C.21.

Reparo

"Soomin." The Hufflepuff turns back at the call of her name, sighing when she realises it's Jongin.

"Hello." Soomin waves, once he's within hearing distance.

"Running late?" Jongin asks, hoping to start a conversation

"Yeah, I was picking up some reading material from Prof. Longbottom." She says,

"Any plans during the break?" Jongin asks,

"My parents mentioned taking an overseas trip, though I'm unsure where we'll be going." Soomin says,

"Ahh, Family trips are always fun. I heard about Christmas in Malta." Jongin says,

"They really are. I'm sure Kyungsoo will be joining us, and maybe Chanyeol if the Parks don't have anything planned themselves." Soomin nods to herself.

"Wi-Will the Zhangs be joining your family trip?" Jongin asks, Soomin is too oblivious to notice the slight waver of his voice or the tensing of his jaw.

"Of course. Ever since my father reunited with Uncle Aaron, they've been inseparable. I was thinking about asking my parents if I could have our friends join us, but I'm not sure how the parents will take it." Soomin tells him,

"Will I be-"

"Yixing." Soomin calls, seeing the Slytherin exiting a cabin. The latter turns to look at her and the smile on his face momentarily falters seeing her with Jongin.

"I got a letter from mum. Ye ye is doing much better, so-" Jongin fumes, watching Soomin walk off with Yixing, she's talking his ears off, while the boy attentively listens to her chatter away.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun questions, seeing Jongin standing outside their cabin, staring off at the fading backs.

"I was talking to Soomin," Jongin says, letting himself be pulled into the cabin. He's surprised to see it's only his friends.

"Why was Zhang here?" Jongin says, tone hostile and his friends notice.

"We rode to the station together." Kyungsoo answers,

"Why is he so close to Soomin?" Jongin fumes, plopping on the bench next to the short Gryffindor.

"Well, it seems as if they're friends and they care for each other's company." Junmyeon sasses,

"Jongin, Stay away from my cousin. You've hurt her enough." Kyungsoo bluntly states, standing up.

"Every since he's gotten a girlfriend, he rarely hangs out with us." Sehun voices, Kyungsoo turns to flash him a smile, before he lets the door shut behind him.

"The two of you are no better. I notice when you aren't there either. Jun, if you have a girlfriend just introduce her to the grandparents." Jongin groans. The boyfriends roll their eyes sharing a look.


"Korea?" The three teens share a look before looking at the their father.

"Why Korea?" Hera asks,

"Well, we are Koreans. We thought it would be good if you got in touch with our culture." Mr.Nam answers,

"Why not China? The Zhangs are from China and nai nai is from China." Soomin asks,

"We're taking one country at a time." Mr.Zhang answers, though Soomin notices everyone fidgeting in their seats.

"When do we leave?" Yixing asks, trying to switch topics.

"In a week, we'll stay there for a month."


"Uhh, why did we have to leave so early in the morning?" Soomin groans, leaning on Yixing as he helps pull her up the air stairs.

"Blame the parents." Hera yawns, letting Minkyung pull her along as well.

"It's 8 am, why are you behaving as if it's 4am." Yixing chuckles, looking at the two girls, before sharing an amused look with Soomin's younger brother.

"We had a late night." Soomin pouts, snuggling close to Yixing, when he makes a move to pat her hair.

"Totally wasn't expecting to see this." An amused voice muses, the four kids startle seeing the almost filled cabin.

"Darling, You're here." Soomin squeals, running over to pull Jiha in for a hug.

"I couldn't let my Honey and Sweetheart leave me behind again." Jiha muses, wrapping her arms around her best friends.

"You're all here." Soomin smiles, seeing all their group spread around the cabin.

"Your mother can be quite convincing," Eunmi says,

"Your parents taking care of our travel and accommodations helps as well." Audrey adds,

"Is everyone here?" Mr.Nam asks, he has an Ipad in his hand. He looks around the cabin and clicks on the Ipad before repeating the process again.

