C.19.

Reparo

After the hectic Easter break, Soomin is glad to push all her focus onto the upcoming exams and is more grateful for the O.W.Ls, as Jongin is caught up with preparing for them, rather than chase after her to discuss the incident that occurred over the break.

Though, one thing she doesn't enjoy about the O.W.Ls is how stressed it makes majority of the fifth-year students, more like how Yixing is affected by it. The Slytherin barely manages to take care of himself on any given day, but now that he has more on his plate, he rarely has time to take care of himself.

"Where's Yixing?" Soomin asks, looking around the hall, once again.

"I saw him in the library. He wanted to finish reviewing some more." Minseok tells her, as the sixth-year himself attempts to stuff his mouth, while revising his notes.

"That's it." Soomin huffs, standing up from her seat and stomping away.

"Where was Soomin stomping off to?" Sehun asks, joining the table with Junmyeon and Jongin.

"Someone has managed to get on her bad side." Eunmi jokes,

"She means someone is about to get an earful for skipping dinner once again." Baekhyun nudges his house-mate.

"Yixing?" Junmyeon asks, scanning the table and noticing his absence.

"Who else has the ability to get our little Hufflepuff all upset?" Jiha has a wide smile on her face, a truly scary smile that grows when her eyes land on Jongin.


Yixing has his heads in the book, which is why he doesn't realize the presence of another person until the words disappear from his sight and he's facing a fuming Soomin.

"Soomin. Are you here to study as well?" Yixing asks, scratching his head as he looks around the empty work table.

"Where are my things?" He asks, more to himself.

"In your bag." Soomin huffs, throwing the book in her hand, in the said bag, before tossing it to Yixing.

"Let's go." She pulls on his arm and starts dragging him out of the library.

"Do you realise what time it is?" Soomin asks, Yixing casts a quick spell, gasping as he sees the time.

"I didn't notice." Yixing mumbles,

"This is the fourth night in a row, that you have missed dinner." Soomin starts, as she's dragging him through the library.

"I just want to be prepared for the O.W.Ls." Yixing mutters, trying his best to not focus on the fact that Soomin is holding onto his wrist with no intention of letting go any time soon.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you forget to take care of yourself." Soomin tells him, as they near the great hall.

All their friends are watching the entrance when Soomin tugs Yixing through the doors, Yixing is navigating the two through the crowds, while Soomin is more focused on scolding the Slytherin.

"I give it a year." Audrey breaks the silence, ignoring her boyfriend's look. The fourth year students pretend to ignore the presence of a certain fifth year Ravenclaw, regardless of Soomin asking them to be nicer to him.

"Soomin is oblivious, it's going to take her quite some time to realise anything." Eunmi dismisses,

"Yixing won't take the first step either. It'll take much longer than a year." Hera adds, though she's turned her attention to her notes.

However, the second Yixing and Soomin reach hearing distance, they quickly switch topic.

"Yixing." A cheerful voice calls, causing Yixing to groan while Soomin looks clueless at why the Slytherin next to her had that reaction.

"What's wrong?" She asks, concerned, but Yixing doesn't get to answer as a blonde head blocks their view of each other.

"These are for you. Good Luck on your O.W.Ls" Lillian pulls out a mall box,

"Thank you for the effort, but you didn't have to." He politely declines,

"I think I'm done. Excuse me." Yixing leaves, before anyone has a chance to point out his barely touched plate.

"Soomin." Lillian turns to the Hufflepuff, but Soomin is quick to excuse herself as well. The others engage themselves, when Lillian turns to them and so she dejectedly leaves the table, allowing for the remaining students to breathe a sigh of relief.


"Hey." Soomin startles Yixing from his books, carefully setting a covered tray between the two.

"Hello." Yixing smiles, watching Soomin,

"Dinner, I snuck some for you." She grins, pulling the cover off to the tray.

Yixing's stomach grumbles at the sight and the boy blushes, though Soomin chuckles, handing him a plate and utensils before she digs into her plate as well.

"Do you not like Lillian?" Soomin asks, as they're done eating.

"I like her, though only as a friend, nothing more." Yixing tells her after a few minutes of thinking.

"Oh. Are you certain about that? She seems like a good person and I haven't seen you show interest in anyone." Soomin asks him,

"I don't have any feelings for Lillian and the reason I don't show interest in anyone is because, once they find out who I am, it's going to end. I rather not get involved in something that's going to end." Yixing's voice takes a melancholic tone and Soomin feels a small sting, watching him look so sad.

"Yixing." Soomin tries to

"It's time to head back. I don't want to get you in trouble with the prefects." Yixing stands, collecting his things before helping carry the tray.

"Thank you for walking me back." Soomin tells him, after they've dropped off the trays and the door to the Hufflepuff common rooms is open.

