Chapter-20

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

It's been a week since I arrived here and I think I am getting used to the Idea of living here.

But the sad Part is, It's also the reason I have to see Naeun again.

"Fix Yourself My daughter. We are going to attend a business meeting now. And today Will be the day I'll introduce You to Our business Partners. And Altesse Familia is included." Mom softly says as She see Me still lying on My bed.

"get up now Sweety." She added.

"Alright, Mom. Just give Me an hour." I lazily get up from My bed and went to the bathroom.

 

 

 

---

When I went down the stair, I saw a black limousine Parking infront of Our gate.

A man in his 40, open the door for Us wearing a smile.

My Parents went in first, We are going with Yookyung and her Parents who are already inside the car and I was the last one to get in.

When You look at The design inside of the Limousine, You will find it beautiful. like out of this world. okay I'm over reacting, but it's really looks elegant.

You can also see wineglass that is arranged at the side.

The interior really is insane.

"Get use to this Sweety." Mom told Me who is sitting beside Dad, maybe She had noticed the way how I acted.

"You are wealthier than You thought Cous, Your Mansion in Seoul is just a Tiny room of Your mansion here in London." Yookyung butted In like a kid.

She just does that often, these past few days I have noticed from Her that She became Matured and She act so feminine if We talk about Business matters.

I divert My eyes to the window and look outside to watch the scenery.

Maybe, I really need to get use to all of this.

Who would have thought that My life would change to this in an instant.

"It's Simple but elegant." I uttered in awe.

They smile and went silence. We were in a comfortable silent the rest of the trip.

 

 

---

We arrived infront Of a huge building. that seems a private property.

"Who's building is this Dad?" I asked softly.

"It belongs to the Prince. This Is the Main building." Dad answered.

"It's Pretty impressive huh... I hope I can Enjoy My life here Dad." I told them and look at the huge building.

There are people who greeted Us and Mr. John lead Us inside.

"Cous?" Yookyung called out.

"What it is Yookyung?" I asked glancing at her.

"I-it's beautiful." She whispered in awe.

I laugh softly.

"Is this Your first time coming here too?" I asks.

"This is The main building. You can't come in easily. And if You are not a member of Altesse Familia then You are forbidden to go here, especially when You don't have any appointment to the Prince." Dad explained.

I didn't know that I ask that out loud.

While We are walking, there are People who greeted Us. I know Some of them are the members of Altesse Familia that I have met.

"Gunho!!!" A girl shouted.

Tssk. She is not even ashamed, the building is eerily quiet and serene and yet She had the guts to shout.

"Naeun! What happened?!" A guy shouted back.

Wait, I can recognize that Girl, who is walking infront of Us. 

I-It's Naeun... the Girl who is making a scene, is She not ashamed? She got everyone's attention.

I saw Her ran to the kid who is in tears.

"Gunho! Stop it! Baby, come now to Mommy. Please!" She screamed as She pulls the kid with Her.

Oh, so He is Gunho. It was Her Kid's name. I thought it was Her another Fling.

"Mommy, I hate Daddy. I hate him." The Kid said while crying.

"Sshh. stop crying okay. Mommy is here. Mommy always loves you okay. let's go baby, I have made something for You." Naeun said softly to the Kid while hugging Him as She scoop the Kid into Her arms.

My Heart shattered into pieces witnessing it, not to the Kid who is crying pitifully but because of the Girl I still love.

"Sorry, Everyone." The Guy from earlier apologize and walk closer to Us.

"And Good morning to You all." He added.

Wait, this Guy seems familiar. I feel like I have seen Him somewhere in Seoul before.

"Same to You, Gikwang. What happened to Naeun and Gunho? Where's Ilhoon?" Mom asks softly.

 Oh, . Does Mom have to ask it infront of Me. I am still at the process of moving on.

"The two of them have a misunderstanding and Gunho saw it." He explained.

He was surprised to see Me standing awkwardly beside My Parents before composing his self. "I didn't know that You are already here Ohphrodite? How are You?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. Are not You Naeun's brother?" I ask Him, He glance at My Parents with nervousness.

"How do You know that Sweety?" Dad inquired in a surprise tone.

"Uhm..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter