C.15.

Reparo

"Jongin" Soomin calls, noticing her boyfriend leaving the courtyard, but he seems to have not heard her, since he walks away without another glance.

"What's up?" Jiha asks, swinging an arm around Soomin's neck as she turns to the direction her shorter friend is looking at.

"I thought I saw Jongin, I guess not." Soomin pouts, turning to face her friend.

"Uh, If that was Jongin, he would have found you before you found him and attached himself to you." Jiha teases, but the smile on Soomin's face doesn't reach her eyes. Jiha manages to distract her as the two head to meet up with the rest of their friends.


"Sorry." Jongin pants, trying to catch his breath as he stops in front of his girlfriend.

"Quidditch practice ran late, I'm sorry." He apologies once again, wrapping his arms around Soomin to pull her in for a hug.

"Let me make it up." Jongin gulps, trying to get a reaction out of the girl, but she stays silent,  refusing to even look at him.

"Soomin. I'm sorry baby." Jongin puts on his best puppy look and tries once again.

"It's fine." Soomin relents, trying her best to let it go once again, considering this is the fifth date of the month Jongin has been late or simply missed. 

"I'm sorry." Jongin whispers, hugging her tightly.

"It's fine." Soomin says once again, trying to push him away since he's squeezing her a little too tight.

"5 more minutes." Jongin whispers and loosens his arms but he still holds on to her

"I love you Min, I love you very much." Jongin softly says, but the sadness in his voice screams.

"Hmm." She can't bring herself to say the words back, the constant neglect and ignoring has caused a small crack in her heart.

Jongin chooses not comment on her lack of response, but he does dig his face in her hair, and continue to keep repeating the three words.


"I wouldn't do that." A voice startles Soomin, causing her to drop the root as she scans the room, her eyes landing on the hidden figure. 

"It's you." Soomin beams, though she can't recognise the person, she remembers him helping her out with the Sleeping Draught, during her first year.

"You remember?" The voice sounds quite familiar, but Soomin can't ponder on it as the potion in her cauldron starts bubbling.

"A drop of Standard Ingredient." The boy says and soon the two are focused on helping Soomin with her potion, by the time she's done with bottling it and cleaning up, her helper has already left the room.

Soomin goes to the corner to try and see what he was looking at, but all she finds is the classroom textbook with the initials LZ on the cover.

"LZ" She pulls out the notebook she received as presents this year and the previous year and sees the same engraving on there as well.


"Where's Jongin?" Jiha asks, plopping between Soomin and Hera.

"I'm not too sure" Soomin answers, going back to her Potions textbook, considering their exams are right around the corner.

"Just curious," Jiha shrugs, though her twin looks at him suspiciously.

"He's most likely revising for his exams, just like we're supposed to be doing as well." Soomin teases the older, but the look on JIha's face doesn't look at all pleased.

"I reviewed as much as I could, there's nothing more I can be doing." Jiha tells them, and the group doesn't react because they know how she is.

"Did he get around to asking you to the end of term dance?" And suddenly everyone abandons their books in favour of Soomin's answer.

"I assume we're going together, considering we are dating." Soomin shrugs, trying to get the group back to their texts.

"Well, Chanyeol asked me." Seungwan pipes up.

"It's really not that big of deal, however if we don't do well on our exams, it will be a big deal so can we please talk about this after our exam tomorrow." Soomin pleads and the group let's it go.


The Great Hall is covered in Green and Silver to honour Slytherin winning the house cup. The first years look around in awe, taking in the decorations and food, while their elder classmates are relaxing after the end of term exams.

"Don't you two look precious." Jiha jokes as Jongin and Soomin enter the hall arm in arm in matching outfits.

"Where's your date?" Soomin asks, looking for Jiha's latest 'friend'.

"Right here." Jiha smiles at someone behind their shoulders, only for the group to laugh as Jongdae winks at them, before wrapping an arm around his twin.

"What's up beautiful?" Jongdae chuckles, turning to the couple in front of him.

"Aww, Couple outfits, how adorable." Jongdae teases, causing his best friend to turn red, while Jongin looks quite proud of himself.

"Mom is a secret romantic." Jongin laughs along with his siblings, as the remainder of their group trickle in.


"Have you guys seen Jongin?" Soomin asks the group as she rejoins the group. Baekhyun had stolen her for a dance and one dance led to another before they spend over 40 minutes on the dance floor.

"He was just here." Sehun looks around, 

"I'll go look for him." Soomin pouts, heading to the entrance.

"I'll accompany you." Yixing offers and the girl wants to refuse, knowing her boyfriend isn't the biggest fan of the Slytherin.

"Umm-"

"I'm come with you guys." Minseok suggests, noticing the conflict on Soomin's face.

"Let's go." Jiha says, dragging Soomin while the two boys follow along.

