Episode 13

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep13

Dongmin decided that enough was enough. The appearance of a strange figure roaming around the girls' dorm was making most of the girls feeling unsafe and uncomfortable.

Dongmin knew that the person, or thing, loves hiding in the utilities room near the manager's dorm. Therefore Dongmin hatched a plan.

He asked the girls whoever has something that stinked. Apparently Bona got a fart spray during one of her fanmeets as a fan gift and taking some cable ties from the manager's dorm.

Dongmin sealed the door from outside using cable ties which he tied from the knob of the door to the utility room.

Flustered, the person inside the utility room felt he was being 'imprisoned'. He pounded on the door furiously while Dongmin sniggered hysterically.

"Bona, please do the honours," Dongmin said as Bona approached the door through a ventilation hole, and use the fart spray to punish the man inside.

Eventually, the unidentified man inside pounded helplessly inside the locked space for a good three minutes. Dongmin then opened the door and shocked to find a plump young man dropping to the floor, gasping for fresh air as he couldn't stop coughing.

"Kang Han??" Dayoung gasped as she called for the man's name.

"You knew this guy?" Dongmin asked Dayoung.

"Yeah, he is my schoolmate. He once confessed his feelings for me, but I rejected his advances" Dayoung replied as he patted the man on his back.

Dongmin decided to leave the matter to the authorities, as he had a long day ahead. "Well girls, a long day for us today. My first trip with you guys overseas. Malaysia? How is it?"

"Its our first time too. Hopefully our showcase will invite more Malaysians to be Ujungs," Yeonjung replied.

"Ooh.. oppa. Its our midterms right after our return from Malaysia..." Yeoreum replied.

"WHAAAAT.... A SHOWCASE RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EXAMS??" Dongmin screamed as he heard that from Yeoreum.

"Its usual.... Luda and Dawon unnie had their graduation exams during our Secret promotion" Dayoung said.

"No.... Girls, as a proposer for our youth to be successful in life, I will suggest as long as Im WJSN manager, you guys will not sacrificr your education. Quit talking. TAKE OUT YOUR BOOKS NOW." Dongmin said as he scolded the three maknaes.

The girls and the managers then headed to the airport to fly to Malaysia for their showcase. Dongmin then pulled Yeoreum, Dayoung and Yeonjung aside.

" Now I wanna test you girls. Let's see Yeoreum. What element is the symbol Ag in the perodic table?"

Yeoreum looked around and went deep in thought. Suddenly she said...

"GOLD!!" Yeoreum exclaimed.

Dongmin frowned as he stared directly into her face.

"And Dayoung-sshi, what is the Pythogoras Theorem?" Dongmin asked.

"Its even Greek. I don't speak Greek, " Dayoung answered as she frowned.

"Yeonjung, how do you say 오빠, 아나 줄께요 in English,"

"Sorry, I'm not interested," Yeonjung replied.

"You see girls, you are not even prepared for your exams. On the plane later, sit infront of me. No chatting with other members. Only study and ask me questions!!" Dongmin said as he chided the three maknaes.

As they boarded the plane, Dongmin kept a close eye on three of them. He didnt even allow to let them have a nap on the plane. Only study.

" Oppa, don't be so tough on them. They are still young, " Exy said as she sat beside Dongmin, looking with some concern.

"You girls must be examples to the Korean youths. Idols doesn't mean to ignore your academics. You have to be the best in everything,"

"Geez, why are you so uptight about this?" Bona said as she rolled up her eyes.

"Grrrr... Kim Jiyeon-sshi, you better change your seat before I get angry," Dongmin said. Bona saw her manager getting frustrated and requested Seola to swap seats with her.

The girls arrived in Malaysia and was surrounded by fans. Remembering the incident that happened in Incheon, Dongmin took the Captain America shield and walked by beside the girl.

He saw lots of fans gasped and then laughed, giggling at Dongmin's absurdness. At the same time he heard many of them speaking in English.. "Wow, their tall male manager looks freaking hot. Isn't he the resemblance of Astro's Cha Eunwoo??"

Dongmin smiled. His eyes met Seola. "Seems like you love the attention, do you? Don't worry oppa, you are a cutie too." Seola said as she smiled. Seola then lightly hooked her arms around Dongmin's arms. Dongmin felt heat rushing through his face as he blushed. However, he tried to be cool to protect Seola and her groupmates.

As he led the girls to the car, Dongmin heard a voice calling his name.

"LEE DONGMIN.... LONG TIME NO SEE...."

It was his ex-colleague, and former best friend, Sungjong.

"Wow... what you are doing now. From a doctor to an girl group manager? Who are you, a slave?" Sungjong said as he giggled.

Dongmin, whom a second ago felt happy with Seola's touch, now felt the heat of anger as he clenched his fist.

He suddenly showed his smile and replied" Well, at least i dun go stab around other's backs and begging around to get attention."

Sungjong face suddenly changed. Exy saw her manager oppa from far looking frustrated. She then called for Bona. Both of them headed for Dongmin.

Exy and Bona then went in between both Dongmin and Sungjong." Sorry oppa-nim. But we are running late here. We need our manager to drive us to the venue." Exy said as she grabbed Dongmin's hand to led him away.

Sungjong's face then suddenly became shocked as his face brighten up, shaking with excitement.

"BONA-SSHI. I LOVE YOU ON GIRLS GENERATION 1979!!" Sungjong screamed as he tried to touch Bona hands.....

Continued to Ep. 14