C.25.

Reparo

"Soomin." Jiha grabs the Hufflepuff, stopping her from falling flat on her face.

"Where's the fire?" Soomin teases, seeing her friend breathless from running to catch up to her.

"I just saw Jongdae with his Gryffindor, they were looking at cute walking around the courtyard." Jiha squeals, overlooking a certain Slytherin who finds it hard to concentrate on her assignment. 

"Yeah, he mentioned taking her out for a picnic by the lake, seeing as the weather is getting warmer." Soomin nods, as Jiha finally sits down after receiving several glares from around the library.

"It's strange not seeing my idiotic brother not hanging around you." Jiha comments, noticing the obvious absence of the Ravenclaw.

"Or mine." Hera adds, finally looking up from her book.

"Sehun needed additional help with his routine, so Yixing is helping him out." Soomin answers, though she only found out because of Jongin.

"Are Yixing and you prepared for your routine?" Jiha asks, seeing as this is her boyfriend's last year and as the captain of the club, he needs to make sure everything goes smoothly.

"We are. I'm actually meeting him up for practice in an hour." She says,

"Are you still waiting on his answer, or have you given up?" Jiha asks, seeing as Jongin and Soomin have gotten extremely close, it reminds them of second year when Jongin was courting her.

"Of course I'm still waiting. I don't think I'll ever stop waiting for Yixing." Soomin smiles,

"You really love my brother, don't you." Hera asks,

"Your brother makes it so easy to love him." Soomin chuckles,

"Hera, the issues you consider serious are nothing compared to the joy of just being together. I'm willing to fight for Yixing, because I know the happiness we'll experience will always outweigh the sadness. I'm not saying it'll always be rainbows, but those moments will always make our relationship worth it." Soomin tells her,

"I forgot I have something to do." Hera quickly stands up, casting a charm to quickly gather her things, before she's running off.

"When is she going to realise?" Soomin huffs, turning to their third.

"She better realise it soon, or else I'm afraid it'll be too late." Jiha sighs, before they focus on their work.


"Good luck." Jongin wishes, pressing a kiss to her forehead, before someone clears their throat.

"They just called us." Yixing states, blankly staring at Jongin's arm wrapped around Soomin's waist.

"Break a leg." The ravenclaw cheers, watching them walk off.

"Do you have an answer for me?" Soomin's eyes twinkle as she longingly stares at the Slytherin, but the music starts at the moment and the two let their body take over.

(They're dancing to Rewrite the Stars - The Greatest Showman)

As the song reaches it's end with Yixing carrying Soomin as she wraps her legs around his hips, the Slytherin leans forward pressing his lips to the Hufflepuff, who eagerly responds, ignoring the applause and cheers even as the song ends.

Yixing pulls back, suddenly aware of everything, as he quickly walks away, leaving Soomin alone on the stage.


"Yixing. Yixing Zhang." Soomin yells, following after the Slytherin, even as he tries to run away.

"What was that?" Soomin pants, grabbing a hold of his arm.

"That was a moment of weakness. I should have better control of myself." Yixing mumbles,

"What are you going on about?" Soomin asks, confused.

"That was going to be my answer. But of course, you'll choose Jongin." Yixing scoffs, trying to slip away from her.

"Are you jealous?" Soomin smiles wide, seeing the pout on the Slytherin's face.

"Of course I'm jealous. You promised to wait until tonight, but then you go around everywhere with Jongin and the two of you acting as if you're a couple and I forced myself to remind myself that you're not together, but it hurts. It hurts seeing you with him again. I had to go through that once and I don't think my heart could handle if that happened again." Yixing fumes, failing to see the amused look on the girl's face.

"So, if the kiss was your answer, does that mean you'll marry me." Soomin asks,

"Of course." Yixing answers, before the words register and he's staring at her wide-eyed.

"Did you just say marry?" Yixing asks,

"Of course. Now that you're mine, I have to make sure no one else snatches you up." Soomin teases, leaning up to kiss his nose.

Yixing snorts, "If anything, it would be the other way around."

"No way. My husband is the best. Not only is he handsome, smart, caring, kind and sweet. He's also quite wealthy." Soomin teases, holding onto his shoulder as she leans in again, to plant a kiss on his forehead as he blushes a bright red.

"I'm pretty sure, you're the better one of us." Yixing mumbles, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close.

"You're mine right, Yixing Zhang." Soomin asks, staring at him,

He smiles, dimples visible before leaning in for a kiss, which starts out sweet gentle, slowly turning more heated as tongues are added.

Before it can get more heated, loud groans has them pulling apart.

"No snogging allowed." Kyungsoo grumbles, stomping over the two as he pulls Soomin away from Yixing, while the rest of their friends laugh behind him.

"Babe, come on. Why would you ruin the sweet moment?" Audrey teases her boyfriend, who doesn't look amused what so ever,

"I don't think that counts as a sweet moment, more like a heated-" Chanyeol trails off, noticing the several glares directed at him.

"I'm glad you finally got that stick out your arse." Minseok pats Yixing's shoulder, while Jiha hugs Soomin before the two are running off.