"Dad, are you taking roll?" Soomin asks,

"Well, Of course, how else I'm supposed to keep in track of almost 15 children." Mr.Nam answers, looking at the screen and scowling, "I see, you're here as well." Mr.Nam glares at Jongin.

"This is going to be a long trip." Soomin shakes her head, plopping into the seat next to Seungwan, across from Hera and Jiha while her brother takes the seat beside Kyungsoo.

"I'm surprised your parents are okay with letting you take a trip with your boyfriend." Soomin voices, though Jiha jumps on her with a hand on .

"I haven't told them yet, they know about my feelings for Minseok, but they don't know we've gotten together yet." Jiha 'whispers', keeping an eye out for the four elders talking to the staff in the cockpit.

"I'm certain my mother has asked your mothers to keep an eye on Chanyeol and I." Seungwan tells Soomin,

"Thankfully my parents are unaware of my relationship status." Audrey sing-songs, her boyfriend looks unamused at the news.

"Why is that?" Kyungsoo asks, Audrey looks flustered at the question,

"Do your grandparents know?" She asks back, causing the couple to have a stare off across the aisle.

"Children." Jiha calls, "We're all going to have fun, so for the next month, please let's learn to be civil." Jiha gives everyone a look for going back to her seat.


"Okay, the girls are taking the East wing, while the boys will be in the West wing." Mrs.Nam informs them, pointing in each direction. The girls run off to check out their rooms, while the boys wait for further instructions,

"Just so you know, our rooms are located at the center." Mr.Nam adds, giving the boys a scorching look.

"Each wing has four rooms, so one of you boys gets the amazing opportunity to share a room with Minkyung." Mrs. Nam cheers,

"Yixing. I want to room with Yixing." Minkyung demands, the Slytherin nods at the parents before standing next to the youngest member of their party.

"Unfortunately, your room is in the East wing." Mrs.Zhang look apologetic, but Yixing seems to not mind, even though his roommate protests to it.

"Dad." Soomin calls, as the girls run up to the four adults, "We were thinking, if we bring in another bed from one of the other rooms, the six of us could sleep together, so can we?" Soomin pouts up to her dad, the man doesn't even have a choice only calling a staff and having them follow his daughter's demand.


"Good morning." Soomin barely hears the soft greeting, before she's bumping into a soft 'wall',

"Good morning." She mumbles, startling seeing the wide awake Slytherin smiling brightly.

"Yixing." Soomin yelps, handing going to her messy hair. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, Minkyung and I are in this room, since there were not enough rooms in the West wing, and I was planning on going to the rooftop to see the sunrise."

"Oh." Soomin takes a subtle step away, with a hand over .

"Would you like to join me?" Yixing asks, The girl nods, "Give me 5 minutes." She whisper yells, before running into the room across his.


"Where were you?" Jiha startles the girl trying to sneak into the room.

"Bathroom." Soomin swallows, Jiha raises an eyebrow, as she scans the other girl from head to toe.

"You went to the bathroom with lipstick?" Jiha questions, "And mascara?"

"I wasn't sleepy, so I decided to get ready." Soomin defends, Jiha gives her a contemplative look, before walking into the bathroom, thankfully the other four are dead asleep, so Soomin lets out the breathe she seemed to be holding.


"You're awfully cheery this morning?" Hera points out, turning all heads to the sibling pair.

"It's a beautiful morning." Yixing smiles, subtly looking at Soomin before turning to his sister,

"Why are you turning red?" Minkyung draws attention to his sibling seeing as Soomin seems to be turning bright red at the attention.

"I'm just feeling a little warm." Soomin fans her face,

Jiha opens to make a comment, but the parents enter the room.


Even though half the group consists of couples, it seems that friendship wins out and the girls stick together. The boys break off into their own set of groups as they spend their first day of vacation on Jeju Island.

