Episode 4

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep4

"No Oppa. You are not. You going to stay here for awhile. You are not well." Jimin replied at her brother's sudden craving for the girl group.

"But I wanna see them..." Dongmin replied as tears run down his cheeks.

"Dongmin oppa, are you ok? Please tell me what is your problem right now. I am your sister, I should know what's your issue."

"Well, I lost my job. I might not be able to support you for awhile. I think I need to take a break after the nine long years pulling long hours in the office.." replied Dongmin as he looked down on the floor, not wanting to look into his sister's eyes.

"I understand oppa. If you want to sell the house and move to a smaller one, I won't mind too. I will help you by finding a job myself. Besides you support me lots already for the past nine years. But oppa, what's with you and the Cosmic Girls??" Jimin asked.

"Jimin. If you are my sister, can you please put in the word with the doctor. Tell him, I'll come back for treatment. But I wanna see the Cosmic Girls. They are sooo cute.." Dongmin smiled to Jimin with the mentioning of the Cosmic Girls.

Jimin nodded as she left Dongmin alone to speak to the doctor.

Dongmin had dressed up smartly, getting ready to meet the Cosmic Girls fanmeet at the mall. He just can't wait to speak to the girls whom he seen as "Visual Angels" in his heart.

In his mind, he feels that the girls are already part in his life, in his heart. But he wants them more, he wants to be part of their lives too. Dongmin realised that all love relationships shouldn't be one sided. He wants them to know that he is there for them too.

Dongmin decides to dress up like a gentleman. Suits, with hair sleeked back. A bit of unshaved stubble will make him look like a manly strong man, rather than the "dandy" ones that most Korean girls like.

He decided to grab his Bugatti keys, throttle up to the venue of the fan meet.

"Who the hell is that. What a slick car. He must be the girl's boss" whispers going around as Dongmin drove up to the venue with his expensive car. When he alighted the car, gasps went around the air.

"Wow, that's one good looking guy. I want him. Wow, is this WJSN event or this guy's event...." Dongmin heard as he smiles and scanned around the crowd. He felt that he had won half of the battle, but would not want to embarass the girls.

He joined in the queue for the fanmeet and was lucky to get the last few seats in the fanmeet. Dongmin held a basket of expensive Belgian chocolates, the ones he always loved. All 13 of them, for each member.

The moment arrived when the host introduced the girls who sauntered it and take their seats. Dongmin' heart started beating faster and he gulped his saliva to contain his excitement...

The girls as usual introduced themselves to the standard "Would you like, we are WJSN" and started to just randomly talked about the weather and praised the crowd for patiently waiting for hours for them to appear.

The time arrived for fans to meet their idols. As time goes by, Donmin begins to reach one of the first girl. Floral scents filled up his nose. He took a breather to familiarise with their scent, so that if he stumbled upon them in public, he would remember the moment.

Finally he arrived at the first member. He recognised, red short hair, cute puppy eyes, thin lips, sharp chin and floral scent. EXY, leader and rapper. As he sat down, he removed his glasses and exposed his stare towards Exy.

He could see Exy feeling nervous, but kept her cool. "Wow, you look so cool. How's your day?"

Dongmin didnt want to get excited, instead keep his composure not to embarass himself. "Well, its been a long day, but time stops when I get to meet you girls"

Exy closed and tried to hold on her chuckle. The girl next to her, whom Dongmin perceived to be a Chinese member. Small lips,large eyes, shoulder length hair blondie. Xuanyi, instantly laughed and say "You trying to do pickup lines on Exy?"

Dongmin turned to Xuanyi and said, "You want one too?" as he handed a bar of chocolate to Exy and Xuanyi herself.

As time goes on, he arrived at the two most good looking members in the group, Bona and Seola.

Dongnin tried to turn on his charm to Bona, and he asked, "Tell me two things why most guys are crazy about you"

Bona instantly stopped smiling and confidently answered. "Maybe its because Im just being myself and being truthful to fans?"

Dongmin answered, "No, because you are a footballer, you scored goals in our hearts"

That left Bona laughing hysterically, getting attention from the other members too. Dongmin scanned around and suddenly felt his heart beating faster as he saw the girl next to Bona.

"Is she even human, or a Goddess?" Dongmin spoke to himself.

"Hi, my name is Seola, and you are..." as she stuck out her hand.

Dongmin took her hand and held it carefukky. It felt smooth, silky and her palms are snowy white. Dongmin peered nearer, and stared into her eyes, those perfect nose, and the puffy red lips that felt like he needs to kiss to make his day perfect. But instead, his mind started to loss for words, and the only word he manage to gather is...

"What do you think of me?"

Seola started smiling and fixed her right side of her hair behind her right ears. It looked heavenly and lovely. "Well, I never felt love before. I never dated. But I would like to experience it, especially with a dashing guy like you"

"Relationship " Dongmin's heart said to himself.

"Well, I don't know about this, but I think you are such a good looking girl. I love looking into your eyes, and those lips, and your fair snowy skin...." Dongmin replied truthfully...

"Ermm, I think you are starting to flirt with me. Maybe would you like to speak to my friend Eunseo" Seola replied as she cleared and pointed to the dark haired girl, with bright puppy eyes smiling towards Dongmin.

As Dongmin breezed through the last few members, he can't help but stared at Seola. A few times, Dongmin caught the girl glancing at him directly, but avoided direct stare.

"She must be falling for me it seems" Dongmin smiled as he felt he got the attention of one of the members.

As they ended the fansign, the girls stood up and thanked the crowd again. They left for the stage. Dongmin headed towards the end of the stage where the exit is.

He looked at Exy, who saw Dongmin and waved at him while he held to stop her laughter. "Nah, I wanna see Seola bad"

Seola then look directly towards him, and smiled nervously as she bow and slowly left the scene.

"Could that be a look of love?" Dongmin asked himself again. He wonders what to do next....

Continued to Ep. 5