C.13

Reparo

I'm sorry. Rain check? I Love You ~ Jongin. 8.20am

"Soomin. We're leaving." Soomin hears her mom yell.

"WAIT" She hurries out of her room, running to catch up to her family.

"Can you wait for me?" Soomin pants, her family is staring at her, but as soon as her mom nods, she runs back to her room and finishes getting ready.

"Here." Soomin pants, running back through the halls and down the stairs. Her family is waiting in the foyer, as she's jumping down the last few stairs, her father and brother go ahead to get the car ready.

"What's wrong?" Her mom asks, but Soomin shrugs before softly smiling at her mom.


"Hey." The soft whisper alerts Hera and she snaps her head to see her best friend close to tears.

"What's wrong? What did he do know?" Hera asks, knowing her best friend is once again crying because of her boyfriend.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Soomin lies, welcoming Hera's warmth.

"You don't look fine." Hera fumes,

"Hera-"

A knock on the door gets their attention. Soomin doesn't notice, but Hera notices the slight stiffening off her brothers shoulders, as he takes note of Soomin's teary eyes.

"The guests are going to start arriving in an hour or so, and we've yet to hide the eggs. Would the two of you like to help?" Yixing asks. Soomin is quick to take the offer as it'll help keep her distracted.

"I thought she wasn't coming?" Yixing asks his sister, while Soomin is walking with her brother.

"That's what she said last night." Hera sighs,

"Must be Jongin related." Yixing nods to himself.

"Why don't you confess your feelings for her?" Hera asks her brother, but the male smiles and pats her head before walking ahead to join Minkyung and Soomin.

Hurry and get your arse's here or Soomin and I are going to devour all the chocolates. ~ Hera. 9.15am


"Here." Hera screams and jumps half a foot in the air, at the sudden scare only to be meet with an overly innocent Jongdae and a cackling Baekhyun and Jiha behind him.

"Don't scare me." Hera smacks Jongdae, but the boy only smiles at the weak attempt.

"I thought Soomin wasn't coming." Baekhyun wonders, as Hera leads them to the garden.

"She was quite upset when she got here." Hera tells them.

"I'm going to kill that brother of mine." Jiha fumes.

"Oh. Seungwan." Hera waves over to the just arrived Kim family.

"Happy Easter." Seungwan greets, while the group is greeting each other, they hear a loud screech.

"YIXING. STOP." Soomin yells, running away from the male as he's holding what looks to an in his hand. The two are so busy running around, they don't notice the slow arrivals of all their friends.

"Stop. Please." Soomin giggles, trying her best to escape the crawler, but Yixing has her cornered. She still attempts to trick him and run past him, but the two end up bumping into each other, which leads to them tumbling and rolling down the small incline. Soomin is a laughing mess when they finally roll to a stop and Yixing can only stare at the girl, before he pushes himself off her to roll over to his side.

"I haven't seen her laugh like that in a long time." Eunmi observes, watching Soomin pick up stray leaves to set them on Yixing's head, and the male silently endure the torture in favor of seeing her beam at him.

Jiha laughing gets their attention, only to shake their heads to watch the girl recording the scene.

"My OTP is on track." She squeals, but the group is used to her antics as she is known to be the biggest supporter of Yixing and Soomin.

"Soomin is still dating our older brother, sister dear." Jongdae, the prick tries to pop her bubble, but Jiha doesn't let it bring her down.

"Well, he's not here." Jiha smugly states.

"Why's Kyungsoo here?" Audrey asks, noticing the newest guests.

"He might have tagged along with Sehun and Junmyeon." Jongdae answers,

"They're here too. I didn't know they were close." Audrey mumbles,

"Yixing and Sehun are in dance club and Jun is his prefect partner." Hera answers.


"How's the boyfriend?"

"We broke up." The girl refuses to look at the other.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." The boy apologizes, though he can't hide the slight relief that passes through.

"Yeah right." She scoffs, 

"I'm serious."

"Whatever. Can you move. You're blocking my path."

"I'm sorry." The male moves aside, but the girl stays rooted in her spot.

"Can you also remove yourself from my heart. You're blocking the path there as well." The girl sneers, her eyes starting to water.

"I can ask you the same." He mumbles, but the shock is evident on his face as he never intended for those words to be heard,

"Stop. Stop hurting me. Please." She tries to leave, but he stops her by holding onto her wrist.

"You have to know why we can't pursue anything." The boy tries to reason with her,

"No, I don't. I don't see why, we can't follow our feelings." The girl yells, "Is it because we're in two different houses? Because that doesn't matter. Atleast to me it doesn't. I'm in love with you. I have been since I first saw you and I know you feel the same, so why the fu*k are you holding back and hurting the both of us." She yells, pushing him back.

"Of course it's because of house differences." The male yells,

"What about Chanyeol and Audrey, they're making it work." The girl yells, but the male snorts,

"Those two aren't actually in love or whatever you want to believe. The term you're thinking about is Fu*k buddies." The boy reveals,

"Is that what you're suggesting, Fine let's do that then." The girl suddenly pounces on the guy trying to pull his shirt out of his dress pants while keeping a strong arm on the back of his neck to keep their lips connected.

"Stop." The guy pushes her away,

"What, didn't you want this?" The girl smirks at him, but the hurt is shining through her eyes.

"Lov-"

"Don't. Don't look at me, Don't talk to me. This is officially goodbye." She harshly wipes her tears away, before turning away from him and stomping away, while he can only stand there with tears running down his cheeks.


"Why did you disappear?" Hera squeals, as the male wraps his arms around her waist.

"None of your concern." She tries to wiggle out of his hold, but she gives up after a few minutes.

"Hera." The soft call of her name, brings her back to her senses and she pushes the boy away from her.

"Stop. I'm tired to repeating the same thing over and over again. We're not ever going to work out. It's better to end those feelings, I already have." Hera bluntly tells the male, and before he can say anything, she walks away from him.


"What's with everyone?" Baekhyun questions Eunmi, the two are standing on the sides watching their friends. 

"I'm not too sure. Soomin has Jongin related problems."

"Hera is probably drowning in self-hate right now."

"Jiha's plotting to get Soomin and Yixing together." Baekhyun jokes,

"Audrey and Chanyeol broke up during the muggle weekend. And somehow Seungwan and him ended up sleeping together."  Eunmi reveals, Baekhyun's jaw drops at the information, but the person eavesdropping on their conversation has a bigger shock as he slams his plate on the table and stomps to the tall giant with determined steps.

"Crap." Eunmi and Baekhyun yell, before Baekhyun runs to stop Minseok and Eunmi hurries over to warn Seungwan.

"CHANYEOL PARK. HOW DARE YOU?" Minseok yells, before he's swinging his arm. Chanyeol lands on the ground with a loud thump and thankfully, the Hogwarts students are the only ones remaining in the gardens.

"Minseok stop." Yixing tries to pull his best friend off his cousin, but the shorter pushes him away and thankfully Sehun and Junmyeon save him from falling.

"Minnie, stop." Seungwan runs over the two, trying to get her brother to stop throwing punches, while the taller only dodges without throwing punches of his own.

"I told you to stay away from my sister. I told you to never look at her." Minseok yells, continuing his punches, before a nonverbal spell freezes him and Yixing and Sehun are able to pull Chanyeol away from Minseok.

A sobbing Seungwan hurries over to check on his injuries, while Yixing helps with taking care of the injuries.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol coughs, weakly standing up to walk over to the frozen male, even after Seungwan tries to get him to sit down.

"I'm sorry for not listening, but you've known about my feeling for Seungwan. I tried to stay away Minseok, I really did but my stupid heart stopped listening to me. I'm sorry for breaking your trust, but I'm not sorry about my feelings for your sister." Chanyeol confidently says. The group is surprised, though Audrey has a knowing smile on her face.

"You traitor." Minseok is released from his spell and he's about to pounce back on the taller,

"Stop." Jiha yells, halting the male. " Look at your sister first. How much more cruel can you get?" She shakes her head at him, before she's walking away with Chanyeol and Seungwan.

"Go." She pushes the two towards the gazebo, before she joins the rest of her group.

"What do you think you're doing?" Minseok growls, glaring at his sister currently embracing the tall giant while he's whispering in her ear and gently running a hand through her hair.

"I'm not sure if you've noticed but Seungwan has had feelings for him for quite some time now. Knowing Chanyeol had feelings for her, you forbid him from pursuing her, makes it so much worse, because you could have saved your sister so much pain when she had to see the person she loves with someone else." Jiha says,

"She's my sister, I'll always have her best intentions in mind." Minseok says,

"No, you'll have what you think is best for her, not what is actually better for her. Just because you choose to deprive yourself from love, doesn't mean others should have to as well." Surprisingly, it's Yixing, who speaks up against his friend. Instead of firing back another retort, Minseok chooses to walk away.

"That was intense." Jiha jokes, trying to lighten the mood and thankfully it works.


"What's going on with you guys?" Eunmi asks, looking around to make sure no else is eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Nothing." Audrey smiles, but Eunmi smacks her arm, before pointing to the three girls across them.

"First, you tell us what's the whole deal with Seungwan and Chanyeol?" Jiha demands, Seungwan and Chanyeol are happily chatting with their parents, who seem to be extremely happy at the news of their kids dating.

"Chanyeol and I weren't really dating. As you heard, He's been in love with Seungwan forever, but Minseok forbid him from acting on his feelings, but when Seungwan started talking about that guy who asked her out, Chanyeol lost it. And well, I'm in love with a certain Gryffindor with the deadliest glare and the cutest heart shaped lips, but he has yet to show an ounce of interest in me. So the two of us got drunk and we spend the whole night snogging and next morning we decided to give it a try. Though Chanyeol refused to go further. He seems carefree, but the dude's a hopeless romantic." Audrey shocks them with once again, and the four girls snap their heads to watch Kyungsoo animatedly talking with Yixing, while having Sehun in a headlock.

"What happen next?" Soomin asks,

"Well, I noticed Seungwan talk to me less, she got a little meaner to me and I started noticing the signs and when I finally confronted her, she confessed. So, being a good friend I broke up with Chanyeol. I don't know much after that, other than the fact Eunmi misunderstood the two when she saw them leave the janitors closet with disheveled looks." Audrey rolls her eyes at the Hufflepuff, who looks sorry.

"So, know that we've caught up with that. How about you tell us what's going on with the three of you?" Audrey and Eunmi turn to the them.

"Hera first." Soomin and Jiha push the quietest of the three under the bus.

"I'm just worried for Soomin. She came with tears in her eyes today." Hera moves the attention to Soomin and Jiha is quick to jump trains.

"It's Jongin isn't it. You were all happy about your date today and he canceled last minute didn't he." Jiha asks, and Soomin nods.

"Soomin, maybe it's time to break it off." Hera suggests, but Soomin shrugs.

"He's just busy." Soomin defends her boyfriend, but somewhere she's starting to doubt their relationship. She knows she's to blame for not having a lot of time whenever they're at school, but she thought he would understand since he considers school first, but recently it seems as if he's grown tired of everything and he refuses to share his problems with her. It's sad to think, it's not even been a year and they're already falling apart.


My brain is barely working.