Episode 20

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep20.

 

Sojung returned to the dorm, and was celebrated by the group members.

 

"Unnie, I am so happy that you are back. Soobin missed you so much, she couldnt sleep for three days." Eunseo said as she gave Exy a hug...

 

"UNNIE.... I MISSED U SO MUCH. WE SHOULDNT HAVE FOUGHT MUCH..." Soobin said as she ran and jumped into Exy's arms.

 

The three of them suddenly looked at Dongmin and stared hard... "ITS YOU MANAGERNIM... your fault!!" Soobin exclaimed as she pointed to her manager. 

 

"Chill girls. I know my actions have been back. Get changed. We going to have a press conference later...." Dongmin said. 

 

"Why are we going to be at the press conference??" Soobin asked as she wondered. 

 

"Well, you will know the story later..." Dongmin said as he smiled and Soobin, signalling them to get change quickly... 

 

The girls went towards the venue and while riding the celeb van, Dongmin decides to play a WJSN ballad version called "I Wish". He blasted it over the stereo and started singing the song himself. 

 

The girls seemed bemused but proud to hear their manager's voice... 

 

"Wow, Oppa... I didnt know that you have a beautiful voice. You should be an idol, someone like Jooheon Sunbae..." Soobin said as she nodded. 

 

Dongmin smiled. He knew eventhough he had created an issue, but the girls always have his back all the time. 

 

Dongmin decided to let Kayoung lead the girls instead and he follow behind, afraid of having backlash between the fans and himself. Seola decided to leave later. And she turned to Dongmin. 

 

"Oppa,I am sorry. I will always be behind yoh no matter what you did. I think I am afraid to reveal my feelings, but thank you for looking for me all the time.." Seola said as she tapped Dongmin's back. 

 

Dongmin decided to go alone and true enough, the girl's supporters decided to chase him. 

 

"There he is, the ert who decides to take advantage of our girls.... GET HIM. GET HIS HEAD OVER HERE...," one of the supporters announced as a grouo of teenage boys and girls started to chase him. 

 

Dongmin knew he cant withstand the young fans being alone.. But he knew as a young boy, he was quite athlete. 

 

It was like a scene of "Catch me if you can." Dongmin, being a lead character, sprinted towards an alley and spotted a door from the back. Just at the right time, he saw a familiar face... 

 

"Dongmin, grab my hand faster and head into this room!!" It was Hanwoo, his colleague, lending his hand. 

 

Hanwoo and Dongmin ran towards a further door, the one that leads to a private section of the building. Both made a bolt towards the door and slam the door shut, locking the door. 

 

Both panted and tap each other shoulder. "For our friendship and many times you covered me, I am protecting you," Hanwoo said. 

 

Both Hanwoo and Dongnin then heard footsteps towards them and got startled. However, it was Directer Kang Seongmin, who appeared at the door. 

 

"Dongmin, I think for you, and WJSN's safety, I shall not make you appear in public. I do not want to risk my thirteen girls instead." Director Kang said as he tapped Dongmin's shoulder. 

 

"But sir, we have promised..." Dongmin said but Director Kang cut in his reply. 

 

"No buts. I am here to bear the consequences and protect my talents..." Director Kang said as he hurriedly left the room. 

 

"Cheers bro. I hope you understand. Im leaving now. You sit down here till the crowd clears" Hanwoo said as he left the roim to fulfil his duty for the girls. 

 

At the press conference area, the girls are nervous. However, with the appearance of their director, they felt less nervous... "

 

" Girls, we have to do our show. Its not my punishment, but its somethinv called damage control. We'll do this together, for the company, " Director Kang clenched his fist as he led the girls into the battleground; a table for 15, with the media, fansite leaders and a number of other fans shouting for their name, and calling for Dongmin... 

 

Dongmin watched from his iPad stream as Director Kang conatantly being given difficult questions by the media on his treatment towards the girl... letting a grown man take advantage of the girls. He can see Director Kang slowly being ripped like being fed to the crocodiles - the media that is. He can also see the girls slowly becoming disillusioned and afraid of the questions being posted to them; something that infuriates Dongmin as their manager, fan and friend. 

 

Dkngmin decided to walk towards the venue fast, fearing of the girls being scared and afraid. "Girls, Dongmin Oppa will be there for you, no matter how much my life is being endangered. 

 

As he arrived at the door, he saw Hanwoo standing by the entrance.. 

 

" No Dongmin, Director Kang has given me an order not to let you in. You might endanger their lives!!" Hanwoo said as he pulled Dongmin back. 

 

"Bull. Im still their manager. I wont allow this to happen to my girls!!" Dongmin said as he pushed Hanwoo aside. 

 

"EXY-sshi, I supposed you enjoyed being in relationship with your manager? How is it? Wasn't it fun being secretly in love as both of you enjoyed ut, while your members toiled in the hours to work their socks off," one reporter posed this to Exy. 

 

Exy picked up the mic, while tears starting to run down her cheeks.

 

At this moment, Dongmin ran into the stage, and took the mic off Exy. He stood infront of her and looked into her eyes.

 

"Trust Oppa. I will face it." Dongmin whispered. 

 

"Don't point your fingers to her. Instead put your fingers on me. Aim me. Feed me questions. I will tell you guys my secret....." Dongmin said as he stiod infront of 300 people in the audience, more than half wanting to bite his head off. 

 

Continue to Ep.21