Chapter-17

A World Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOOKYUNG POV

After My cousin's Birthday Party.

I saw Ms.Naeun at one of the souvenir shop.

"Hi Ms. Naeun." I greeted her.

I still don't know a lot about her, and I wouldn't let her hurt My cousin in anyway.

"Hey Yookyung." She greeted back.

I don't really like this woman, there is something strange about her.

She was looking through the things that the shop is selling.

"Can I talk to you?" I inquired softly.

She nods her head and we went to the nearest coffee shop.

"What do you want to talk about Yookyung? If it's about PMU, I already resign. I need to take responsibilty to avoid the mess I made." She told me in a cold voice before sipping her frappe.

"Yes. That's one of the topic we need to discuss. We also need to talk about you and Ohphrodite and lastly about your Identity!" I frustratedly told her.

But she just smirk, see? she really has an ugly attitude.

I was just being patience of her because of Uncle Oh.

I just let her be bossy and boss me around, but not now, because she's not my employee anymore and she already resign in PMU.

"Avoid the mess? Or you put Ohphrodite in that mess?! Please! If you are taking a revenge because of what she did to you, just stop it! I know My cousin did a lot of bullying things to you before. But think of it that My cousin was like that to everyone And just not to you!" I was fuming but I have to control my rage.

"And you?! Who are you really?! Why are you messing with my cousin's life?!" I added questioningly raising my brows.

"You are the daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Hong right? Why didn't you accept the offer to go with them in London? Why did you choose to stay here in Seoul?" Naeun instead ask me with curiosity.

"Answer my question! Why are you messing Ohphrodite's life?" I asked her again not answering her question.

"I don't want to hurt your cousin. There is a reason to it Yookyung. And I know you know it, You always heard it from Mr. And Mrs. Hong. If you want to know my Identity, go to London with them, accept your parent's offer. You are smart Yookyung, and they need you." She explained in a calm voice.


"I don't want to be like my parents, don't you know? They neglect me! just like Uncle and Aunt Oh neglecting my cousin Ohphrodite. That is why I don't want to go to London and accept their offer. I only have Ohphrodite since then, and I won't let her get hurt again by you." I told her looking into her, and I saw the sadness in her eyes.

Why? Why does she looks sad? What really Is happening?

"Yookyung. You have to come with Hayoung to London after she graduates. If you really care for your cousin, let her come to London. You? don't you want to be with your parents? Yookyung your parents love you, Mr. and Mrs. Oh loves their daughter Ohphrodite too. I know it. Because I was there. I w-was there those time your birthday come but they can't go home to celebrate it with you because they are scared to put your life in danger. I was there to that moment when you graduated during your highschool but they can't do anything to share that moment with you. That pain they are feeling everytime they misses to spend those precious moments, I witness it all. You are not just the one who is hurting here." She explained trying to stop her tears.

"Who are you really? Why do you know about our Parents?" I asks her confusedly.

"I love your cousin Yookyung, so much. But I'm scared. I'm scared to what might happen. I love Hayoung but she'll just get hurt. I don't want to Involve her in my life that's why I left her. If you have a question, ask your Parents before they left for London. I will leave first but I'll come back here on your cousin's graduation day. I don't want to miss one of her important day. Don't worry I won't show myself to her." She Explained but I didn’t Got the answer I needed.

"Bu--- fine. I just hope that they'll answer me honestly." I relented.

"Just take care always. I'm happy to talk to you. And take good care of Hayoung too. Bye." She bids as she stood up and left.

Why does she knows so much about our Parents?

Why is she hiding a lot of secrets about her Identity?

She loves my cousin? But Why is she not fighting for it?

 

 

 

 

---

That day I have talked with Naeun was the day she left for London.

Weeks had passed, I have observe that My cousin is slowly become Okay now.

She has a new sports car that Uncle Oh gave to her as a present, and Aunt Oh gave her a business bar.

And I saw how hard she tries to forget Naeun.

But even thpugh she tries to deny it, I know she misses Naeun so much.

 

---

I decided not to go to PMU now, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter