Chapter 42: Crossing with you

Girls of the Elites

Mina and Chaeyoung spent their day walking around Gilmore, checking out some street food in the area before night comes by.

"huh.. 11 hours till the dispatch plan.." Chaeyoung looked over her watch and began smiling

"are you nervous?"

"No.. because I know it's all about to end.. Once he is caught.. I'd live my life the way it should be."

"You know who he is?"

"Yes.. I do.. and boy, am I glad.."

"that's good.. I just hope you stay safe" Mina said as she slurps up some of her Ramen soup.

"I will.." she smiled and began slurping "by the way, we have one.. more place to go to before returning back to Vale.."

"What is it again?"

"Nothing special.. go ahead and eat up!"

The day was young and the girls spent the entire day together. Chaeyoung drove them up to a hilltop with the open view of Gilmore where the city lights slowly revealed itself. It's 6pm and the sun recently set, the sky turned orange to velvet with a lovely breeze flowing through them.

Chaeyoung hopped out of the car and opened Mina's door. "Here.. this is what I love to do here. Gilmore is known for it's sweet serenity. and I get it here.." She began to hop on the hood of the car and laid down. "Come on.. i promise it's safe" She reached out for Mina who also began laying down on the car's hood and glass.

The silent breeze and the bright stars is evident in their surroundings. Chaeyoung then inhaled deeply and Exhaled deeply. "This is life..."

"It's so soothing..
"Isn't it?" Chaeyoung chuckled
"The stars are so bright tonight.."
"They always are.. they never failed to keep me company in times I really needed someone..."
"hmmm"
"see! look at that.. thats the big dipper.. that's an Orion.." Chaeyoung smiled passionately at the stars above. while Mina watches the little cub, admiring her soft emotions.
"I never knew you were a fond of this.."
"just some.. did you know that my favorite star is Vega?"
"What's that?"
"in Myths and legends, Vega has a lover named Altair. another star that lived in a different constellation.. something like a different galaxy.." Chaeyoung continued to tell her story as she moves her arms about the sky, evidential in her passion with the stars.

"they were separated by a celestial river... and they were only allowed to meet once a year when the 7th night of the 7th moon bridges the two constellations together across the Celestial river and they reunite on that night.. That myth is my favorite.. Star-crossed lovers.. because no matter where you or your lover is at.. love will find it's way.. Vega get's to meet Altair once a year... That love was strong.. The moment I believed on that myth, that's when i believed I'd meet you someday ... and someday.. our bridge.. will collide.." she smiled at Mina who was staring at her while she speaks. Chaeyoung scoots over and kept her arms under Mina's head.

"I will wait when our moon meets, when I can finally cross the bridge to be with you.." Chaeyoung closed her eyes as she slowly, and passionately leaned over to Mina. "For the rest of my life.. I can't see anyone in my future.. but you.." Chaeyoung whispered and caught Mina off guard. Mina smiled and gave out a sigh of relief as she accepted Chaeyoung's genuine gesture. she closed her eyes and anticipated. Both latters closed the gaps passionately, without any hesitation towards each other. She never felt safe her entire life, or played, or lied. Chaeyoung was understanding, she was patient, she makes mistakes but she was perfectly imperfect. Mina knew, she was wrong. She took advantage of the sweet little cub.. It seems she had her mind straightened up.

Chaeyoung pulled back with a smile as both of them gaze into each other's eyes. Mina smiled and began hugging the latter with her head place onto Chaeyoung's chest.
"I love you Mina.." Chaeyoung sighed and smiled
Mina kept quiet and smiled as she held her tightly. without uttering a word to her.

"Mina?"
"hmm?"
"Can I continue on my 100 days?"
"I thought we stopped that.."
"I never stopped.. you did.."
"okay.. go ahead." Mina smiled and hugged tightly.
"Really??" Mina hummed in agreement.

"Okayyy!!!" With Chaeyoung's excitement she hugged Mina so tight that she could barely breathe and began cupping Mina's face for a kiss.
"Okay tiger. you are hyper.."
"WHY NOTTT!"
"okay.. in 3 conditions.." Mina pulled out of the cuddle and began glaring at the little cub.
"Sure anything."
"One. You have to make sure after the dispatch plan later you are still safe, unharmed and NO BLOOD.."
"uhhhh.-"
"OR WOUNDS!!- TWO. You are not to spend any thing expensive for me. No fancy dates! and NO! FANCY TRICKS. I want it simple and ordinary as possible!"
"hmmm-"
"and THREE. YOU WILL NEVER.... EVER!!! HIDE ME.. NEVER DENY ME TO ANYONE... AND NEVER.. PLAY ME..." Chaeyoung smiled as Mina furrowed on top of her.

