Episode 9

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep9

"Ok girls, get ready in an hour's time. You are going to the studio for dance practice" Hanwoo says as he left the dorm.

"Dongmin, you staying around? I am going to prepare to take the girls" Hanwoo asked Dongmin.

"Yeah sure. I think I'll just get to know them better" Dongmin replied as he smiled to Hanwoo.

Dongmin sat alone at the dining table. Suddenly, Eunseo rushed and sat down infront of Dongmin and cupped her face with her hands as she stared at Dongmin.

"Waa... what a handsome guy. How I wish I could date now. Manager Rich Boy Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" Eunseo asked as her puppy eyes looked directly into Dongmin's eyes.

"Haha. Nopes. I cant date if Im with you guys" Dongmin replied as he felt awkward.

"Son Juyeon. You better get ready. Don't disturb manager oppa!" Exy called Eunseo as she approached the dining table.

"Hi. Nice to see you again. Didn't know that you are willingly to be our manager" Exy said as she sat down and poured herself a glass of water.

"The girls were close to Minji unnie as they confide in her alot. They are not close to Hanwoo oppa as he has his own family, while Kayoung unnie just doing this job for her hobby. I hope you'll be like Minji unnie, like a brother to us." Exy said.

"Well certain rules you should know. You are a man. Certain things you are unable to do. And also you should know our diets." Exy said as she took out a list for Dongmin to remember.

Seola is on extreme diet. Dayoung cannot eat seafood as she is allergic. Xuanyi must have chinese chilli sauce. Meiqi hates tomato. Soobin is allergic to peanuts. Exy just recovered from gastric ulcer. Cannot eat spicy food for six months...

"You were hospitalised too?" Dongmin asked as he took a little bit concern to Exy.

"Yeah. I used to eat spicy food so much, one day my tummy felt so painful, I thought I was going to die" Exy replied.

"Ah no worries. As a closet fan, I will make sure you girls are often happy" Dongmin replied.

"You sure? Its not easy to keep thirteen girls under control. Be in my shoes, Rich Boy Oppa," Exy replied as she left the table to get changed.

Dongmin then travelled with the girls in their minivan. Eventhough Hanwoo asked him to sit at the front at the driver's seat, but Dongmin wish to sit behind to know the girls more.

"Manager Rich Boy oppa, you sure you don't have girlfriend? I dont want you to be like Hanwoo Manager Oppa. Pregnant girlfriend" Soobin asked innocently.

"Soobinnie.. please take care of your language." Hanwoo said in a serious tone..

"Well, I am pretty sure I have the looks. Girls would find me irresistable" Dongmin replied.

"Oppa, if you are single and i am not an idol, would you date me?" Eunseo sneaked her nose towards Dongmin as she grew interested.

"Ermmm.. you are still underaged Juyeonnie," Bona retorted as she pulled Eunseo to sit on her lap.

The day past by fast before Dongmin says his goodbyes with the girls, who gave him a flying kiss for his efforts on his first day.

Dongmin headed back home with his posh car. Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hi, is this Mr Lee Dongmin. I heard that you are finding a small house for you to bunk in. Would you like to meet me tomorrow morning?"

Dongmin gave his replies before he hung up. A few seconds later his phone rang again. He picked it up.

"Hi, if you were wondering, Im Manager Kayoung. Hanwoo is unable to look after Seola today in hospital. I have been here since morning. Can you look after Seola overnight?"

Dongmin's heart begins to race. Me and Seola alone in the room and Im looking after her till tomorrow morning.....

Dongmin straightaway changed his destination and raced for the hospital. From there he met the other manager Kayoung." Sorry for the last minute arrangement. Not the first time Hanwoo had bailed me out. Minji unnie always offered herself to take care of the girls full time. Maybe because she didnt have any commitments. Sorry yeah." Kayoung said as she rushed to pack and left.

As time goes by, he saw Seola sleeping peacefully. With or without makeup, how come she look so beautiful and stunning?

Dongmin dreamt that himself and Seola walking by the beach, hand in hand while looking at each other smiling. Dongmin picked up a flower and put it at the side of her hair. Dongmin then stared into her eyes, gave her a peck on the forehead and gave her a long embrace.

Seola then brushed his hair while whispering, "I love you Dongmin" into his ears....

Seola woke up and found Dongmin lying down on her lap facing her. Seola didnt want to wake Dongmin up, but instead brushing his hair and looking serenely into Dongmin's face.....