C.20.

Reparo

"Jiha Kim." Jiha smirks hearing the voice, but she chooses to ignore it and subtly fastens her steps. She hears the soft curse behind her and knows she has less than a minute before she's caught.

Like she predicts, around 40 seconds later she's being pushed into a room. However, before she can fight back, a hand is put on and she has to crane her head to look her captor/Minseok in the eye.

"You- you're going to be the death of me." Minseok sighs, removing his hand from and wrapping it around her waist to pull her closer and lean their foreheads against each other's.

"I could say the about you." Jiha mumbles, causing Minseok to chuckle.

"As much as I like this, I was serious about finding Patel." Jiha huffs, attempting to push Minseok away, but the Slytherin growls and tightens his hold around her waist.

"What is your bloody problem?" Jiha yells, pushing Minseok away. "First you're the one pushing me away, telling me to move on, but the minute I try doing that, you pull a stunt like this." She asks,

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry. Is that seriously all you can say. Sorry? What exactly are you apologising for? Loving me or hurting me. It must be fun to play with my feelings right." Jiha yells,

"I would never play with your feelings." Minseok breathes,

"It bloody well feels like you are.  First you push me away, now you're trying to pull me back. I'm done Min, Either we end this and move on, or grow a pair. I'm done playing this game with you." Jiha slumps into a crouch, her head in between her knees as her quiet sobs echo through the room.

"I'm sorry." Minseok hurries to pull her into his lap as he sits crisscross on the floor. He manages to pull her into his lap, hugging her close and running his fingers through her hair.

"I love you Jiha. I love you more than anything. You have to trust me when I say that. However, I'm an idiot for hurting you over and over again. Anything I say will sound dumb, but I am truly afraid of you fighting with your family for me. I don't want you to ever have to choose between them or me and so I thought to make the decision for you." Minseok confesses,

"Minnie, you're thinking too much into the future." Jiha sniffs, burying her face into his neck.

"No, I'm not. Before Christmas break, our exam for Potions was to successfully brew Amortentia. I smelt Peonies, Grass and Grapefruit. And there's only one person who I've met that reminds me of those three." Minseok smiles, kissing her temple, when Jiha releases a soft gasp.

"For me you're it. I know my heart is never going to beat for another but you." Minseok confesses, and Jiha looks at him with glassy eyes. "I was scared of you leaving me, so I choose to end things before I got hurt and it's wrong and I know I hurt you a lot and for that I'm willing to spend the rest of our lives apologising to you."

"I'm not sure about the future, but Min I don't see myself with anyone but you. No matter who I was with, every time I closed my eyes, I would only see you and no matter how hard I tried, I always ended up comparing them to you." Jiha confesses, Minseok tenses at the mention of her other 'friends' but the smirk on his face causes her to lightly smack him.

"Don't look so pleased." She scolds, Minseok kisses her tears away, before kissing her cheeks and leaning to kiss her properly, when a clearing of a throat has the couple looking at the source.

Seeing Jongdae's fuming face, they quickly pull apart and spring up to their feet.

"Jongdae, How long have you been here?" Jiha asks, noticing Soomin, Hera, Baekhyun, Eunmi and Yixing behind her twin. They all look amused at the scene.

"How long have you two been a thing?" Jongdae asks,

"Umm, like a minute. I guess." Jiha answers, scratching at the back of her neck. But seeing her twin, about ready to explode, she traces back, "I've had feelings for Minseok since First year."

"So, he was the one you kept trying to replace with all your 'friends.'" Jongdae asks, noticing the couple wince. Jiha looks to her best friends and they roll their eyes before quickly jumping in to distract Jongdae.

"If you hurt her again, I will hurt you."  Jongdae warns the 6th year, just as the dance club members hurry out the room.


"When did that happen?" Sehun asks Soomin, Eunmi and Yixing, as the quartet look over to the new couple.

"Years. But they got together like recently. Like literally, 30 minutes before practice." Soomin tells him, smiling as she watches Jiha smile her bright smile when Minseok surprises her with a kiss on her forehead.

"She hasn't smiled that big since Second Year." Eunmi points out,

"Neither has Minseok." Yixing adds,

"How's Jongin going to take this?" Soomin voices,

Sehun snorts, "I would love to see him try fighting against Jiha."

The rest of the group winces at the thought, before the head captain calls for their attention.


When Jongin sees Minseok and Jiha walk into the Great Hall for dinner with their hands intertwined, he shuts his eyes for a few minutes, takes a few deep breaths to control his anger,

"Our grandparents won't like this." Jongin says, once the couple takes a seat across him.

