C.9.

Reparo

Ravenclaw manages to defeat Gryffindor for the first Quidditch match, and Jongin manages to sneak Soomin in for the celebration.  Thankfully, the high of the victory has yet to die down as not a single person blinks an eye at her presence, though Jongin's Ravenclaw scarf wrapped around her neck might also help her blend in.

Once the celebration begins to dwindle down, Soomin wants to leave and Jongin insists on escorting her back, she doesn't fight against it.

"I'm so happy we won." Jongin beams, swinging their hands together. It's the sixteenth time he's said that and Soomin can't help but grin at her boyfriend's satisfied tone.

"You played good." Soomin praises him with a peck on his cheek. The seeker had been the one to score their victory.

"Should I not get a reward for playing good?" Suddenly she's backed against the stone walls, with Jongin blocking her in.

"J-jongin." She whispers, before the boy is pressing their lips together.

"Snogging in the hallways after curfew?" The couple quickly tear apart causing a loud pop to echo through the empty hallways, as they face Minseok and Junmyeon. While Minseok's face betrays no emotions, Junmyeon is smirking at the two, or more specifically his cousin.

"5 points from Hufflepuff and 5 points from Ravenclaw. I'll Jongin back, if you don't mind walking Soomin back." Junmyeon asks Minseok and the Slytherin agrees.


"Did you hear about the couple caught snogging in the middle of the hallway last night?" Hera smirks, plopping directly across Soomin.

Soomin groans "Can you please not?" banging her against the table, attempting to hide her red face.

"Wait what?" Jiha asks, looking as if she's found a chest of gold.

"Please." Soomin pouts across the table to Hera, but Seungwan beats her to it, spilling the tea.

"Seriously." Jiha grimaces. Jongin chooses that moment to plop next to Soomin.

"Good morning." Jongin smiles, greeting his girlfriend with a peck on her cheek while he politely greets the others around the table.

"What are you doing today?" Jongin asks.

"We have an assignment due in Herbology next week." Jiha answers.

"I'm sure Soomin's already finished it, right?" His eyes twinkle, looking at her with a huge grin.

"Well, we haven't." Jiha pokes in.

"But. Fine." Jongin deflates. Pecking Soomin on the chin, he walks away to join his friends.

"We don't have any assignments." Jongdae raises an brow.

"I know." Jiha shrugs. "I just wanted to spend time together again. We barely get to hang out as a whole, since there's something or the other going on. is it bad to just want to hang out."

The others can only smile at the sentimental Jiha, which happens once in while.


"We can start off by heading to Honeydukes followed by a quick stop at Zonko's and Spintwitches." Jongin firmly grasps Soomin, leading her towards Honeydukes behind his friends, while her friends are all scattered. Soomin wants to follow after Jongin, but she herself has been given a task to complete, so unfortunately she pulls Jongin to a stop. 

"I need to go to Dogweed and Deathcap, Professor Longbottom is allowing our class extra credit." She tells him.

"That's fine. We can make a quick stop before Honeydukes." Jongin begins to turn around, but she stops.

Sighing she explains it's going to take her quite a long time. She doesn't know how long, but it's lengthy. She wouldn't mind him keeping her company, but he wants to head over to Honeydukes to pick up sweets for his grandparents, Zonko's to grab a gift for Sehun and Spintwitches to pick up his gloves and because it's the last weekend trip before break he has to finish his tasks. She does tell him to join her if he's up for it and if she's finished early she'll find him. Jongin departs with a long face, while Soomin heads over to her destination.

She notices a few of her classmates around the shop, greeting them with small nods before she heads off to the second floor corner, hidden from view with only a few people who truly look know about this magical corner. Unlike her classmates, she spends quite a lot of time in the corner housing several unheard but extremely informative tomes. 

The clearing of a throat startles her and she jumps turning around only to be meet with a giggling Yixing. He's leaning against one of the shelves that displays an array of 16th Century texts.

"How long have you been there?" Thankfully her voice stays steady, avoiding further embarrassment.

"Since the second text." Soomin pouts noticing the four books she's carrying in the basket while Yixing continues to giggle.

"Whatever" She turns back to reading the one in her hand, but decides against it. She now has six texts in her basket when two more suddenly pop up in front of her face, with a smiling Yixing holding it out for her.

"Try these." She takes them from him and he continues to browse himself, while she begins to read up on the two.

Satisfied with her findings she decides to move on "I like these. Thank you." She smiles, walking to find the seeds. She looks back hearing the footsteps, surprised to see Yixing right behind her.

"I'll help you." He smiles.

By the time Soomin's done with her purchases, it's already time for them to head back and after a quick stop at The Three Broomsticks to check if her friends or Jongin is waiting for her, Yixing and her head back.

Once they're inside the castle, Yixing heads off to find his friends while Soomin heads to the basement to drop off her purchases and then off to find her friends and Jongin.


"I was wondering how you managed to convince your friends to stay at your place. Considering our family was the biggest supporters of the Hei Wang." Rachel Yoo. 

"What part of leave her alone do you not understand?" Jongdae calmly says, though the slamming of the compartment door open projects his feelings.

Immediately, the three Ravenclaws startle and hurry to make excuses. The two Slytherin's can only shake their heads when the remaining of their friends completely surround the Ravenclaw's, leaving no escape room.