"No problem." Yixing manages a small smile.

"Good luck with your O.W.Ls tomorrow."


"Hey." Eunmi smiles, as Baekhyun and Jongdae emerge to the common rooms.

"Where's Soomin?" Jongdae asks, waiting for their fourth housemate.

"She wasn't in the room when I woke up this morning. I'm not sure where she's off to." Eunmi sighs, Baekhyun squeezes her hand, as they're heading off to breakfast.

"What's going on with Soomin? She's been so jumpy and so secretive." Baekhyun voices, keeping his voice low enough for his friends to hear.

"I'm not too sure. I've heard her sneak out of the room, after curfew and she's rarely here when I wake up." Eunmi adds,

"I'm not sure either." Jongdae says, after the two turn to him, considering Soomin and Jongdae are closer.

"Well, I'm not sure if the two of you have noticed but Jiha has also been disappearing at times." Eunmi brings up.

Jongdae groans, face palming before looking skywards, "That's because she's off with her new 'friend' of the week." He angrily states,

"I don't think so." Eunmi refuts, "I mean, I've seen Jiha and Soomin exchanging looks, before they both wonder off. I talked to Audrey and she said Jiha also sneaks out after curfew."

"What are those two up to?" Baekhyun voices,

"Who knows?" Jongdae says.


"I think I found something." Jiha whispers, pulling out a large book from the shelf.

"Are you sure?" Soomin whispers,

"I think. Gee, get it wrong once and suddenly you start doubting everything." Jiha rolls her eyes, scanning over the contents off the book she pulled out.

"It's this one. I got." Jiha squeals, though Soomin is quick to shush her, even though they've cast a spell around them.

Alright. I'll meet you after curfew, usual spot." Soomin nods, before making sure the coast is clear and running off. Jiha tucks the book safely into her backpack and casts a spell, before she heads off to her table where she is supposed to be studying.

"Jiha." She's just removed the disillusion spell surrounding her table, when a voice surprises her.

"What do you want?" She asks, unfriendly.

"Can I join you? There's no other seats available." Jiha wants to call out the lie, but that means more interaction, so she just waves him to take the seat.

The two maintain the silence for a good 10 minutes, before Jiha gets antsy and starts wiggling around. Her robe being pulled off along with her tie being loosened to allow a few ed holes, which just so happen to reveal a small purple bruise at the edge of her collarbone.

The sixth year has his hands in a fist, as he takes note of other similar bruises lining her neck. Jiha internally smirks at the reaction and casts a quick silencing spell around the table.

"How have you been?" Jiha turns to her table mate, wiggling around slightly and letting her shirt expose more skin.

"Fine. You seem to be having fun as well." Minseok says, ducking his head, once he notices her observing him.

"Who's your new friend?" Minseok asks, tone somewhat hostile.

"You might know him, Shiven Patel." Jiha smirks, watching Minseok's knuckles whitening as he holds onto the table.

"Shiven. My roomate?" Minseok asks,

"He's sweet. I'm thinking off giving into his wishes off courting me." Jiha sighs, "I turn 15 soon and my grandparents would like for me to find a suitable partner. His family is wealthy and he himself is kind."

"He's a Slytherin?" Minseok points out.

"I've said this before Minseok Kim. My parents nor I care about houses." Jiha yells, She's about to say more, but she happens to look behind his shoulder. "Great your puppy is here." She sneers, collecting her items and angrily stuffing them into her bag, as another Slytherin girl plops into the chair next to Minseok.

"Minseok. I've been looking for you." The red haired girl beams, holding out a box towards Minseok.

"I know exams stress you out, so I wanted to get you some of your favorite candies." The girl says, causing Jiha to scoff.

"Thank you for the thought, Traci, but I don't enjoy candies during study period." Minseok declines, eyes focused on the younger Gryffindor, stuffing her items into her bag.

"I know we're supposed to be thinking about our exams, but would you accompany me to the end-of-term dance?" The red-head asks, Jiha snaps her eyes towards Minseok, but she quickly looks away with a blush when she realises he's been staring right at her.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I already have someone else." Minseok rejects, He sees a small smile on Jiha's face, before it quickly disappears.

"Excuse me, Pup- I mean Traci, Speaking of the dance, do you happen to know where Shiven Patel is. He asked me last night, but I completely forgot to answer him." Jiha smirks, purposely poking at the bruises on her neck as she smirks at the two.

"Last I saw he was headed for Quidditch practice." Traci tells her, turning back to look at the only male.

"Perfect. If you'll excuse me." Jiha waves at the two, before making a show off skip out of the library.

Minseok snaps out of his daze when Traci gives him a slight nudge, he jumps out of his chair and hurries to run behind the skipping Gryffindor.