"You were with Yixing." Jiha accuses Soomin as soon as the group is away from the adults,

"W-what are you talking about?" Soomin asks,

"This morning, I caught her sneaking back to our room." Jiha tells the group.

The rest of the day, the girls spend sending slyly smiles to Yixing and endlessly teasing Soomin. Seungwan ends up spilling to her boyfriend and the giant talker, babbles to the rest of the group, seeming to forget about Soomin's ex-boyfriend sitting right beside him.


"What's going on with Soomin and you?" Jongin corners Yixing in the kitchen, as everyone is gathered by the pool.

"Excuse me?" Yixing asks, clueless.

"Do you have feelings for Soomin?" Jongin bluntly asks,

"I do. I've been in love with Soomin since first year." Yixing confesses, surprising the Ravenclaw. "Don't worry, I'm not going to act on my feelings." Yixing says, leaving Jongin in the kitchen.


For the next few days, Jongin takes note of Soomin and Yixing and their interactions with each other and the green monster within him continues to grow, but the pair seem completely unaware of the set of eyes following them.

"What ever you're thinking of doing, stop it." Jiha startles her brother, when she plops next to him on the beach towel.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jongin asks, glancing at his sister, before he turns to look at their friends playing in the ocean.

"Soomin. Don't think I don't notice how your eyes are always on her. Stop being like a creeper and enjoy yourself on this fully paid vacation." Jiha sasses, before she's running to join her friends in the water.

"Yixing, partner?" Soomin yells, Jongin turns to see Yixing nod, as the Slytherin fully submerges into the water, only to stand up with Soomin on his shoulders, he sees Chanyeol & Seungwan adopting the same position, followed by Audrey & Kyungsoo, Jongdae & Hera, Eunmi & Baekhyun, Jiha & Minseok and lastly Junmyeon perched on Sehun's shoulders. He feels left at the thought of being forgotten, but Soomin's younger brother runs up to Jongin and manages to pull him into the water. The muggles have to explain the rules of the game several times to the non-muggles before they're finally able to play a proper game.

The two elder couples are quick to snap pictures at the requests of the other parents, before they decide to join their children as well.


They stay in Jeju for a total of 5 days, before they're getting back on their plane to get to mainland South Korea. They start with Busan and stay there for a week, giving them enough time to explore the various attractions close to the city, such as Gyeongju. Their group gets a lot of attention as they're a huge party of around 20 people, consisting mostly of foreign teens.

Jiha manages to get them in trouble because of her inability to keep her opinions to herself and her inability to fluently speak the language. Mr.Nam brings them to Wizarding Busan, which amazes the teens as they get to see how a different culture integrates magic into their daily life.

After Busan and Gyeongju, they visit the school attended by Mrs. Nam. It's located somewhere in Daegu, like Hogwarts, their Korean counterpart is a traditional Korean palace. They're unable to actually roam around the palace as school is still in session.

They finally make it to Seoul. The girls have already gotten tickets to a kpop concert, Soomin, Jiha, Seungwan and Eunmi are the most excited as they are the biggest kpop fans and the happiness they get being able to attend an actual EXO concert makes them chirpy.

Mr.Nam and Mr.Zhang as being foreigners in the country themselves, let the boys go crazy ordering take-out and spend the night in the home theater.

Yixing sighs for what feels like the millionth time, while the other around him are either dozing off or focused on the movie. He sneaks off, as he can't stand being in the room for another minute and continues exploring the mansion belonging to the Kyungsoo. He finds himself at the indoor pool, choosing to dip his feet in the water and stargazing.

He's unsure of how long he's been out there, but the door opens and he hears the soft pitter patter of feet, without moving, he opens his eyes to see an upside down Soomin, staring down at him.

"Hello." Soomin beams, sitting next to Yixing.

"How was the concert?" Yixing asks, and Soomin happily delves into the details of getting to see her favorite group up close. She tells him about all the merchandise she was able to purchase and also catching the giveaways thrown by her favorite member, the main vocal Chen.