"We'll let you guys get back to what you were doing." Audrey chuckles, trying to pull her reluctant boyfriend away.

"No snogging. If I find out, I'm going to skin you alive, Yixing." Kyungsoo threatens, glaring at the Slytherin as he's being dragged away.

"Well, continue where you interrupted." Chanyeol winks at his cousin, before he's being pulled away by his girlfriend.

"Curfew is at 10, don't forget." Baekhyun states, Eunmi and him leave.

"I'm happy for you." Jongin hugs Soomin, kissing her forehead even as Yixing tightens his hold on her arm. "If you ever let her go, I'll be there to snatch her up." Jongin warns, before he's cut off by Jongdae.

"Hurt her again and I will kill you." Jongdae warns Yixing, attempting to walk away but the Slytherin stops him.

"Hurt my sister and I will kill you." Yixing throws the words right back at him.

"If anything, your sister is the one hurting me." Jongdae scoffs, side-eyeing the awkward female.

"We'll talk later." Jongdae hugs his best friend tightly, before giving her a soft smile. "I'm going to drop Kiara at the Gryffindor tower. I'll be back later." Jongdae tells her,

"Why don't I drop Kiara off, since you know it's on my way and you can walk Hera back to the dungeon." Jongin suggests, grabbing the Gryffindor and running off before Jongdae can refute.

"We should go get changed." Soomin suddenly says, before she's dragging Yixing away and stopping just a short distance so she can spy on her two close friends.

"What are you doing?" Yixing whispers, seeing his girlfriend look engrossed in the silent pair awkwardly glancing at each other.

"Watching them. If you can get the stick out your arse, I'm certain Hera can as well." Soomin says,

"So I have a stick up my arse now?" Yixing asks, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulls her close to his chest.

"Wasn't it obvious? Can you keep quiet, I'm trying to hear what they're saying." Soomin scolds him, not even caring about the fact that he's leaving kisses all over her exposed shoulder, seeing as her stage costume an off shoulder dress, and the two have yet to change out of their outfits.

"SOOMIN, I KNOW YOU'RE STILL LISTENING." Jongdae yells, surprising the two, causing them to scurry off.


"Good morning." Soomin chirps, smile bright as she starts choosing from the variety of options for breakfast.

"I know love is a drug, but I never thought it would cause that much of a high." Jiha teases, mocking her best friend while the rest of the table laughing at Soomin's expense.

"Well, it's damn good drug." Soomin shrugs, smiling as Yixing takes the seat next to her and kisses her forehead.

"Did you guys know Junmyeon and Sehun were dating?" Jongin asks, as soon as he sits down, just as the mentioned couple take the spot across him.

"Did you just find out?" Jiha asks, disbelief clear as she looks at her elder brother.

"So, you all knew?" Jongin asks, feeling betrayed.

"It was not our business to spread." Soomin answers for everyone,

"but like how did this even happen?" Jongin asks, still in shock at the thought of two of his closest friends in a relationship.

"Do you have a problem with homouals?" Jiha asks,

"Of course not. I'm surprised by the fact Junmyeon is willing to date this . I mean how, you literally seen him at his stupidest moments." Jongin asks, looking incredulously at his cousin.

"What can I say, even at my dumbest moments, I manage to win hearts." Sehun winks at his boyfriend, who can only roll his eyes.

"So, where's Hera?" Soomin asks, looking around the table.

"Better yet, where's Jongdae?" Seungwan asks, raising her eyebrows,

"Are you serious?" Jiha asks, the two before the 5th years start squealing as they come to the same realization.

"Did Hera not return last night?" Yixing asks, looking at Seungwan.

"She did, she just left pretty early this morning." Seungwan lies, not wanting to give her best friend away.

"Oh wow, look at the time. I think it's time to go." Jiha dramatically states, before her friends and her hurry to leave.

"Where do you think they are?" Jiha asks the group, once Soomin has cast the muffliato charm around them.

"Room of requirements." Soomin answers,

"Of course," Baekhyun mumbles, before the group is hurrying to get their friends.


"Dad." Soomin brightly greets, running to hug her father as he's waiting for them at the platform.

"I missed you so much." Mr. Nam wetly chuckles, tightly hugging his daughter as Yixing loads their luggage on the cart.

Throughout the car ride back to the Nam's, Yixing and Soomin share secretive smiles as the two have chosen to inform their parents of their relationship during dinner. However, Mrs. Nam is quick to notice the looks shared between the two, along with Hera's constant vibrating phone.


"Are you two dating?" Mr. Nam asks the question seeing as his daughter seems to be paying a little more attention towards Yixing, while the boy himself is attuned to Soomin tiny gestures, not to forget the shy smiles when they share eye contact.

"We are." Yixing confirms, ready to face Mr.Nam's questions and warnings.

"Are you serious?" Mr. Nam asks,

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry for not asking your permission to court your daughter, but we only started dating yesterday." Yixing stands up,

"Finally." Mr. Nam cheers, heading for his liquor cabinet and pulling out one of his fancier wines, much to the shock of the teenagers.

