Chapter 8: You can't trust me

Girls of the Elites

Sana:

It's quarter to five and the class will be dismissed soon. Dahyun is acting weird though, she kept staring at me weirdly, but I guess it's fine. I just need to keep up with the act till then.

"So Sana? Do you have my answer for tonight?" She asked me

"Well, not quite, what are we going to do tonight?" I said with a chuckle.

"Well, i saw a good park down the road by our dorm? How bout that food park near it?" She stated and stood up walking towards me.

She stood in front of me with her right hand on my table and the other on my chair "Any where with you is fine" she leaned over staring right at me "Don't you think?" She smirked.

"ha! charming..but apparently" I carefully pushed her away, stood up and grabbed my bag from the side of my desk "I am not that easy to get you know" I laughed. Finally the bell rings and I walked casually outside having her trail behind me laughing.

We walked down the hallway, intersecting with other students "Well well Princess, so may I still have the date tonight?" She said while she trails behind me.

"Depends" I said shyly. She grabbed my hand, and pulled me to stop me from walking.

"Give me a chance princess" She said

"first of all, I am not your princess, and second... that is not how you ask a girl to a date" I laughed and continued walking, she paused and froze by the hall way with her head down and not moving.

"Ugh, Dahyun? I'll tell you the answer once you drop me to the dorm?" The moment I yelled that she came running to me and held my hand pulling me with her as she runs furiously "WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR! Let's go!!" She said excitingly.

Dahyun dropped me off my dorm and smiled like an idiot waiting for me to say something, In fact I already know what she wanted "So well, here we are" she stated

"Indeed" I laughed and turned the knob of my door
"Hey wait? What about that answer?" She pouted

"Right, hmmm" as I was going to give her the answer the door opened up which revealed a tall girl with a proportionate body, a slender stance only having her shorts on and a sports bra with an open jacket and a simple snapback cap.

"Ah! unnie! What are you doing here?" Tzuyu said

"Oh, just dropped Sana off" Dahyun smiled "Where are you heading?" She added

"Just a quick walk to the park, you know get some cool night shots with my camera" Tzuyu exclaimed
"Well then, I am off, take care both of you" She said as she walked towards the elevator lobby.

While Dahyun kept her focus on Tzuyu I quickly went in and planned to shut the door but unfortunately, Dahyun had noticed me and placed her foot by the door as it was being shut.

"Where do you think youre going princess?" Dahyun laughed

"I'm going to bed?"

"Oh no you dont, you owe me that date tonight" She said as she pushed the door open and walked in my room. The door automatically shuts itself and Dahyun stood in front of me.

"okay fineeee" I squirmed.

"Thought so. Haha" She sat on Tzuyu's bed and kept herself at home

"Now wait for me here while I take a shower okay?" I told her as I walked in the bathroom.

"yeah yeah, take time princess" She said calmly

I think giving her a chance for the date is not that bad, at all, but somehow I just dont want to hurt Dahyun in any way.

"I think it'll be fine, It's just one date anyway. It's a getting to know stage. Yeah, that's it"

I finished taking a shower and dressing up, with a towel rolled on my head for drying my hair. It's awfully quiet outside, I wonder what she's up to? So i quietly stepped out of the bathroom and saw her laying down on Tzuyu's bed.

"I guess she was tired" I walked over towards Tzuyu's bed seeing Dahyun calmly resting sideways with her hand supporting her head as a cushion. I sat on the floor to take a closer look of her. She looks peaceful, very calm and innocent. I dont know how a simple and innocent person like her can make me feel safe just being with her. I off the strands of her hair from her forehead. Her skin is soft and smooth like a new born baby. More like snow white.

"Damn, why is her skin so pure white.. heck she is even whiter than me?" I thought as Dahyun suddenly opened her eyes which caused me to jolt backwards and hit my leg onto the side of the bed.

"Yah!" I screamed "You scared me"

"I scared you? you scared me! just as soon as I woke up, your face is right in front of me" Dahyun said with her face flushed red "Don't do that... you'll give me a heart attack!" She said looking down and avoiding my stares.

"Well then, you are free to go home." I said as I sat on my bed with crossed legs and setting up my Spotify to listen to music.

"No. no. no! come on! im sorry" She said sitting in front of me to grab my attention as she held my hand right before I insert my earphones. "Let's go princess" she began to pull me slowly off the bed and towards the door.

"NO! I am staying here. you can go home! I might be the cause of your death" I pulled away and started to walk back to my bed.

"Please!" She said grabbing my right hand stopping me from leaving. "Give me another chance Sana-Unnie" she pouted and stared at me with those puppy eyes, tearing like a baby who wanted to buy its favorite candy.

"Fine" I mumbled and walked out of the door pulling her with me as she wears that idiotic smile.