She tells him about wanting to take a swim to relax before calling it a night as they're going to spend the next day touring The Five Grand Palaces of Seoul. The two chat for another hour, before Soomin starts yawning and Yixing walks her back to her room.


The next morning, the teens are in for a surprise as the the four elder announce they're going to be wearing traditional Hanboks as they go explore the palaces. This results in lots of screaming and whining as several of the Brits are unable to figure out how to put on the traditional outfits.

"Can someone please help me?" Yixing asks, walking down the stairs in just an undershirt, with the remainder of his outfit hanging off his arms.

"Here." Soomin huffs, dragging Yixing closer to her, before she starts helping him put on the jeogori, followed by the vest and the over-jacket and finally the coat.

The two are lost in their world, they don't notice the silence around the room as everyone watches Soomin talk, while Yixing is blatantly staring at the Hufflepuff. Yixing smirks once he realises the two of them are in matching outfits.

"Done." Soomin exclaims, stepping back to take a look at her work, she seems extremely proud of it as she asks Yixing to turn to allow her to get a complete look of his outfit.

"I need some help as well?" Jongin asks, grabbing Soomin's attention.

As she turns to help him, her father beats her and drags the  Ravenclaw away. 


They're exhausted from all the walking as they make their way to the last palace of the day the Changdeokgung Palace. Soomin is trying to pay attention to the guide as they're walking through the Secret garden but she gets distracted at the sight of a pavilion at the end of the pond and walks over as the guide pauses for a short moment.

"So pretty." Soomin whispers, slightly leaning over the edge to look into pond.

"What are you doing?" A voice startles her, causing her to stumble and had the arm not wrapped around her, she's sure she would have fallen into the pond.

"You scared me." Soomin whines, seeing the cheeky smile on Yixing's face.

"What are you doing here?" Yixing asks, though Soomin is staring at the lower half of his face, and that's when Yixing notes the lack of space between the two, as the Slytherin still has an arm tightly wrapped around her waist.

They're not sure who moves or who leans in first but the next second they are kissing.

"Soomin." The loud voice causes them to get to their senses and Yixing quickly pulls away to stand several feet away from Soomin, just as Jiha and Hera come into view.

"There you are. We worried you got lost." Hera says, noticing the awkward tension surrounding the two,

"I saw her walk away, so I followed her to make sure she was safe." Yixing says, before he walks away leaving the three best friends alone.

"Did we disturb something?" Jiha has a smug smirk on her face,

"No." Soomin rolls her eyes, trying to get her blushing under control, before walking past her friends to catch up with the group.


After the moment at Jondeokjeong Pavilion, Yixing seems to be avoiding Soomin, not that Soomin is actively seeking him out. However, her former confidante seems to make it mission to stay out of her path as much as possible. Thankfully everyone is too caught up in their last days of vacation, failing to see the growing tension between the former close friends.

However, on the last night of their stay in Seoul, Yixing and Soomin find themselves at the indoor pool. Yixing seems to have forgotten about the kiss they shared, trying to act as if he hadn't been avoiding her for the past few days. Soomin plays along for a bit, before they once again find themselves in a compromising position, before Yixing is pulling away from Soomin.

"What's wrong?" Soomin asks, grabbing a hold of his arm,

"We can't do this." Yixing tells her, mentally hating himself as he sees the look in her eyes dim,

"I like you Yixing. I really like you." Soomin tells him, swimming close to him, but the boy backs off.

"You shouldn't. You don't know my past and it's not something you should burden yourself with." Yixing says,

"What does your past have to do with us?" Soomin asks,

"Soomin, I have liked you since the moment I laid my eyes on you, which is why I would never want you to ever be associated with someone like me." Yixing confesses, "I'm sorry." He kisses her forehead, and basically runs out of the room, leaving behind a softly sobbing girl.


I'm sorry for the late update, but

I tried.