Episode 5

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep5

Dongmin walked out to the car park and looked for the Cosmic Girl's van. He managed to find a huge black MPV, those type which usually will carry K. Pop artists to and fro.

Dongmin then jumped into his Bugatti and drive it towards the two vans as he waited for the girls to appear and board the vehicles.

As planned, he saw the thirteen girls and their managers. He slowly observed the girls from far, as he admire the beauty of the girls.

"There you are, Seola. You are one hell of a goddess. I cant imagine how it feels when I kiss those beautiful lips of yours," said Dongmin to himself as he stared hard at the member who had left him a lasting impression.

One of the managers spotted Dongmin's car and walk towards him. "- Im being spotted." he said to himself. However, he saw the manager came nearer to his vehicle and smile...

"Wow, what a swanky car" one of the male managers said.

Phew... Dongmin sighed as he ducked down under the front mirror to prevent himself from being seen.

Dongmin then waited for them to board the van as he changed into a tshirt and sweat pants and put on his reading glasses, not to give away his identity.

Dongmin followed the two vans closely, abreadth apart, so not to alarmed the occupants insid ethe car that they were being followed.

"What are the doing now? Are they going home? Do they have school? And if they have school, can I just take a peek of them in school uniforms... Geez, this is fun then being a researcher..." as his thoughts went wheezing in his mind.

They finally arrived at an apartment complex somewhere in the middle echoleons of Seoul, where the rich and famous lived together." Not bad, this might be where they are staying!! "

Not being wanted to be spotted, Dongmin parked his car by the side of the road and observed the girls from far.

The apartment complex is a complex of five buildings, with only six story high. Dongmin spotted a particular apartment with just tinted glasses amongst the other windows.

"Those must be their apartment. I wonder what they might doing inside. It would be nice just to work as their manager so that I can have great fun with them. "

Suddenly, Dongmin felt his car was heavy at the top. He was stunned to find the girls jumping on top of his Bugatti. At first he didnt mind those pretty angels jumping on top, but suddenly he felt legs and fists coming through his side windows. He suddenly felt a hand pulling up his shirt. And he saw Exy pulling him up and screamed into his face...

"WHY ARE YOU STALKING US?? LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!"

He felt his face getting scratched by thirteen pair of hands, as his skin and face being torn to shreds......

Dongmin suddenly woke up in cold sweat. He looked at his car display, it was nearly 8pm. Suddenly, he heard knocking from his side window. He saw two girls knocking from outside.

"Driver-nim, can you please park somewhere else? Our managers need to park here... Eh?" It was Exy and Soobin who were wearing hoodies and shorts, probably after a round of gym.

"Hey... aren't you...." said Exy as she tries to remember Dongmin's existence...

"He's the guy from our fansign remember... Wait, did you follow us here?? " Soobin asked as she stepped to the front to give a killer stare at Dongmin.

"Ouh... No no... I live around here too. Right in Seocho too... Your dorms are here?"

Exy smiled. "Well, since you are good looking, and claim to be our fan, we'll let it slide. But please, don't tell your friends you know where we stay.. By the way, your Belgian chocolates, Bona took them all." said Exy as she waves goodbye as she held Soobin's hand and walk towards the apartment complex.

" Exy remembers me... Ouh thats great. And they recognised my chocolates too. I feel honoured to be remembered by them"

Suddenly Dongmin's phone starts to vibrate.
Dongmin picked the call up...

"OPPA, YOU SAID YOU GONNA BE SEEING THE DOCTOR. WHERE ARE YOU? COME HOME NOW!!"

It was a voice of Jimin getting pissed.