"Since when have I cared about what their opinion." Jiha says, eyes scanning the food items spread out. Minseok visibly flinches as Jongin chooses to glare at him.

"He's a Slytherin, Jiha." Jongin hisses, trying to keep his voice soft, but the entire table is focused on them. Jiha feels her boyfriend tense at the harsh tone, but she's quick to squeeze his hand.

"So what?" Jiha questions, "I'm a Gryffindor and Jongdae is a Hufflepuff."

"That's not it. Jiha, Grandpa has already chosen someone for you." Jongin tells her, resulting in her slamming her hands on the table,

"I am not you, Jongin. You're a coward for bending to every single one of their wishes, but I'm not. If they truly care for us, they would want us to be happy and being with Minseok makes me happy." Jiha says, Minseok is trying to get her to sit back down, while Jongin looks ready to explode.

"Mom and Dad won't like this either." Jongin believes that'll get his younger sister to listen,

"Sod off Jongin. Mum and Dad are aware about my feelings for Minseok. And they'll be happy for me, once they find out we're together. You know, just like they were for Soomin and you, but unlike you, I'm not going to lose the person that makes me happy, just to please our grandparents." Jiha tells him, before she's walking out the great hall. Minseok follows after her, while Soomin shakes her head at Jongin, before she's heading for the doors, Yixing is quick to run behind her.


Yixing keeps quiet, following Soomin as she leads them through the hallways.

"He's such an arse." Soomin yells, startling the boy quietly walking behind her, though Yixing chuckles at her statement.

"He does have a bit of a mean streak." Yixing adds, causing Soomin to turn towards him.

"What do you mean? Has he hurt you?" She asks, worriedly looking over him.

"Not recently, but I'm sure once the exam results are out, there's going to be a scuffle." Yixing tells her, "I somehow manage to score better than him."

"That's because you're studying, in all the free time you have. I'm not sure how you're even able to show for dance club." Soomin tells him.

"I always make time for things I love." Yixing tells her, the look in his eyes has her looking away quickly.

"That's how it should be." The Hufflepuff says, quickly turning away. Though Yixing is able to see the red on her cheeks.


The morning of the first O.W.Ls (Charms) has the fifth-year students too tense. Kyungsoo and Jongin are busy exchanging notes through out breakfast, while Sehun is being fed by his boyfriend, who also helps him study. Seeing Sehun and Junmyeon, Chanyeol uses it as an excuse to have his girlfriend feed him, though the Slytherin has no notes to review. Yixing has completely pushed his plate away, choosing to read over some of his materials.

"Yixing, eat something." Hera tells her brother, but the boy seems to have tuned everything out. Hera shares a look with Soomin, knowing she's the only one who'll be able to get the Slytherin to listen.

With a huff, Soomin pushes her plate away and pulls Yixing's plate close to her. She wordlessly feeds him, chuckling when he seems unaware of the food that seems to just appear in front of him.

While her friends share a small smile at the scene, a certain Ravenclaw seems to have forgone his notes at the sight of the Hufflepuff hand-feeding his arch nemesis his breakfast. What upsets him more is the look she has in her eyes and the smile on her face as she looks at the Slytherin.

Feeling a pair of eyes on her, Soomin looks around the table until her eyes land on her ex-boyfriend, she gives him a small smile, before she turns back to Yixing, missing the look Jongin gives her.


The next two weeks are spend in the same manner, with the group too busy to chat as they're all caught up trying to revise for their exams.

"Jongin." Jiha groans hearing the familiar voice and turns to look at the voice with absolute disgust.

"What do you want?" Jiha glares, somewhat scaring Rachel, but the Ravenclaw ignores her to look at Jongin.

"I'm here to wish my boyfriend good luck for his last exam." Rachel smirks, directly at Soomin, though the Hufflepuff doesn't seem affected by her words at all.

"I'm not. I'm not your boyfriend. " Jongin quickly refutes, eyes on Soomin, but she chooses to focus on her notes. 

"What's the point of -" Rachel is cut off with a small thud.

"Leave. As you can see we're trying to quietly study here, and you're causing unnecessary commotion." Kyungsoo deadpans, "Maybe if you focused more on studying, you might actually earn a higher score."

Embarrassed Rachel hurries to run off, her entourage following behind her. Audrey gives her boyfriend a very long kiss, no one teases them, knowing if they do, they would have to endure an upset Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo, my man. You're awesome." Jiha gives him a thumbs up and a few minutes of chit-chat, everyone is back to their texts and notes.


"Did you get your results?" Soomin asks.

"I didn't do so well in DADA." Yixing sulks, making sure the Dittany is properly planted before pulling the gardening gloves off and heading to wash his hands.

