had , revealing 5 more other men sitting on the sides wiping their knives, guns and other weapons.

"Oh?! is this really the Elite he had been talking about?" one of the members walked towards the 2 Men.

"Yeap, this is her, Yoo Jeongyeon" He walked towards me and kept his face close to me "You are going to make us rich pretty girl!" I suddenly spat onto his face giving him the intention that I would fight.

He wiped my spit and instantly slapped my face "You ing !" He grabbed my neck and tried to choke me "You are nothing but just money! you understand!"

"Enough Jackson!" another Man's voice called out. He looked at me with demonic eyes and instantly gripped onto my neck harder "You are lucky the boss needs you as much as I do!" and he let me go!

"Sorry for the actions of my buffoons Ms Yoo." He walked towards me

"I don't even know who you are! why do you need me!?"

"Oh, but you do know my sisters I believe?.." I was confused the moment he said those simple words "Well I guess not.." he shrugged

"Does, Mina, Momo, and Sana ring any bell to you?" he smiled and turned his back onto me

"What?! you are associated with them?"

"associated? More like my ticket out!"

"WHAT?!"

"You see.." He dragged a chair in front of me and sat on it with the chair backwards "The name is Kato.. Kato Hiyouitozaki! And My sisters.. well they weren't payment enough. I owe this guy a huge amount of cash, and failed to pay them. So instead." He pulled out a knife from his pocket and began inspecting it "I gave them my sisters and my family as payment. However.. this big boss, still did not gain enough from my sisters. Until news broke out that the Elites of Corona and the Princess.. is going to be studying at Gilmore high!"

"That news weren't even published! It was supposed to be a disguise!"

"Well young lady, I had my sources... So instead, I told Bambam and Mark to get my sisters out of the Big bosses cells and let them bring the Elites instead. So here we are back into this situation.. As we speak, my sisters had been trying to deceive your 'Best friends' into surrendering themselves for the sake of my family.. The plan is Genius!"

"So?! My friends will know that I am gone and they will find me!"

"Oh you mean that small ORS agents thing?! they got nothing on me.. Infact!" He began to stand up and laugh "Meet my ORS insiders.. Jackson, Mark, Bam -" I interrupted him with a spit "I dont care who they are! When I am found missing they'll definitely open their eyes!"

He instantly laughed at my threat and gave a wicked smile as the doors opened "Here you go Kato!" An unknown girl walked through the doors with an exact replica of myself and Suzy by her side.

Kato walked around my replica with a wicked smile "you see what technology can do these days with genetics!" he laughed as he slid his hand around the replica's face. "Oh! Where are my manners, This is Yoo Jeongyeon.. why don't you introduce yourself" he laughed as nudged onto the alpha female with the scary dark aura

"Nice to meet you Yoo Jeongyeon" she bowed and stared down at me with an evil grin and diabolical glare

"The name is Somi" She said as she her daggers with a wicked smirk on the corner of her lips.