Chapter 17: Trust me

Girls of the Elites

Mina's POV

"Pst. Lil sis.. don't you think Tzuyu is acting just a bit too cold?" Sana whispered to the me. I looked at Tzuyu who was fast asleep with her head laying on the glass window

"No? I dont know. did something happen?"

"No.. nothing." She began to look out of the window. Momo and Dahyun were fast asleep as we drive towards Tzuyu's place.

it's four in the morning, and yet we just left the hospital. I am really worried of Jeongyeon. What do they want from us? What if all of these people are one.. What if we had 2 different situations? I am pretty sure it should be connected somewhere..

"eh?" my phone started flashing with an unknown number. I looked at Sana flusterred

"What is it?" She asked

"S-Someone is calling me..."

"Don't answer... just leave them calling"

"Do you know who it is Unnie?"

"No. just dont answer.."

I just nodded in confusion. I felt like Sana Unnie knows something that I don't.. I feel scared.. and awkward.. but my phone kept vibrating and ringing.. I am afraid to answer it.. but when I get the chance I would.. I guess it was urgent.. It should be..

The car then falls into halt after 30mins of driving. Wow. Her place seems closer from the hospital.

"Here we are young ladies" the chauffeur exclaimed. Tzuyu's eyes widened as she continued to blink and stretched. She looked at Dahyun who has open and was drooling by the glass window. her eyes widened and began to flick her long legs over to Dahyun waking her up.

"Have some sense of dignity unnie"

"R-right. uh.." Dahyun wiped her drool. Sana and I squinted and laughed.
"for an Elite you sure are slobby" Sana joked.

"Whatever. Come..on Momo.. Get.. up" Dahyun grunted and tried to push Momo over as she slightly touched her back core. It gave her a sad expression but then shook it off. "Momo?"

"J-Jokbal?" Momo mumbled

"Oh boy.. here we go again"

The girls in the car laughed "No seriously. she is already a quarter humanoid, but yet she still thinks about food"

Sana and I chuckled at Dahyun "I will get you Jokbal if you get up now!" The scene was hilarious, I was happy even if my Sister got implanted. I am just glad it wasnt Sana. she is very independent.. she thinks for everyone's safety.. but there are times she manages to move on her own and not tell Me and Momo unnie a thing.

"Well here we go!" Dahyun stepped out of the car, carrying Momo out followed by Sana. Tzuyu remained in her position until everyone got out, but I couldnt even get out because Tzuyu sits beside me.

Finally in a few moments she stood up and got out of the car. She held out her hand onto me "C'mon princess" She said with a cold tone. I did not hesitate to grab her hand as I got down.

Sana's eyes looked frustrated as she sees me and Tzuyu. So I let go of her hand instantly and ran towards Dahyun and Momo "Do you need help?"

"Yes please!" Dahyun laughed

As I slightly turned back I saw Sana and Tzuyu trying to talk things out. Whatever it is. I hope it goes well. Dahyun and I continued walking bringing Momo hanging around our neck. we were going up the stares. Momo unnie was really heavy I dont think I could manage to help Dahyun.

My grip was about to fall and at the midst of collapsing Tzuyu grabbed Momo's arms behind me without uttering a word. she warps Momo's arms around her neck and began carrying her "You know.. dont get yourself worked up." She said with a cold voice.

Sana then trailed over. "Is everything okay?" I asked

"Well, I guess Tzuyu tries to hide her emotions by acting cold"

"What did you do?"

"... I think I might have rejected her I am not even sure If i did.."

"What do you mean rejected?"

"she thinks I like Dahyun. I am well aware that Dahyun does like me.. but I havent been attached to any of them"

"Why not?"

"You know our situation.. and I am still focused on getting mom and dad"

"Wait!! are you still trying to decieve them?"

"Arent you? We are doing this for mom and dad"

"RIGHT AFTER THEY SAY THEY'LL HELP US?!"

"They have a problem of their own.. and we got ours.."

"UNNIE!! you are not serious...are you?!"

"I am... Mom and Dad are in danger.. I'd do anything for them.."

"You love Dahyun dont you?!.. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"

"I dont love anyone from the ELITES.. I am too focused to be attached to them.."

"Your eyes says it all! Unnie.. you are inlove with Dahyun the moment you guys met.."

"no.. Dahyun has nothing to do with this.."

"You cant be serious.."

"I am sorry.. but I am.." Sana began to walk away

"Wait til i tell them.."

"oh sissy. You wont do that.. You cant even explain the situation without my help.."

"Sana unnie!!"

"Look.. i love you. i also love our family. BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY'd help us?!"

"..." I couldnt say a word.. Sana unnie does have a point somehow..

"Do you really think.. they would pay attention to us. while they pay attention to Chaeyoung and the other Elites?"

"..."

"Tell me.. do you really think-"

"We are trying to save you.. Why cant you trust us rather than being independent yourself" Tzuyu interrupted the conversation.

"T-Tzuyu.." Sana stuttered as she watches Tzuyu walk closer

"Do you really think we would deceive you?" She walked closer to Sana staring her down with an elegant posture "Do you really think we are that type of people?"

Sana became speechless she couldnt get her eyes off Tzuyu. all she could say was mumbling Tzuyu's name.