"EASY! in 100 days.. you are mine."
"Let's see I mean.. that's 3 months.. anything can happen in 3 months."
"yeah.. more like you just saying you love me too and we end up being together in less than 100 days."
"Dream on!" Mina hopped out of the hood and walked inside
"ehhh? Mina!"
"oy! we got that final plan out. let's go so we can get over it..."
"Pft fine!.. we are using the helic-"
"hmm?"
"oh right.. I'm driving to Vale tonight..."
"Okay. good" Mina chuckled and buckled up.
.
.
.
"Nayeon we are ready for the final dispatch." Jihyo alerted
"Great. Irene, Has he replied?"
"Yeap, he said he will be able to make it but declined our time of dispatch"
"good. at least he knows we are on our way. Hyewon?"
"I sent a distress call to the authorities they should arrive before the dispatch commence."

"Oyy! Unnie!" Dahyun and Wonyoung came in carrying a few cameras and gadgets.
"Dahyun.. Wonyoung. right on time" Nayeon laughed as she sees Dahyun carrying the heavy stuffs and Wonyoung was just standing calmly "What is wrong with you.. dahyun" She and the others laughed
"oh.. she said she is strong enough to handle it.." Wonyoung said monotonously
"YEAH BUT I DID NOT MEAN GIVE ME EVERYTHING!!" Dahyun huffed "My back hurts..."
"oh really?" Wonyoung grabbed the heavy stuff from Dahyun's neck as she calmly walks away "It's not that heavy.. what are you talking about.."
"Pft. Show off.." Dahyun followed Wonyoung carrying the rest of the items
Jeongyeon stepped up on top of the platform clapping her hands to get the attention "Hurry hurry. We are setting it up soon. Time to leave people!" Jeongyeon shouted as she smiles at Nayeon staring at her down. Nayeon averted her eyes and continued working looking through the computer screen. Jeongyeon dropped down and stared at Nayeon.

"Nayeon.."
"mm? what is it?" She continued to write something on her clip board and looked at the computer screens and Jeongyeon trailed her.
"You look pretty.." Jeongyeon said with a smile

Jihyo was smirking as she glanced over Jeongyeon and Nayeon yet continued to type on the computer. The alphas smiled as well and continued to do what they do.
"Thank you? Now get back to work.."

Jeongyeon still tailed Nayeon and smiled at her, Nayeon noticed her but she just ignored

"Nayeon, there's something I want you to know."
"Yea what is it"
"I love y-"
"Jihyo what's the status?"

"Eh- eh?" Jihyo was confused "Didnt you ask that like minutes ago?"
"Yeah well.."

"Nayeon!" Jeongyeon pulled her shoulder leading Nayeon to face her
"W-What?" She squinted
"Whatever you saw that night.. with Jiwon.. I-"
"I don't need to hear your excuses" Nayeon pulled out and scoffed
"Listen to me.." She grabbed onto Nayeon's wrist as she froze in place. "That night.. I told Jiwon I loved you. I told her to stop calling you just a mere 'gilmore girl'.. I told her everything about  us that i am pretty sure you did not hear because you left.. Momo told me what you told her.. and she intentionally did not-"

"I don't want to hear this nonsense excuse... Momo would never lie" She flicked her wrist and began leaving
"Nayeon Please."
"let me go Jeongyeon. it's over. WE ARE OVE-"
Jeongyeon ignored Nayeon's statement and launched forward closing the gap between them. Jeongyeon's kiss were passionate and real that she would regret it if she loses Nayeon now.
Everyone in the room just stared and smiled at the two lovers as Jeongyeon carefully pulled away
"Nayeon.. I love you.. I-.. I Really do.." Nayeon froze and was silent. "N-Nayeon?"

"uh.. huh??"
"Nayeon unnie.. what Jeongyeon is saying is true.." Dahyun interrupted "Momo told us the whole story when we were captured at the ship.. you Misunderstood Jeongyeon's intention" she added

"Seee?!" Jeongyeon pointed at the maknae who was trying to make a point "I swear I love you.. and I still do.  I was devastated when I saw you and Momo by the lobby during breaktime.. you two are using an unused club room for lunch that day.. before you saw Chaeyoung."
"what?"
"I knew you two were hiding. I already knew about Momo.. I saw you and told Chaeyoung about you.. but all through the weeks you ignored my gesture.. I was captured after month of my stay.. and I did not get to spend time with you at all.. I wanted to make it up to you ... Please" Jeongyeon knelt before Nayeon "I am serious about you Nayeon... Only you.."

Nayeon froze to place with her jaw dropped as she looked around, the girls giving her a thumbs up to keep going "Nayeon please.."
"But I-"
"MARRY ME!" Jeongyeon shouted as she held Nayeon's hand
"What?"
"Marry me Nayeon.."
"JEONGYEON!! Don't make rash decisions! You are still 17! And-"
"ONE MORE YEAR! I'll be 18! And I want you to marry me.."
"W-what?!"
"Chaeyoung! Will you give me the blessing of Marrying your sister?"

"Yes!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed
"Wai-"
"Jihyo! Will you agree to me marrying your bestfriend?"
"AFFIRMATIVE!!" Jihyo sent a thumbs up
"Wait.. Jeongyeon!!"

