C.8.

Reparo

A/N: Thank You takingchences.


"I don't like this." Mr. Nam glares at Jongin, who's currently running around the garden with his friends. Jongin managed to convince his parents to let him invite his friends over, just as his younger siblings, putting the Kim's in charge of a total of 12 children.

"Stop over-reacting. You know the two stay under the same roof throughout their school year." Mr. Zhang snickers, watching his friend behave like a child.

"Don't remind me. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact boys can't enter the girl dormitories." Mr. Nam scoffs, crossing his arms while he glares at  a smiling Jongin. The tan boy quickly looks away. Mr. Zhang is almost tempted to reveal the many loopholes and hidden alcoves available at Hogwarts, but thinks better and keeps the information to himself.

Something else hidden from Mr. Nam is the fact his daughter and the 'little rat' have been using the floo to talk to each other for the past few months along with the occasional letters.

All throughout lunch, Jongin avoids even glancing at Soomin, to not anger Mr. Nam anymore than he has.

After all the parents leave, the Kim's let the kids wander off on their own. Jongin begrudgingly returns to his room after Jiha drags her friends to the sitting room.

During dinner, thanks to Eunmi and Sehun's planning's, Jongin and Soomin are able to sit next to each other.

"Midnight" Jongin whispers, just as the elf's start collecting their plates.


Soomin sneaks out after she's sure everyone's asleep, Jongin leads them through the stairs to the rooftop.

Just like Christmas night, there's a blanket laid out but unlike last time, there's only one blanket for them to share.

They spend the night talking and shyly holding hands.

The remaining week follows in the same manner. Mornings and afternoons are spend with their respective friends, while the nights are spend on the roof till just before dawn before they sneak back inside.

Soomin's been caught once by Jongdae, but because he knows the situation he can only roll his eyes, and turn a blind eye.


"Why do you look so nervous?" Hera, the ever observant points out, causing everyone to look at the fidgeting Hufflepuff, as they all gather for breakfast for their first morning of third year.

"I have something I need to tell you all." She stutters,

"What?" Jiha asks,

"Well, you see. The reason I didn't tell everyone sooner was not because we wanted to hide it. I promise." Soomin says,

"Okay." Audrey looks at Eunmi, who can only shrug.

"What I'm trying to say is, I'm currently s- " "Good Morning babe." Jongin plops next to Soomin, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and planting a kiss on her cheek, causing everyone at the table to freeze, Soomin turns a bright red.

"We're dating." Soomin says, pointing between the two, while Jongin beams at his siblings.

Jiha laughs as if she's heard the biggest joke, but stops seeing the serious look on their face.

"You're serious."  Jiha asks, causing the couple to nod.

"B-b-but my shi-" Audrey shuts .

"Sorry, she didn't get her sleep last night."  Audrey forcefully pulls Jiha from the table, while the spectators can only watch.

"Congrats!" Seungwan says, Soomin thanks her and Jongin does after Soomin nudges him.

"I have homework to catch up on. Congrats!" Hera says, before quickly running out the hall.

"Wait, Hera." Soomin stands to follow her, but Jongin holds on to her wrist.

"She shouldn't be going alone." Soomin says, freeing her hand and running behind her friend.

"We're still cautious." Jongdae tries to pacify his brother, but the Ravenclaw walks off to join his housemates,


"Why didn't you tell me?" Jiha pouts, the eight are currently in the library hanging out after classes as extra curricular's have yet to began.

"Well, we wanted to hang out during summer, but if the parents found out we were dating, they would have had us move our sleepover at someone else's house." Soomin explains.

"How would the parents find out? We're all good at keeping secrets." Jiha says,

"I barely talked to Alessa, and I had mom writing about setting up dinner for our families." Jongdae points out,

"That was once." Jiha defends, or well tries.

"Jiha, it's a fact you really can't keep a secret." Eunmi jokes,

"That's not true. She's good at keeping secrets she wants to keep. The reason Jongin didn't want to tell her was, because he was scared she would and purposely taunt him more." Soomin reveals.

"If she wasn't good at keeping secrets, Jongin would know all about her little crush." Audrey teases, causing the entire table to burst into laughter, while the center of attention seems to be blushing a bright red.

"In all honestly, If Jongin ever hurts you, just tell me and I'll set him straight." Jiha tells her,

"And what if she hurts me?" Jongin stands behind Soomin, leaning to kiss her cheek.

"Oh please. Soomin could barely hurt a fly." Jiha scoffs, glaring at her brother's hands on Soomin's shoulder.

"But she hurt me this morning." Jongin mumbles, though Jongdae manages to catch it.

"Let's go." Jongin tells his girlfriend, who looks slightly confused, "Our first date at Hogwarts" He smiles, causing a few groans from Jiha, Jongdae, Baekhyun and Sehun.

"I'm done with him." Sehun mumbles, walking over to their usual study spot, followed by Junmyeon and Kyungsoo.

Soomin turns to look at her friends, almost as if she's asking permission, when they all nod, she happily takes Jongin's hand. 

"Where are we going?" Soomin asks, though Jongin keeps mum, practically running to the exit only for him to bump into someone.

"Sorry." Soomin apologizes, helping gather the other person's stuff.

"Oh, Yixing. I'm so sorry. We weren't watching. Sorry." Soomin smiles at the slytherin, as Jongin grabs a hold of her hand.

"He should have watched where he was going as well." Jongin glares at him, while Soomin looks confused.