"Heyy! what are you guys doing there? the Sun is about to rise in an hour. let's get going" Dahyun grinned and Waved walking towards the latters

"So...what did I miss?" She grinned.

"Nothing, They're talking about what to eat for breakfast." Tzuyu covered us up.

"Oh figure that out later! come on let's go!" Dahyun pulled Sana going inside the mansion. Tzuyu just smiled as she looks at Sana and Dahyun.

"Tzuyu.. why did you cover us up?"

"What do you mean? I know nothing of this such" she chuckled

"Were you acting cold just now?"

"was the act convincing?" she smiled looking down on me

"Yes.. yes it was"

"Atleast you thought I was cool" she laughed

"Hell no.." I began walking up the stairs until she grabbed my hand

"Mina.." She mumbled holding onto me "Would you.... want to watch the sunrise with me?"

"huh" Im confused. isnt she supposed to ask Sana instead of me? I dont know what to say.

"Uh.. yeah sure.."

As soon as I agreed. Her cold gesture had a sudden turn to a soft smile. "Great.." she began to pull me inside the mansion. up the stairs and inside the bedroom.

"uh.."

"Trust me" she grinned. She opened the window and began climbing over it. "come on"

"wait are you sure this is safe?"

"Yeap! ive been doing this ever since.. Now come on" She extended her hand for me to grab. and I did. She pulled me over the roof and she began climbing over "Here.. careful" she sat on top of the window roof as i followed her she extended her hand once again to assist me. "Careful princess" she chuckled

I sat calmly beside her "This is my first time to do this. I only climb trees" I laughed

"You're the first one to be with me in this spot either." She looked out. staring over the horizon as we wait for the sun to rise. The sky has a small gradient of orange and purple. indicating the start of its rise.

"It's beautiful.."

"Yeah.. it definitely is." she smiled "So.. how are you and Chaeyoung going?"

"What?"

"Chaeyoung. arent you guys too obvious?" she laughed

"NO?!"

"hmm let me guess. It's because of the situation too.. just like your sister huh."

"No! I'm just not interested in these kinds of types yet.."

"Ever had a boyfriend?"

"Yeah.. i did.."

"Dating girls is not that different too you know?" She chuckled

"It really didnt matter at this point.. It's just-"

"It is because of the situation.."

"I just cant explain honestly.." She stared into my eyes and Smiled

"You dont have to worry.. We'll be here for you." she said sliding her hand onto mine. What is going on? Why is she being this soft? I smiled at her trying to blurt out a question that seems to bother me

"... Tzuyu.. you like my sister dont you?"

She suddenly let go and fidgets. "Yeah, but guess I just didnt have the chance with her"

"Why do you think that?"

"Well.. it's because of the situation and she and Dahyun looks good together anyway.... I would love to be with someone who would love me for who I am"

"What do you mean.."

"I never... fell inlove before.. I guess.. this is why I didnt want to" She chuckled awkwardly watching the sun rise

"Never?.."

"Never.. girls these days if they knew I was an Elite.. they tend to love me because I was one.. No one really loved me for who I am.."

"Why? You are such a great person"

"Only you think that" She laughed

"No really.."

"Then why wont Sana like me back" She raised her brow as she smiled calmly

"Maybe she wasnt just ready.."

"You and Chae seemed to be working fine too. I am sorry if i have been pulling you away from her.. she is just emotionally unstable.. so I'll keep you company for a while.."

"I don't mind.. I don't like Chae that way tho..."

"What do you mean? It's too obvious!" she mocked me

"No.. I was being friendly.."

"Friendly my " She laughed and kept her hand over her forehead

"Funny! If you fall in love with me.. I'll mock you too!"

"hmm? Dont worry. I wouldnt fall for you even if there was a possiblity." She chuckled

"wait what?"

"I am an honest person" she shrugged "even if there was a possibility for me to like you.. i wouldnt.." she smiled

"It's not that I want you to like me.."

"You like Chaeyoung too right?" She laughed

"As a friend yeah.. You like Sana Unnie right?"

"Sana... definitely.." I smiled

I dont know why that struck me. It made me feel sad as if I was wanting to hear something else from her. Her tall physique and her mysterious attitude makes me wonder about her more. That's Impossible what am I saying. She definitely loves my sister. I havent fallen inlove for 3 years since Bambam and I broke up. That is why having the thought of loving Chaeyoung... or maybe Tzuyu... is weird.. WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY TOO?

"Mina.. Mina! Mina??.."

huh? I heard Tzuyu's voice calling out for me
"Mina are you okay? Youre dozing off and so close to slipping"

"Eh? Oh.. "

"Come on let's get you to bed. it's already 6am"

She carried me over.. princess style. walking down the roof and in the window.

"This is my room but you can use it and I'll sleep on the couch"

"What? you can sleep beside me.."

"Nah. You good. carry on. I'll just take a quick snooze." She laid down on the couch and kept her Arms on her eyes to cover from the light

"Okay then.. Goodnight.."

I guess I am overthinking this. I should be stupid. her cold attitude and mysterious ways definitely caught me off guard.. It's a cold vs warm person right now. and without being said Chaeyoung is a Warm person. But Tzuyu's Cold personality Drives me crazy thinking about it.

I should just calm down.. Perhaps, Not think about this at all..