"Hello dad.. yeah Jeongyeon wanted to ask something.." Chaeyoung said in the background
"Chae?! Why did you-"
"Alphas! Do you accept my sincere gratitude of taking the hand of your lovely head mistress?"
"GO AHEAD JEONGYEON!!" They cheered

"HERE JEONG!" Chaeyoung smiled as she walked over giving her phone to Jeongyeon
"Wait Chaeyoung-" Nayeon was again interrupted

"Hello Mr. Lee." Jeongyeon kept the phone on loud speaker enough for everyone to hear

"Yes hello, what is it that you want to ask?"
"May I ask if you are together with Mrs. Im right now?"
"Ah yes we are. Why?"
"This is a question I am wanting to ask-"
"Mom! Dad! Do not listen to Jeongyeon!"

"Nayeon? Is that you? What's going on?"
"Sir May you please keep the phone on speaker so Mrs. Im could hear?"
"Okay- there she can hear you now."

"okay, Hello.. My name is Jeongyeon.. Yoo Jeongyeon of the 3rd Family heir of Corona. I am here standing in front of your daughter asking her to take my hand in marriage"
"Marriage?!" Her mother asked
"Yes Ma'am! I am here to ask your blessing of letting us wed next year as soon as I turn 18. I promise you that I would take good care of your daughter and give her a wonderful future" She turned to Nayeon who is now blushing, and smiled as she stared onto her eyes holding her hand "I vow to never hurt her and treat her as my queen.. I'd give her everything she could ever want, and I would love her till the day I die... would you agree to these circumstances? And give me your blessing?"

"Well.. I..-you have mine Jeongyeon. Make my daughter happy." The father spoke
"Same with me" the Mother added and everyone cheered "Thank you so much! I will return her home tomorrow night and we should have dinner to officially meet."
"We will be expecting you.."
"Thank you." And she dropped the call

"One more yes to go, The last but never my least. My queen for all eternity.." she knelt once again and held her hand "Nayeon.. will you marry me?" She smiled

Nayeon froze as she looked around them and she shed a tear "Let.. me think.."
"It's a Yes or No.. just tell me now.."
"I can't think. You know I still love-"
"Me. Momo told me how she felt.. how you acted. you still cared for me.. look for me.. love me."
"y-you can't say that I do. it's been a year-"
"and you still do."
"I-I don-"
Jeongyeon grabbed Nayeon and instanly kissed her

"J-Jeongyeon"
"Nayeon.. if you don't love me anymore.. tell me to stop.." Jeongyeon leaned once again cupping her face "Let me know.."
Jeongyeon kept her face closer to Nayeon waiting for her to stop her.
"J-Jeong.. d-dont"
"ah? what is it? I can't hear you" Jeongyeon leaned and captured her lips kissing her passionately and slowly, Nayeon unconsciously reciprocated and Jeongyeon pulled out.
"I love you" She hugged her tight.
"... mhm" Nayeon blushed

"Cheers to the newly wed!!" Dahyun shouted
"They are not married yet you idiot!" Lisa commented
"Youre the idiot you idiot!"
And everyone began laughing

.
.

"Well we hate to break the lovely event but We are now arriving at metro" Jihyo laughed
Nayeon left from her cuddle to Jeongyeon and began standing by to alert the Alphas. Jeongyeon held her hand and said "Take care.. And be back safe.."
"I will.."
"Remember you are still marrying me after this. Don't let anyone hurt you."
"Mhm.. I need you to stand in ground control with the intelligence team.." Jeongyeon nodded.

"Ready for take off?" Jihyo announced as Hitomi and Nako passed down jetpacks to Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Mina, Nayeon and Sana.

"take care" as Jeongyeon kissed Nayeon before she leaves.

Chaeyoung was wearing the jetpack, ready for the dispatch as she sees Mina and Sana ready for the flight. She walked by the side of Mina and held her hand

"Please be safe" she calmly said to Mina
"You be safe, we are just behind you.."
"I know.. hey Mina, do you think there will be a chance you'd marry me too?"
"What you got jealous of Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon?" Chaeyoung pouted and nodded
"I dont know, we have a long way to go, they have been together for years now.."
"We? SO YOU MEAN YOU AND I WILL-"
"No? I am just saying.."
"I will make sure you wont have a choice babe.. It'll be a Yes or Yes!" Chaeyoung laughed
"Confident arent you?"
"I know, cause I loved you 10 years ago.. who said I cant wait 10 years more?" She laughed and this comment froze Mina.

"Okay love birds you ready?!" Nayeon alerted "let's go!" Nayeon clicked on the button to launch the jet pack. Chaeyoung held onto Mina's hand with a smile and they both took off.

Sana and Dahyun were getting ready for the launch as Sana held Dahyun's hand
"Dahyun? Take care.." Sana spoke
"Whatever!" Dahyun replied as she got ready on her stance
"Hey please dont-" And Dahyun left. Sana sighed and followed them. The alphas followed as soon as Sana launched as well.

They all landed on the roof of JYP university and Dahyun Scowled "Wait a sec? Why are we in school?"
"To get the final boss silly.." Nayeon laughed
"Why school?"

"You didnt know? I thought you were listening.."
"She was for sure half asleep.." Sana added and Dahyun scoffed
"The final boss is-"

"My grandfather." Chaeyoung spoke in a monotone as she squinted over the school

"WHAT!!!" Dahyun's eyes widened