"How bad?" Soomin asks, following after him.

"I got an Outstanding, but I placed second overall." Yixing says, causing her to laugh.

"Yixing, DADA has always been your blind spot, but you excel in other subjects. And you're still second, compared to me, I barely manage to get in the Top 10." Soomin assures him.

"Yeah, but Jongin scored better than I did." He mumbles,

"Comparing yourself to others isn't good. And Jongin has always had a better understanding of DADA, like how we're better at Herbology and Jiha with Charms, it's just like that." She tells him. Seeing the tiny smile on his face, she knows she's somewhat pacified him.

"Let's go, or we're going to miss the election of the new dance captain."


"Uhh." Jongdae playfully wrinkles his nose as he scans over the Great Hall adorned in Red and Gold in honour of Gryffindor winning the house up.

"You're just jealous." Audrey teases him, Sehun and Kyungsoo look proud, seeing their house colours all over the hall.

"You guys earned it. The Quidditch team was amazing this year." Baekhyun comments, as they head over to their usual spot.

"Where's Soomin?" Kyungsoo asks, looking at the three Hufflepuff.

"I'm not sure, Where's Jiha?" Jongdae turns to Audrey,

"I thought she was with Minseok?" Audrey says, looking over at said Slytherin entering the hall with the Hera, Chanyeol, Seungwan, and Yixing.

"Do you know where Jiha and Soomin are?" Eunmi asks, as soon as they're within hearing range.

"I assumed Jiha was with you." Minseok raises an eyebrow turning to look around the hall for any signs of the two females.

"Do you think they're still sneaking around?" Eunmi asks, causing everyone to look at her.

"Well, we noticed a few months ago, Jiha and Soomin used to sneak around, but they stopped as exams approached." Jongdae informs them,

Before they can do anything about it, Minseok notices the missing girls hesitantly (more like Soomin, Jiha looks confident as always) enter the hall.

"They're here." Minseok points out, everyone turns to see the two girls make their way to the desserts, though they're confused when they see Jiha pass Rachel a smug smile before turning to Soomin and start whispering something in her ear.

"I don't think they're up to anything good." Hera voices, when Jiha glances at Rachel, before turning back to look at Jongin.

Jiha picks up two glasses of juice and hands them to Soomin, before walking away from her. As soon as Jiha leaves, Soomin begins walking to Jongin, as she nearing the Ravenclaw, she's pulled back and one of the glasses from her hand disappears. They group see Rachel hand the glass to Jongin, who empties the contents and hands it back to Rachel. Soomin shakes her head as she quickly walks over to Jiha and the two make their way to their friends.

"What did you guys do?" Hera asks, the two. Soomin squirms in her spot, while Jiha has a smug smirk on her face as she watches her brother fidget in his spot.

The other glass in Soomin's hand disappears and she's not quick enough to stop Yixing from drinking the contents.

The two girls stare at the Slytherin with wide eyes.

"Hey, Xing. How you feeling?" Jiha asks, while Soomin is frozen.

"I'm fine. What was that? I kind of want some more." Yixing clicks his lips, as if trying to get any remaining taste of the juice.

"Yixing." Soomin softly calls to him, and as he turns to look at her, there's a quick flash of annoyance, before he's smiling at her.

"Soomin, you look pretty." Yixing compliments,  which seems to snap Jiha and Soomin out of whatever trance they were in and the two turn to each other.

"It didn't work." The two say at once.

"I'll go get you some water." Soomin tells Yixing before she leaves.

"Uhh, I hate the fact she's still not over Jongin." Yixing blurts as soon as Soomin walks away,

"What?" Jiha turns to him,

"I hate the fact she's affected by stupid Jongin, and I hate that she ever dated him. I hate it whenever she looks at Jongin." Yixing tells them, while the group is surprised to a certain degree, Jiha has a huge smile on her face.

"What else do you hate about her?" Jiha asks,

"I don't hate anything about Soomin. Well, I hate the effect Jongin has on her, but I could never hate Soomin." Yixing smiles,

"What about that huge spot on her ankle?"

"It's cute, it's almost shaped like a little sheep. You know my nickname is sheep." Yixing giggles,

"What about her always being covered in soil, cause she spends majority of her free time in the greenhouse?"

"I love it, because we get to spend that time together."

"What about her always forgetting her things and blaming others for hiding them?"

"It's endearing, it makes me take care of her more."

"Seriously, you don't hate a single thing about Soomin." Jiha asks,

"I could never. I love her far too much for that." Yixing's words has all the girls cooing over him, which doesn't impress their boyfriends.

"Jiha." Soomin's panic filled voice has their attention as the girl is running to them.