"So, Do you guys have any plans for the summer?" Jiha teases, waggling her eyebrows.

"We talked about meeting once a week. I'm not too sure though. He mentioned something about your grandparents wanting him to spend a month with them. I reckon we'll still see each other plenty before school starts once again." Soomin smiles, as they head over to the courtyard.

The girls are busy to notice the 'argument' going on behind them, but with a stern look from Minseok, Yixing stops his teasing.

Half way through the walk, Jiha and Minseok manage to disappear, leaving Yixing and Soomin alone and that's how the two find themselves heading to the courtyard.

They're engrossed in talking about the latest text Professor Longbottom has been raving about and Soomin is too busy gushing over the contents, she doesn't notice Yixing stopping in his tracks. He quickly, yet discreetly tries to maneuver her away from the two figures pressed against each other in the corner of the courtyard. However, a small light catches her attention and she turns to see her boyfriend engaged in a heavy snogging session with another girl.

"Hey." Yixing mumbles, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and guiding her away. By the time they leave the courtyard, there's tears streaming down her face. Yixing is quick to pull her closer to him and rubbing the her arm in an attempt to comfort her.

"What's going on here?" Jiha looks at the two suspiciously, before she finally hears the soft cries of her closest friend.

"What happen?" She rushes over to the two, Minseok close behind.

"J-Jongin." Soomin manages to say, before another sob makes it way to her lips.

"What happen with Jongin? Where is he?" Jiha asks. Though before Soomin can enter, they hear a loud thud from the courtyard, followed by a moan and that's all it takes for Soomin to release another sob.

"The ." Jiha says, heading towards the courtyard, even with Soomin trying to pull her back.

"Jongin." They hear Jiha call. Immediately followed by another thud and a loud curse.

"Ji-Jiha. I can explain." Jongin says, but his sister loudly scoffs

"Explain. I want to see you explain your way out of this. Please tell me why you're faces with this bi*ch, when you have already have a girlfriend."

"Please don't tell Soomin." Jongin begs, Soomin hears a scoff and turns to look at Minseok glaring towards the entrance of the courtyard.

"You're joking." Jiha scoffs,

"Jiha, look-"

"Why do you need to explain anything to her?" Another voice adds, Soomin can't stop the tears from reappearing when she's able to identify the voice.

"Do you mind walking me to the kitchen, Please." Soomin turns to Yixing.

"Let's go." Yixing smiles, leading her away with his arm tightly wrapped around her shoulder.

"Shut up. You have no right to speak between my brother and I. And you, dear brother, I'm not going to be the one telling Soomin as you, yourself have already shown her how much you care for her." Jiha sneers,

"W-What do you mean?" Jongin looks confused at the statement.

"Soomin and I were looking for you and she was the first to catch you in the act." Jiha looks quite satisfied, watching her brother pale. "You know Jongin, even when you constantly insulted my friends, I still loved you and respected you as my older brother. I hate the fact, you were unable to look further than houses, but when Soomin came in the picture. I thought you changed and with the way she talked about you, it made me proud that I'm your sister. But right now, I'm embarrassed to call you my brother. What hurts me most is, you're with this bi*ch, who's doing everything to harm my friends and I. You knew that and yet you did this." Jiha shakes her head, turning away from her brother in an attempt to hide her tears.

Minseok is waiting for her, when she leaves the courtyard. "Can you please tell the others to meet us at our spot? I'm going to go look for Soomin." Jiha asks.

"Of course." Minseok softly says.

Jiha turns towards the kitchen, but a soft call of her name has her looking back at the Slytherin.

"Here." He's holding his handkerchief towards her. She doesn't know how to react, so the older steps closer to her with a gentle hand, he wipes the tears away, before she grabs the handkerchief herself.

"Thank you." She gives him a small smile, before turning to look for the heart broken Hufflepuff.


"Are you serious? Jongin and Rachel Yoo?" Eunmi voices, once Jiha has caught the remaining six on what happened just minutes ago.

"No wonder, she always seemed kind to the two of you." Audrey chuckles, pointing at the Kim twins.

"And why she behaved rudely with Soomin." Baekhyun adds, softly patting Soomin's hand in his lap, while she's leaning against Jongdae.

"What angers me the most is, the fact Jongin had the audacity to ask me to not tell Soomin anything." Jiha fumes, pacing the room while the group follows her movements.

"I think I'm going to go talk to him." Jongdae moves to stand, throwing Baekhyun a look.

"Not right now." Eunmi stops her housemates, with a stern look.

"She's right. Soomin needs us right now. We'll deal with Jongin later." Hera tells the two boys.

"I'll hold of on talking to Jongin." Jongdae says,

"Jongin. What if there's a valid reason. Jongin wouldn't do this to me. I'm sure he didn't mean it. I'm sure it was a mistake. He said he loves me. Right. So, he didn't mean to cheat on me." Soomin rambles, finally snapping out of her daze.