"Yoo. How many times do I have to tell you. Stay away from my friends. But you just can't get it through your empty brain can you." Jiha sneers, moving forward, causing Yoo to hit the wall.

"Guys, it's fine. Let's just end it here." Hera sighs, tired of having to involve her friends in her fight.

"It's not fine." Audrey hisses, pointing her wand towards the other Ravenclaw's.

"You're idiots. You know what her family did and yet you're willing to befriend her." One of the three spits, and the next second they're hanging off the floor with legs tied to the roof and their hands behind their back.

"Corner, you really need to learn to stay in your rightful corner." Eunmi says, with an almost bored expression. 

"This is the last warning, touch a single one of us, and I will personally make sure you're tasting slugs whenever you eat." Jiha threatens, dragging Hera and Seungwan into their compartment.

"Wait. Atleast let us down. Stop." The yells are muted, as someone casts a nonverbal Silencio.

Even though Hera's smiling at them, they can see the pain she's desperately trying to hide as the words of the bullies get to her and she can't stop the tears as her friends reassure her of their friendship and love for her.

After a few minutes, the door opens to reveal the ropes holding the Ravenclaw girls disappear and the three fall to the floor. Though their faces were only a foot off the floor. The silencing charm has yet to wear off and the group laughs, watching the girls booking it back to their compartment. 

"Whoever did that. Thank you." Hera smiles, leaning against Jongdae as he keeps a tight grip around her shoulders, while Seungwan has an arm wrapper around her waist.

No one admits to the charm and smartly so, as the three Ravenclaw's return with a Prefect, but due to the charms being nonverbal, they're unable to find evidence and the fact the Prefect is Junmyeon, who listens to both sides and comes to the conclusion the three were to blame and in turn deduces points from his own Housemates.

With a genuine apology to the Slytherin girls, Junmyeon heads back to his compartment. Thankfully nothing exciting happens, other than Jongin appearing an hour before arrival to spend more time with his girlfriend.


"Soomin" Jongin instantly untangles their fingers and takes a huge step away from Soomin just before her father pushes through the crowds.

"I missed you." Mr.Nam lifts her off the ground, hugging her tightly.

"I missed you too Dad." She smiles once her feet are back on the ground.

"Good afternoon, Sir." Jongin nervously greets Mr.Nam, the man only glares at him.

"Stop being childish." Aaron Zhang playfully nudges Weston Nam and the latter shakes Jongin's hand.

"How was the drive? I'm sure traffic must have been awful." Jongin attempts to start a conversation and Mr.Nam reluctantly answers, only because his daughter is glaring at him and his best friend keeps nudging him to answer.

"I would love to chat more, but my parents are waiting for me." Jongin looks at Soomin, before running off to find his family.

"Yixing." Mr.Nam squeals, watching the dimpled boy make his way through the crowd.

"You won't believe what I just had to experience." Weston whines, pushing the trolleys to Aaron and pulling Yixing as he complains about having to interact/talk with the "little rat".

"Imagine his reaction when he finds out you're dating Jongin." Hera teases, causing Soomin to roll her eyes.

"Till then I'll have to make sure he absolutely adores Jongin when he finds out." Soomin determinately states.

"You're dating Jongin." Aaron's voice pulls the two out of their conversation.

"Please don't tell my father." Soomin begs, and Mr.Zhang agrees after Soomin promises to tell her father before they return to Hogwarts.


"Happy Christmas." Soomin shyly greets Mr and Mrs. Kim, though the two are unaware of her relationship with their son, she still wants them to view her pleasantly.

"Happy Christmas to you as well." Mr and Mrs. Kim smile. After some small talk, she heads off to drop Jongin's present of in his room. Jiha and Hera quickly scan the room and after spotting Jongin, they nod to her and she quickly heads of to his room.

"WOH." Soomin gasps, seeing the two people in the room and immediately shuts the door, attempting to run back to the living room, but the door opens again and she's pulled into the room and the door shuts.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." She stammers, before shutting up after noticing the dark look in the taller's eyes, while the shorter is unable to even look at her.

"Forget what you saw here." The taller male says, slamming the door behind him.

"I'm sorry. But we, actually I would appreciate it, if you didn't tell anyone about this. Please." The short practically begs her, and she nods even though she wasn't going to tell anyone but her friends about it.

"Thank you." She smiles softly, as the person hurries to exit the room.


"Next Saturday at 11am for Brunch" Soomin confirms once again and her boyfriend nods as she pecks his cheek once again while he wraps his arms around her waist.

"I'm scared but for you. I'm willing to get over it." He smiles, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Isn't it funny, when we first meet, I was taller than you, and now you're taller than me." They chuckles as Jongin leans his chin on her shoulder.

"That's not really helping." He pouts, though he's tightly holding onto to her.

"Tips: Don't show up late. I said 11, but be there by 10:45. Dad likes showing up early. Dress in smart casuals. Dad hates the smell of mushrooms, so makes sure none of your food contains any mushrooms or that'll automatically dock points from you." Soomin rants, causing Jongin to chuckle.

"I'm glad you're nervous about this as well." Jongin giggles.

Sighing "I've never introduced a boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend. And dad's always been more protective of me, so I'm scared."

"You can't be scared. If you're scared, what'll happen to me." Jongin chuckles.

"Nothing. Let's just be scared together, so we can take care of each other." Soomin whispers, leaning up to meet Jongin's already waiting lips.