"Seriously, you two. Couldn't you have waited until summer?" Mr. Zhang groans, watching his best friend fill everyone's glass.

"I knew something was going on between the two of you. Your mothers thought you would have gotten together during our trip to Korea, while Aaron thought it would be a while and I simply knew you two would be dating soon." Mr. Nam laughs,

"You're not upset that Yixing and I are dating?" Soomin asks her dad, knowing how he reacted to the news of her dating Jongin.

"Of course not. Yixing is a wonderful boy and the two of you suit each other." He answers,

"You hear that husband, we suit each other." Soomin teases her boyfriend, causing him to choke on his drink as he worriedly looks at the elders reaction.

"Woah, aren't you moving a little too fast daughter?" Mrs.Nam teases, seeing her husband lose all his chirpiness and sober down. 

"No way, mom. I have to state my claim, so people know he's taken." Soomin winks at him, causing him to scoff.

"If anyone, I should be the one claiming you." Yixing bops her nose, before he's urging her back to eat.

"Dad, you okay?" Soomin asks, seeing her dad still, staring of at his plate.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." He smiles, before picking at his food.


"Are you ready?" Soomin asks her best friend, watching as he fixes his tie for the nth time that evening.

"What if they don't like me? Soomin, help." Jongdae whines, throwing himself on her bed.

"Stop that. You're going to ruin your outfit and they don't know the two of you are dating." Eunmi scolds, pulling him up to sit properly.

"But we're telling them, tonight." Jongdae whines,

"Dude, chill. It's literally a normal dinner with friends, that coincidentally is taking place at Soomin's place while Hera's parents are also present." Baekhyun states, unable to keep the sarcasm out of his tone.

"Whose idea was this anyway?" Soomin asks, fixing her hair.

"Who other than Jiha Kim would suggest something like this?" Jongdae groans, conflicted between hexing or praising his older twin.

"Don't worry, we're here for you." Eunmi assure her housemate.

"We hufflepuffs always have each other's backs."


"So, you're dating my daughter?" Mr. Zhang asks again, scaring the Hufflepuff.

"Y-y-. Yes sir." Jongdae cracks,

"Take good care of her."

"Of course sir."

"Stop scaring the kid." Mrs. Zhang interrupts the glaring session, causing Jongdae to take a breathe of relief.

"That went better than expected." Yixing teases Soomin, who glares at her boyfriend.

"My Jongdae is a sweetheart." Soomin frowns, causing her boyfriend to chuckle at her defensive nature.

"I don't know if I should be jealous or amused at the thought of you calling another male yours." Yixing whispers, catching her off guard.

"Hey, no flirting at the dining table." Mr. Nam eyes the two, causing them to turn back to their dinner.


"Who would have thought, we would all be dating by 5th year?" Jiha muses, as the group is relaxing at Soomin's home theater.

"We're still single." Eunmi muses, pointing between Baekhyun and herself.

"Oh please, you two aren't fooling anyone." Audrey scoffs, pointing at the matching bracelets on their wrist.

"How long have you known?" Eunmi asks, as Baekhyun boldly grabs hold of her hand.

"Since Year 2." Jiha scoffs, surprising the couple.

"How even?" Eunmi asks,


"Dad, hurry we're going to be late." Soomin rushes her family as Platform 9 comes into view.

"I didn't think the flight would get delayed." Mr. Nam states for the hundred time as the family hurry.

Soomin, Kyungsoo and Minkyung are the first to run through the wall, followed by their parents,

"Finally. The train is just about to leave." Mr. Zhang calls, helping Soomin and Kyungsoo with their luggage,

"Yixing and Hera just got on a few minutes ago." Mrs. Zhang hugs Soomin tight, "Please remind my son to write back to us." 

"Don't forgot to write us letters. Don't break any rules. I love you" Mrs. Nam hugs her tight, passing her on to her husband, before she focuses on her nephew.

"I'm going to miss my princess a lot. If Yixing makes you cry, tell me and I'll have Aaron teach him a lesson. And Like always, I hide a few surprised in your bag. I love you." Mr. Nam hugs and kisses her forehead, moving on to Kyungsoo, while her brother greets her and she hurries to get on board, just as the train starts moving.

"I love you too. I promise to write you all letters." Soomin and Kyungsoo wave, waiting till their family is out of sight, before they head off to the Prefect compartment to meet up with their friends.

As they're walking through, she bumps into someone. "Ouch, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking." She apologizes, looking up, only to smile at the sight of the green and silver tie accompanied with her favorite dimpled smile.

"I'm just going to go." Kyungsoo excuses himself, not wanting to third-wheel.

"Hi." She smiles, as her boyfriend pulls her in for a hug.

"I missed you." He deeply sighs, not having seen her for two weeks as the Nam family spend the Easter holidays with Mrs. Nam's parents in Australia. 

"I missed you too." Soomin melts into the hug.

"I love you." Yixing says,

"I love you too." Soomin chuckles, pressing her face into his chest, as he kisses her hair.


I might add extra scenes, but for now, this is the end.

Happy birthday to our favorite Sheep.