"Really?" she excitedly said

"yeah let's go"

"Really really?" She continued to jump up and down in front of me

"You know what? On second thought I'm going to sleep"

"No! No! Come on princess let me treat you to nice things!" she held my hand and slowly intertwined it with mines pulling me ahead as she leads the way to our date.

"Here! wear this!" She handed me a helmet

"wait! this gives me those helmet hair! NO WAY!"

"Do it. come on" She insisted and wore the helmet on me instead

"NO! EWW!" I said trying to push her away. she grabbed my hand and cupped my cheeks. "You will wear it princess" she said staring right into my soul  being extra close to me.

"Fine let me do it" I grabbed the helmet from her and wore it instead, right after she assisted me on securing the helmet on my head. "There you go beautiful" She patted the my helmet and continued to stare at me and smiled. "See, you still look beautiful in my eyes" She chuckled.

"Whatever! let's get going"

She sat on her motorcycle which is parked right by the dorm's building and started the engine. "Hop on love" she stated as I hopped on

"Don't call me love, Idiot" I chuckled

"But it suits you Sana-unnie" She laughed as she held my hand and gently wrapped it around her waist. "Here, hold on to me.. I don't want to lose you on our first date princess" She chuckled as I shyly tried to hug her from behind. I got my reasons! One, I don't want to die, and two, She is soft.

So she drove off as I held her tightly trying to regain my balance, watching her drive fast and furiously on the road. She looks cool as she does that but I just cant see her face because of her helmet. The wind blows strong and our clothes flutter with it. I calmly close my eyes when she tries to go around cars and busses. She knows im nervous, cause every time she does I held on tighter. I wonder if she can feel my heart beating fast by just laying on her back like this? I don't think so. I hope not.

She stopped by the sea side and got out of her motorcycle "Here we are princess" she held my hand and assisted me down. She leaned on me and pulled my helmet off and smiled. "See? It's not that bad going out with me is it?" She said holding out my hand intertwined with hers, she Leaned down and kissed my cheek "Let's go?" She asked as I shyly nodded and followed her lead.

The sea was refreshing, the wind blows quietly as you can hear the silent waves gushing by the rocks.

"This is my get-away spot.. It's close to my old house and here in Gilmore city... You can see the bridge from here which connects Gilmore and Metro.. It's beautiful isn't it? Where two cities connect as one..." She said while staring into the open and feeling the breeze brush through her skin

"It's beautiful.. how come I never thought of this place, Metro is so beautiful compared to ours."

"Gilmore is a nice city too"

"No, I mean it's a 2 hour drive to get to the start of the bridge anyway"

"We made it in 1" She smiled and pulled up a V sign

"Yeah that's because you were driving hella fast!" I pouted, it was true, I could've died!

"Anyway, how come I never saw this place.. that there is such a spot like this to see the two cities of Corona connected."

"Because, It's restricted.." She smiled "Only I, Chae, Tzu and Jeong goes to this spot. No one else." She added. She sat down on the mini grass hill as we stare into the city light, the Corona bridge and the amazing Night view.

"Restricted? But only you four can get in? What are you guys some kind of a convict?"

"No? It's just that..." she held my chin up forcing me to stare into her eyes "we are brave enough to never get caught" she smiled and winked right onto my soul.

"So?.." I pulled out from her grasps and redirected her attention to the sea "you guys ever swim there too?"

"No. Just here, you enjoy nature as quiet as possible.. It gives you tranquility and gets rid of your stress. You can see those wave gushing through the rocks, It's quite amazing.." She smiled looking out of the open.

"You know Sana unnie?" She said looking back at me with a smile "You're the first girl I've ever brought in this wonderful place.. And I trust you" She smiled turning her vision over to the sea.

"Thank you, but.. you.. really should not trust me Dahyun" I said with sadness in my eyes. I know what I was doing, I know I was wrong.. I just cant believe she could trust me already. I was trying to walk away but she held on my hand tightly "Please don't leave" She said with tears in her eyes. "I've never felt this kind of feeling before.. I don't know why" She added.

"No.. you cant Dahyun" I said

"Why not? It's because of Tzuyu isn't it?" She stood up looking at me like she lost me

"No. why would you think that?"

"Because I know she likes you"

"You're doing this because you didn't want to lose me? or because you didn't want to lose from Tzuyu?" I stood up making a strict statement. Please tell me that's not it? Please tell me It's because of me Dahyun.

"No. It's because I do like you. Tzuyu has nothing to do with this" She stated holding my hand and pulling it over to her face "Trust me please" She added.

"I do trust you.. but" I pulled my hand away from her "You can't trust me Dahyun.. You really can't" I said trying to run away

"Sana!" she said catching up to me as I walk up the hill back onto the road "Sana! Wait" I heard a faint scream from her as she slips down causing her to land almost on the edge of the platform.

"Dahyun!"