"I guess, all three of us need to watch our steps, huh." Soomin tries to break the tension, but Jongin sidesteps around Yixing and drags her away.


"Don't be nice to him." Jongin says,

Soomin looks up from her Herbology text, as her boyfriend decides to finally talk to her after 20 minutes of silent treatment.

"Why not?" Soomin asks,

"I don't like him."

"Why?"

"Out of all my classmates, Yixing is my biggest rival. I've barely ever gotten higher marks then him. We usually end up with a tie, or he beats me." Jongin pouts, Soomin closes her text and starts laughing, causing her boyfriend to sulk even more.

"Yixing is one of my friends. You know, our father's are actually childhood friends. His sister is one of my best friends and he's a part of dance and herbology club." She reveals.

"Childhood friends?" Jongin asks,

"Forget Yixing and tell me why are we here?" Soomin asks, looking around the isolate spot.

"Like I said, our first Hogwarts date." Jongin tells her, pulling her closer to him.


"Partner up." Alex, the new head of the dance club.

Soomin looks at Yixing, but he's approached by someone else, so she turns to look for others, but Eunmi and Sehun pair up, as do Jiha and Minseok.

"Do you want to partner up?" She doesn't recognize the new face.

She's about to accept, "She can't. She's my partner." Yixing rejects the offer, holding his hand for her.

"I thought someone else asked you?" Soomin looks at the rejected girl, who's already glaring at her.

"She just introduced herself." Yixing says, as the music begins to play, cutting off all conversation.


"I think Yixing and Soomin might get a spot on the main performance for the muggle fest this year." Jiha comments, as the six hang out after everyone's gone.

Surprisingly, Sehun gets along quite well with Yixing and Minseok, despite Jongin's hostility towards them.

"I don't think so. I think Sehun has a better chance." Yixing smiles at the Gryffindor.

"What about me?" Eunmi.

"Oh look at the time. We should head to the great hall." Yixing scratches the back of his neck. The others chuckle, knowing Eunmi was only trying to joke with him.


"Did you hear?" The deep voice asks the three at his table,

"Hear what?" The youngest of the bunch asks,

"Jongin and Soomin are dating." The tallest explains, but the look on their face doesn't hold any surprise, but rather sorrow, so he shuts his mouth.


 Unlike the year before, Hera plans to surprise her brother and so with the permission of Professor Longbottom, they are allowed the use of the greenhouse given they don't make a huge mess.

The Hufflepuffs manage to wrangle a decent feast from the elves and Chanyeol and Minseok lead an unsuspecting Yixing to the greenhouse rather than the Great Hall.

Though Sehun and Junmyeon have put the houses behind them, Jongin and Kyungsoo are less willing, explaining their absence from the party and because it's hosted and planned by Hera, Soomin chose to not invite Jongin in fear of him, saying the wrong thing to sour the mood. Jiha doesn't have to say a word, for her smile does the talking when Soomin walks into the greenhouse along with her roommates and no Jongin in sight.

Though Professor Longbottom appears to remind them about the curfew, he ends up joining the small party well after midnight, thankfully they don't have to worry about waking up early for classes as it's a weekend.


"Hi." Jongin plops next to Soomin and like always greeting her with a kiss on the cheek. After two months, her friends have gotten used to it and so have his friends.

"How did your test go?" Jongin asks, and Soomin pinches his lips to stop him from speaking.

"We don't speak about it until tomorrow." Jongdae tells his brother.

"Today we let go and relax, we worry tomorrow." Audrey mechanically states, looking completely exhausted, just as the rest of them.

"How about you push the thought for another day and spend the day at Hogsmeade with me." Jongin grins at his girlfriend. 

"My parents didn't sign off on this weekend. I'm sorry." Soomin frowns, turning his smile upside down as well.

"Are you serious?" Jongin groans,

"And even if they did, She couldn't go because we have dance practice for the Halloween ball." Jiha smiles at her brother, Jongin looks three seconds away from hexing her.

"What she means to say is, even though I can't join you, you should go and enjoy with your friends. We've been spending all our weekends together for the past two months and I'm sure your friends have missed you quite a lot." Soomin smiles, as Jongin reluctantly nods his head. 


"You look gorgeous." Yixing compliments, as the they wait for the music to start.

"You look handsome yourself." Soomin smiles, just as the first note hits.


"Why were talking to Rachel Yoo?" Jiha questions her brother, before he can even take a seat at the table.

"She had a question." Jongin rolls his eyes, plopping next to Soomin and kissing her cheek.

"You look gorgeous." Soomin mentally chuckles being reminded off Yixing's comments, choosing to return the compliment with a small kiss on the cheek.

"What question?" Jongdae interrupts the two, though his eyes are focused on the dance floor.

"None of your concern."

"Jongin." Soomin chides, but he chooses to ignore it, in favor of dragging Soomin to the dance floor. Soomin gives Hera a small wave when she passes the Slytherin dancing with a fourth year Slytherin.

"Does Yixing have to be your dance partner?" Jongin pouts, when the music slows down.

"Everyone else is paired off." Soomin smiles,

"I don't like it" Jongin pouts.

"You don't have to, but unfortunately there's nothing much I can do." Soomin shrugs, though she does reach up to give him a kiss on the cheek, just as the music changes to a more fast paced beat and suddenly Jiha is pulling Soomin to join her little circle she's created with the other girls.