Episode 12

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep12

Dongmin, Yeoreum and Soobin crept to the dark hallway at the floor of the girl's dorm. The long hallway to the end seems eerie at night.

"Stay close girls. Trust in oppa." Dongmin calmed them down as Yeoreum and Soobin held on to Dongmin's sweater.

As a fellow "sasaeng", Dongmin knows well where Sasaengs would love to hide. In the boiler room, utility rooms outside the dorms, even they would prefer to climb on ledges.

Dongmin suspected there would be something at the boiler room. "Stay back girls. Whatever happens, run to your dorms." Dongnin said as she gave a flying kiss to both Soobin and Yeoreum. Both nodded in agreement.

"One... two.... three.... run for your lives." Dongnin screamed as the door opened before he could turn the knob. The figure knocked against Dongmin so hard he fell to the floor. By then the noise was enough to wake up the rest of the girls at the first dorm...

"Oppa.... are you okay..." Exy was the first to come to Dongmin' rescue.

Dongmin saw his white sweater soaked in blood. Must be the small wounds from the acid splaah gaping open....

Dongmin decided to bunk in the girl's second dorm to protect their safety.

" Oppa.. I have some pillows given by fans. You can use them today. Yeonjung will provide you with one of the quilts." Yeoreum said as she wished good night to Dongmin...

Dongmin couldnt sleep at night. He decided to switch on the TV in hopes to make himself asleep fast. Suddenly he heard the keylock opening. It was Exy.... and Seola.

" Unnie was telling me she was worried about you," Exy said as Dongmin stared at Seola, being quiet and shy behind Exy.

"I feel hungry. Manager and Unnie, you want some night ramyeon. I do make nice ones..." Exy said as she went into the kitchen.

Finally, lonely moments with Seola. Eventhough Dongmin find her beautiful and irresistable, but he knows his limits being their male manager was strictly no no in being in a relationship.

Dongmin caught Seola smiling towards him.
"Why... why are you smiling sweetly?" he said as Seola shakes her head to protect her shyness.

Exy came in with a pot of instant noodles. "Here it is... budae jiggae with ramyeon... my favourite. Have to forget that I need to diet soon..." she said as she took a chopstick-full of ramyeon and feed herself.

The moment was quiet as they dig in their food quietly, not wanting the rest of the girls in dorm 2 to wake up and smell their two unnies and their manager having a sumptuous supper.

As time goes, Exy couldnt notice Seola keep giving stares to their super good looking manager as she smiled.

In her heart she asked, "Why Unnie keep staring at Rich Boy Manager oppa and smiling to herself. At the same time, her heart starts beating looking at Dongmin having a great pose while eating ramyeon...

" Even when he's not looking at his best, he still manage to catch my attention and heart. How nice if I wasn't and idol...."

The three of them still couldnt sleep at night, so they lie down in the leaving room beside each other.

"What you girls be doing if you were not girl group members?" Dongmin asked as he was interested in knowing the girls more.

"Myself? I would be a chef, since I love to eat good food." Exy replied.

Seola then answer, "I'm not sure. Maybe I would be a housewife."

Dongmin turned to Seola as he keot thinking about her sudden answer. "If only she wasn't WJSN, I would tell my feelings about her"

Exy looked up and answer, "Maybe I would marry early too. Its been a while since I last felt loved. Most of the songs I've written says how much I missed being loved"

Dongmin then turned to Exy, "Maybe you are still too young to understand the true meaning of love," He then patted Exy's head as Exy began to feel her heart beating faster, as she felt the warmth of his hands on her head......

The next day, the girls had different schedules. Dongmin had to follow the three maknaes around today by ferrying them to school and a variety show appearance in the afternoon.

As he left the house, he saw a figure running away from the first dorm. Dongmin decided to take action himself, thinking that those actions are similar to a sasaeng fan.

Dongmin decided to track down the fan before the maknaes leave with him.

Continue to Ep 13.