"Are you an idiot. He cheated on you, Soo. It didn't seem like he was being forced to kiss that witch. He knew what he was doing. If it was a mistake, he would have apologised as soon as he was caught, but the first thing he asked was for me to not tell you. Even if he had a 'valid' reason, it doesn't justify cheating on you." Jiha yells, startling everyone.

"But-"

"No. Don't even try. If he loves you, he would have done this. I can't believe how stupid we all are. Ever since Christmas break, we've barely seen Jongin around. I saw the signs, but l choose to ignore them. I noticed the tension in between the two of you, but I never thought Jongin would ever do something like this." Jiha smacks herself, and soon everyone is lost in their thoughts.

Soomin looks back for the past year and she can't stop the nagging inside her head as she recalls all the cancelled dates and elusive behaviour of her boyfriend, or is it ex-boyfriend. 

"I think I'm going to head over to my dorm. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Soomin says, walking out of the room before anyone can stop her.

"What are we going to do?" Eunmi asks, slumping against Baekhyun.

"We're all going to go and get some rest. We've all had a long day." Hera tells the group and they slowly split to head over to their dorms.


"Woah. What's with all the sad faces?" Chanyeol jokes, taking a seat beside his girlfriend and quickly pecking her lips. Seungwan slumps against her boyfriend, refusing to say anything as the group lazily works on their breakfast. Yixing and Minseok share a knowing look as they take a seat beside their sister's.

"Where's Soomin?" Sehun asks, taking the seat next to Jiha, while Kyungsoo sits next to the other Gryffindor on the table. The two new additions share a worried look as Audrey barely looks at Kyungsoo, much less greet him like she has been doing for the past few months.

"Are you feeling well?" Kyungsoo asks Audrey, but the girl nods her head and focuses on her plate.

"What's wrong with your face?" Sehun asks, noticing Jongin and Junmyeon walking to the table. Jongin has a bruise on his left cheek and a quite visible black eye.

"He got what he deserved." Jiha scoffs, looking smug as she scans her eldest brother.

"I need to talk to Soomin" Jongin asks as soon as he sits at the table.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Eunmi answers for the group.

"But I need to talk to her." Jongin implores,

"What you need is to stay away from her." Jiha glares at him,

"Jiha. Guys." Jongin gives each of the seven a look, but they refuse to look at him.

"She's my girlfriend." Jongin says,

"Maybe you should have thought of that, before you cheated on her." Hera hisses, before leaving the table. The rest of her friends follow after her.

"I'm disappointed in you." Jongdae whispers just as he's standing up.

"Jongin. Let's talk." Kyungsoo heads outside and Jongin having no other choice, follows after him. Sehun, Jumyeon and Chanyeol notice the two Slytherin take in the scene without any reaction and Chanyeol is the first to ask if they knew. And soon the whole group is aware of the situation between Jongin and Soomin.


"What are you going to do?" Yixing finds Soomin hidden in her corner at the library. The girl has books spread open as she's busy reading over subjects they'll be taking next year.

"Studying. This seems to be what I do the best." She lightly chuckles, returning to the book on Magical Creatures.

"Soomin." Yixing mock-glares at her.

"How did you find this place? I even charmed it." Soomin whines, looking around her tiny corner.

"I'm awesome like that." Yixing jokes, "Now, how about studying, we go and enjoy the beautiful weather." Yixing suggests, but the girl looks sceptical as she turns to look out the window.

"How?" Soomin asks,

"Let's visit Hagrid. I'm sure he'll be delighted to see us and I'm sure you can ask him questions about Magical Creatures." Yixing teases, but Soomin chuckles, hurrying to pack her things up.

As the two are walking through the hallways, Soomin catches Jongin and Rachel engaged in a heated discussion, but before either of the two can notice her, Yixing is quick to pull her away. A few seconds later, Rachel storms past their hiding place behind the pillar and after a quick glance, with no Jongin in sight, Yixing leads Soomin outside.

"Why do you think he did this? Is there something wrong with me? What does she have, that I don't have?" Soomin asks, just before they can step outside in the warm sunlight.

"There's nothing wrong with you. Him cheating on you, is not because of anything that you have done. If there is something wrong in your relationship, he should have talked it out with you first. He shouldn't have gone to another person. And right now, the worst thing you can do is compare yourself to her. From what I've seen, Jongin has lost something quite precious. You're truly an amazing person and from everything I've heard about Rachel, she's an awful person. She's a bully who looks at the world with a narrow-mind and that's not going to get her anywhere. But Jongin cheating on you, is not your fault. It never was, it's all on him." Yixing says, before he leaves the castle and heads off to Hagrid's hut.

Soomin has a small smile on her face as she follows after him.


Sorry for the long wait.
I had a major block and I couldn't write anything.