Chapter-33

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN POV

"Taemin!" Naeun yelled for My name before She loses Her conscious.

I saw the maids run towards Us, Mr. and Mrs. Oh run out of their room too, followed by Sungyeol and Ohphrodite.

I saw Sungyeol smirked so I read His mind. "Good for Her. I hope She dies! Hahaha!"

I glared at Him. This ing !

"How is She?" Ohphrodite asks concernly beside Him.

I studied Her features She is really worried about Her.

Naeun is so lucky.

I feel like someone is watching Us.

!

"Ohphrodite, dock down!" I instructed and pull Her down quickly.

The arrow flew few inches above Our face.

Thank God.

"What was that?" Sungyeol asks blankly but I ignore Him.

I look at Ohphrodite to see Her with a shocked expression.

"W-what happened?" She asks in a scared tone.

I search Our surrounding but I didn't see anyone around.

I look back to where Sungyeol and saw Him sneakily went out.

! He is really a ing Moron!

I used that opportunuty to talk to Ohphrodite.

"I know Sungyeol is blackmailing You. But please stay with Him. We need to know His Ill intentions towards Naeun and what their next plan would be." I told Her.

She looks at Me with confusion.

"How do You know? N-Naeun, might be in danger because of Me. He hired someone to watch Naeun and to kill Her. That's why I agreed to become His girlfriend again." She explained in a scared tone.

I nodded My head in understanding. 

"A-and He told Me that Naeun has a fiancé,  I don't want to believe Him But..." She stops then sigh.

"It's look like its true. I am kinda hurt that She hide it from Me." She added sadly.

"Listen, Ohphrodite." I started trying to get Her to look at Me.

"Yes, She has a fiancé and that's Me. But that's not the main problem. You need to understand Naeun, alright? And You need to take care of Yourself... If it's not important, don't talk. Take care of Your voice in any possible way. Do You understand Me? Don't worry about Neaun, they can't kill Her and I know they send someone to follow Her everywhere She goes. I will take care of Her on behalf of You." I told Her making Her surprised.

She was about to asks something when Sungyeol arrived.

"Where have You been?" I inquired as I divert My attention to Him, so He won't be suspicious about Us.

"I went to check were it came from." He replied in uninterested voice.

I know He is lying.

I diverted My attention back to Naeun who is unconsciously lying on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

---

I carried Her to a room where Mr. Oh lead Me, followed by Mrs. Oh.

Hayoung and Sungyeol stays outside.

I slowly put Her to bed.

"What happened to Her?" Mr. Oh asks concernly.

I don't easily trust anyone. I only trust Dongwoon, Gikwang and Naeun.

But I know Naeun has a close relationship with the Oh.

"I don't know." I told them timidly.

"Is it the side effect of Her power?" Mr. Oh worriedly asks.

I was surprised hearing it.

"Y-You know?" I asks Them curiously.

They nodded.

I take a deep breath.

"You can trust Us, ambassador Taemin." Mr. Oh sincerely said.

"I think it's time." I told Them and I get a chip on My wallet.

"What is that?" Mrs. Oh asks.

I stick the chip to the wall.

"It's an Anti-nation hearing. I made this chip. Once You stick it on any wall no one can ever access nor hear our conversation. Even the one who has power can't manage to break through it." I explained to Them.

"That is cool. What Prince Dongwoon has said was true. You are one of a kind." Mr. Oh complimented with a smile.

I walk back to where Naeun is lying and sit next to Her.

"I'm Ambassador Lee Taemin. Eldest Brother of Lee Ilhoon. Lee family vanished when the Enemy of Altese familia strike chaos. Beside Son's Family, Our Family has a power too. Like Naeun's Mom, I can read mind too. But I know My power is not enough to protect Naeun, that's why I left to trained and done some invention to help us." I started.

I saw them got shocked.

I was happy to know that they are different from the others.

I also read their mind, And they are elated to meet Me unlike everyone who wish Me dead except the Son family.

I got surprised to see them bowing to Me.

"W-why?" I stuttered while looking confusedly at them.

I stood up, walk closer to them and help them get up.

"It is an honor for Us that You trust Us with this, Ambassador Taemin. And We still can't believe that there is a survivor among Lee Lineage after All these years. Lee Family was one of the kindest in Altese Familia. They sacrifice theirselves so We can escape." Mr Oh. Said.

I can't help Myself and gave them a hug.

It's feels nice. I feel like I am hugging My Parents, and I am happy about it.

"I can't believe it. I don't know but... It's feels like My parents were still here with Me. It's feels good to hug You. I really missed them. But I know they only did their mission." I voice out My thought.

I can't stop My tears from falling, so I quickly wipe it.

They both hold My hands.

"We are happy that You trust Us Ambassador Taemin. You can treat Us as Your 2nd Parents. Like Naeun, We are really thankful that You trust Us." Mrs. Oh said sincerely then take a glance at Naeun's direction.

"To be honest, I was scared to trust anyone before. When I was younger, I had lost My Parents. I was so scared to trust Human. Even I can't trust the people from Altese Familia because I know there could be a traitor disguising. That's why I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter