C. 4.

Reparo

The friends decide to spend the week at the Nam's holiday villa, so the mother-daughter duo are shopping for all supplies needed.

"Hera." Soomin calls, noticing her friend along with a woman, who she assumes is her mother.

"Hi." Soomin runs up and hugs her friend.

"Hello, Mrs. Zhang. My name is Soomin Nam." Soomin brightly smiles at the woman.

"Hello. Felicity Zhang, it's a pleasure to meet you." Mrs. Zhang smiles at the girl, while her mother catches up.

"I see where Yixing gets his dimple from." Soomin blurts out, seeing the same dimple on the older woman's face.

"Ah, Yes." Mrs. Zhang smiles, while Hyori introduces herself as the two women finally get to talk in real life.

While the two women discuss the week ahead of them, the two girls check out the snacks to stock up for their week of enjoyment.


"Diagon Alley." Soomin pronounces and once again her father and her are in the busy marketplace. Her mother walks out  with Minkyung, right after.

"We'll head over to Gringotts, I'll meet you two at Flourish and Botts." Hyori tells her husband, before she's walking away.

Soomin tightly holds on to her father's hand, trying to navigate through the heavy traffic.

"What do you need to get?"

"I need all the books for second year, dad."  Soomin looks at her father.

"Oh really. I didn't know that." Her father jokes, attempting to carry her, but she relents not wanting to be embarrassed in front of her peers.

"Soomin." A soft voice calls out as the person slowly walks over to her.

"Jongin." She smiles, when once he's in front of her.

"Are you getting your shopping done?" Jongin asks.

"Well of course, why else would we be here?" Mr. Nam interrupts, glaring at the boy that has his daughter blushing. 

"Dad." She quickly glares at him, before turning her attention to Jongin.

"Ahh, yes. I didn't want to wait till last minute, considering we only have two more weeks before term begins." She smiles at him.

"Jongin." Mrs. Kim comes searching for him.

"Oh, hello Soomin. How are you, dear?" Mrs. Kim greets,

"I'm fine. How about you?" Soomin shyly greets the elder lady.

"I'm fine. We're just getting our shopping done." Mrs. Kim smiles, turning to look at Mr. Nam.

"Oh, Mrs. Kim. This is my father." Soomin introduces.

"Weston Nam."

"Jiyeon Kim. Is Hyori not here?" She asks,

"She'll be here soon. We're getting started with the books, while she stopped by the bank." Mr. Nam smiles.

"Are the twins not here?" Weston asks, watching the two kids wander off with Jongin helping Soomin select her books.

"They should be here somewh-"

"SOOMIN"

"There they are."

"Jiyeon." A tall, tanned male calls, coming to stand behind Mrs. Kim.

"Mr. Weston Nam, Soomin's father. My husband, Sangmin Kim." Jiyeon introduces.

"So, What do you do Mr.Nam?" Mr. Kim asks, after a dull moment.

"I'm the CEO of Nam Technologies."

"Honey, Where's Soomin?" Hyori asks, joining the three.

"She's with her friends." Weston points towards their daughter, who's being dragged through the store by Jiha. Jongin helps Soomin carry her books, while Jiha throws her selection in Jongdae's basket.

"I think it's time we head out. It was nice meeting you." Mr.Kim bids, before calling for his kids so they can head over to the cashier.

"Why don't you finish up with Soomin. I need to get myself a few things." Hyori asks her husband, as he heads over to help his daughter.

"Have a good break." Weston hears the tanned boy tell his daughter.

"You too." Soomin says, 

"Jongin." His mother calls for him, he turns to leave, but stops looking at Soomin once again.

Quickly kissing her cheek and a soft "I'll see you." He runs off.

"You." Her father curses, using his handkerchief to wipe her cheek that seems to be turning bright red and trailing to her neck and ears.

"Why are you blushing? Stop. Don't associate with him once you get back to school." His father rants, she's still lost in the feeling of his lips on her cheek.

"Did you find all the books?" Hyori returns with a stack of books, looking amused at the scene of her daughter staring at the front door, while her husband is rubbing at her right cheek.

"Do we have to send her to this school? That little boy just kissed her, in front of me." Weston whines, while their daughter looks embarrassed at her father's antics.

"It was just an innocent kiss." His wife rolls her eyes, but her husband starts ranting about how it all starts with an innocent something, which always leads to much more that's always less than innocent.

Soomin blocks him out as she sees Hera walk into the shop with her brother and father.

"HERA." She pulls the girl for a tight hug.

"Hi Yixing. Hello Mr.Zhang." Soomin greets, her father stops his whining turning to look at the people his daughter is talking to.

"Hello Soomin. How are you?" Mr. Zhang asks, while Yixing opts for a simple smile and nod to acknowledge her. One of her arm still tightly wrapped around Hera.

"Aaron Zhang. Is that you?" Mr. Nam's voice stops Soomin from responding as the Zhang's look behind Soomin at her family.

"Weston Nam. W-what are you doing here?" Aaron pulls the man for a hug, while the rest of their families watch the scene curiously.

"It's been so long. I never thought I'd see you again." Mr.Nam exclaims.

"Me either." Mr. Zhang laughs.

"I'm surprised you remember me, It's like you completely disappeared over the night." Mr. Nam says, while the wizards are aware of the looks they're receiving from the surrounding crowd, Mr.Nam seems to be unaware.

"It's good seeing, but we need to get done with our shopping." Mr.Zhang says,

"Oh, of course. We need to finish with ours as well. How about dinner at my place sometime this week. We have a lot to catch up on." Mr. Nam suggests.

"That sounds fine. We can talk more later. If you'll excuse us." Mr.Zhang bids.


"Why was everyone staring at us?" Mr.Nam asks his wife, on their way back to the floo network.

"You noticed!"

Her husband can't help but roll his eyes. "Babe, I manage an international company, If my observation skills aren't sharp, I had better be ashamed of myself." 

"I'm sorry. It seemed as if, you didn't." She explains.

"I assumed it had to do with my status as not being like Soomin and you, but then the stares seemed to follow after Aaron and his family."

"You saw that as well." Soomin comments,

"It's rude to eavesdrop on adult conversation." Mrs. Nam scolds, but her daughter chooses to ignore her.

"Dad, it happened at the Christmas dinner and it occasionally happens at school. Some people are really mean to Hera and Yixing." Soomin tells her dad, while their mom looks on.

"Why don't you the two of you ask your friends?" Mrs. Nam says, noticing her husband and wife look at her expectantly.


"Aaron." Mr. Nam greets as the man steps out of the fireplace.

"Weston." 

"Never in a million years, would I imagine being able to floo into your house." Mr.Zhang laughs, as his wife and children step out of the fireplace.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs. Zhang. It's nice having you here. Is it okay if Hera and I head to my room?" Soomin asks.

"That's fine, just be done in time for dinner."


"Here's my room." Soomin pulls Hera into her large room.

"This is bigger than the Slytherin common area." Hera muses.

Hera grows more dazed as Soomin gives her the tour to her walk-in closet, her bathroom and the balcony.

"You know I realized something."

"Hhhmm"

"The reason Zhang seemed familiar. Our father's went to primary school together. I saw the name in the yearbook, and dad mentions him occasionally."

"Ahh. I guess I misunderstood you."

"Can you tell me why, people seem to judge your family?" Soomin asks, Hera plops on Soomin's bed, and Soomin joins her.

"Honestly, I don't really know the whole issue myself. I can only guess it's due to my mother being somewhat different than other witches."

"Soomin, Hera. Dinner."


"I still can't  believe, you've married a witch." Mr. Zhang says, while his wife shakes her head.

"Can you get over it?" Mr. Nam laughs.

"I can't. It seems unreal, I remember having to hide magic from you. And how much of a coincidence is it that our daughter are friends." Mr. Zhang says.

"Best friends." The two girls correct him and the elders laugh.

"It is an amazing coincidence."

"How exactly did the two of you meet?" Mr.Zhang asks.

"University." Mr. Nam answers.

"Oh, You went to a muggle university?"

"Mom, Yixing doesn't like Broccoli." Soomin says, watching her mom serve the boy.

"Oh. I apologize."

"Oh no, it's fine. I don't mind eating it though." Yixing blushes as all eyes turn on him.

"How old are you, Yixing?" Mr.Nam asks, once they've all begun with their dinner.

"I turn 13 years in October, Sir."

The conversation flows easily as the two men catch up after almost 20 years apart. The women form an easy friendship, as Mrs. Hyori understands the hesitant behavior of the Zhang's.


"HONEY. I'M HERE." Jiha yells, stepping out of the floo.

"DARLING. I MISSED YOU." The two hug as if they hadn't just seen each other a little over a week ago.

"Can you please be considerate of other's ears." Jongdae whines, following after with his parents and the Byuns. The Kim and Byuns have their jaws on the floor as they look around the interior of the Nam Villa. The Kim's are one of the oldest pureblood in wizard history, but their grand Manor feels somewhat bleak in comparison to the Nam Villa.

"Hera and Seungwan will be here soon. Audrey and Eunmi are pulling up the driveway. We can go wait for them outside." Soomin says, walking down the long corridor to the front entrance. 

"It took us 10 minutes, to just drive up the driveway." Eunmi looks dazed as her eyes scan the exterior.

"Stop exaggerating. The driveway is only four kilometers long." Soomin says, as her parents are already greeting the Micheals and Hills.

"Oh. Aaron's here." Mr. Nam claps his hands as another sleek black car pulls up behind the Silver Qashqai.

"You dad looks really happy." Jongdae notes, though he's ignored as the 6 girls scream each others name's.

Baekhyun happily pulls his grumpy friend into noisy circle.

Mr. Nam pulls his friend for a bear hug, surprising the other adults.

After a heavy lunch, the elders say their goodbyes to their children until they meet for Christmas holidays, The group also decides to have the children spent their last day at Kim's house, though Mr. Nam is slightly hesitant as he worries over the 'little rat' as he's nicknamed Jongin.


Day one is spend in the pool.

Day two, Soomin takes them horse riding, with a failed attempt at  Polo.

Day three, Jongdae and Hera force everyone to get started on reading up on the first few chapters in each book.

Day four and five,  Soomin's parents take the kids to Legoland Windsor Resort. The place seems to blow the pureblood's minds, they take a long time admiring the places causing their one day to turn into two, as they have yet to explore the entire park.

Day six is spend packing up and in the pool

Day Seven, they spend relaxing as they try to fit in as much as TV and junk food possible.

All the parents come to meet see their kids off at King's Cross. Mr.Zhang has to physically hold onto Mr.Nam, when the 'little rat' greets his daughter.


Soomin smiles, remembering how just a year ago, she walked on the train scared not knowing anyone, and now a year later she's in a cabin filled with people she can't imagine her life without.

Jiha seems to be teasing Jongdae on already reading all his material, as he's afraid to lose to Hera again. It's funny how their entire journey seems to fly by and soon they're getting of the train. But unlike last year, they're led to the carriages.

Soomin stops noticing Yixing petting the air.

"Thestral. They can only be seen by people who've seen death." Hera whispers to her, noticing a few of the older students pet the air, while the others avoid stepping close to them.

"Yixing." Soomin softly whispers and as if the wind carried her voice, he looks directly into her eyes and she can see his dimple form causing her to smile back.

A pair of raging eyes watches the scene before his friends drag him away, some clueless of what he witnessed and one to avoid a confrontation.