"I think it worked." Soomin says, pointing towards a fuming Jongin, and a cowering Rachel.

"This is going to be good." Jiha laughs, signalling everyone to walk closer to the scene.

"Jongin, What's wrong with you?" Rachel asks, seeing her housemate look at her as if she's murdered someone.

"I hate you. Rachel Yoo. Merlin, how was I blind to not see it. Not only are you a liar, and manipulator, you're also quite a bully. You hurt people, like it's not big deal and you have no qualms about doing anything to get to your goal. Every time I talk to you, I want to kill myself. My grandparents may have forced you on me, but I never had any intentions of ever associating myself to you. You're so evil, no one could love you or stand to even be with you." Jongin yells,

"Jongin." Rachel cowers,

He's about to say more, but Soomin hurries over to him.

"Jongin, you're not in your right mind." She tells him, trying to pull him away,

"You're the reason, Soomin's not with me. If it hadn't been for you, I would still be with my Soomin." Jongin says, gripping at Soomin.

"Kyungsoo." Soomin calls out, and her cousin helps her drag Jongin away, as he spits more words out at Rachel. The girl is in tears by the time they pull Jongin away, but unfortunately, no one has much sympathy for her.

"What did you two do?" Everyone turns to Jiha and Soomin.

"Hate Potion." Jiha answers, though she has the sense of looking ashamed.

"You tricked Rachel into giving Jongin a hate potion."

"Well, that wasn't exactly the plan." Soomin fumbles,

"Well..." Jiha gives her a tiny smile, before explaining how she might have provoked Rachel somewhat earlier in the day, along with dropping hints about how she managed to sneak some love potions from Hogsmeade and she'll help Soomin get it to Jongin. Which explains why Jiha kept smirking at Rachel and predictably Rachel walked right into the trap set by Jiha.

"Jiha Kim. How could you?" Soomin scolds her friend.

"What? I mean either way, it works out for me. It's not like you have plans of getting back with Jongin." Jiha tells her best friend.

"But it was supposed to get Jongin back off from me." Soomin yells back, the both forgetting the audience they have garnered in the courtyard, hanging off each word.

"Like I said, it doesn't matter. I want to see my idiotic brother mourn over you, after you decide to grow a pair and confes-" Jiha is cut off as Soomin literally jumps on her to cover .

"Complete that sentence and I will make sure you never get more than a passing grade in Herbology." Soomin threatens,

"I can't believe this. I thought we were friends? How could you not tell us?" Jongdae points to his sister and best friend.

"We didn't want to get everyone in trouble." Soomin scratches the back of her head.

"You know what I'm more surprised about is, they didn't include Hera in their plan." Eunmi points out, though the smile Hera gives the group has them groaning.

"What, Baekhyun was also in on this. He's the one who helped perfect the potion." Hera reveals, and at once everyone turns to look at Baekhyun.

"Jiha was the mastermind. The three of us were merely her slaves, and following every single one of her instructions." Baekhyun says, Jiha doesn't look upset, but rather pleased.

"Well, Of course. I'm the only one with the brains to pull off such a successful operation. But this would not have been possible if Audrey had not read one of those Daily Prophet advices."

"I don't ever want to get on her bad side." Sehun 'whispers' to his boyfriend.

"Well, don't ever hurt my favourite cousin and you won't." Jiha smiles at older Gryffindor, while watching her cousin and him pale at the statement.

"You know." Junmyeon asks, resulting in several rolling eyes,

"I mean, it's quite obvious, now that I think about it. Honestly Jun, you have been hand-feeding him his meals for the last year during every exam period. Not to mention, Sehun always brings you one of those ice pops you love every morning and there's too many other things that are quite noticeable. Though I'm surprised the Pillock hasn't noticed." Jiha nods her head, while the remaining off their friends confirm Jiha's summary.

"How do you know Jongin doesn't know?" Sehun questions,

"Well, the fact he keeps pushing you to accept the proposals from your several admires, or how he insists Junmyeon talk to the girl our grandparents are setting up with him. Or it might be him dragging Junmyeon to one of the blind dates during Hogsmeade weekend." Jiha shakes her head. " I can't believe that idiot is in Ravenclaw."

"Jongin is fine. It seems he was given some potion, though Mdm. Longbottom is unsure on what exactly it was." Kyungsoo says, walking over to the group.

"Yeah, that...." Audrey has the honour of catching her boyfriend up on everything.

"About time you twits." Kyungsoo scolds, pulling Jumyeon for a hug, and soon Sehun throws himself around the two.

"Group hug." Jiha yells, throwing herself around the three boys and soon enough everyone joins or is pulled in.


Sorry, for the long wait.