Episode 16

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep16

 

Dongmin felt Exy's lips touching his as she put on a full embrace onto his body.

 

It felt soft, wet. But it seems Exy has some kissing experience or so. Dongmin thought.

 

As Dongmin felt Exy's soft lips, he thought of the dream he had when he wasn't the girls' manager yet. It was his dreams to meet them, to be a significant part of their lives, to spend his happiest days with them.

 

Dongmin didnt thought anything romantic about them, besides having a huge crush on Seola. Sure, Seola was the obvious choice, she was Dongmin's type.

 

However, Exy didnt came into the picture. He had always thought Exy was more mature, despite of her young age. He often think Exy as the mother of WJSN, the girl that the rest see as someone whom they can confide too.

 

Little did he know Exy was all along having romantic thoughts towards him. He had nnever thought about this situation at all. All he is thinking now is to protect Exy at all cost, but Dongmin seems to enjoy Exy's lips at the moment....

 

It took a moment before Exy raised her lips up and look into Dongmin's eyes. "Oppa, I actually am crazy about you. I am actually deeply in love with you. I just wanna be by your side all the time... Please oppa. Please dun reject my love," Exy said as tears ran down her eyes.

 

Dongmin decided to loosen Exy's grip on his neck. "Exy-sshi, Im sorry but I am unable to do this. I am thankful of your appreciation towards me, but I think you will meet a better man than me..." Dongmin said as he tried to explain his situation with her.

 

"What about Seola unnie? I saw you two embracing at the hotel pool few days ago. Why did u allow her to do that. Do you really love her, Lee Dongmin. Be truthful to me?!?!" Exy demanded an explanation.

 

Dongmin was stumped by her sudden accusation. Did she gave him the cold shoulder because she saw the lonely moments with Seola?

 

" Oppa. The reason why you are here because of me. I wanted you to be around me. I feel for your smile and sincerity when we first met in the fanmeet months ago. I thought that I could have a secret relationship with you...." Exy explained as she gave her heart to Dongmin.

 

So, that was the reason why a stalker like Dongmin got a job so easily as WJSN manager. So Exy could have his eyes on him. As much as he likes Exy as his friend, Dongmin has always had his heart on Seola. But he did not want to risk his relationship with Exy, nor ruin the decade long friendship between the two senior members of the group.

 

"Sojung-ie. Listen. Whatever I am now, I am truly grateful to you. Sojung, if one day I left my post as your manager, I will still be around you. Let me digest this, but I think to love you is not a possiblity. Please Sojung, for WJSN sake...." Dongmin said as he tried to calm Exy down.

 

Exy stop sulking and tried to etch a smile. She backed out but she tried to explain the remaining words in her heart. "Maybe you are right. I am not thinking about WJSN. I am thinking selfishly on my own gains. Maybe you are right, manager-nim. I shall stay as Exy of WJSN, and not Chu Sojung, the girl who loves you. Yeah... I think I better leave now. I'll walk back to the dorm. " Exy said as she ran down the staircase, trying to avoid Dongmin's gaze. She disappeared out of the morning sun.

 

" Sojung, I.... " Dongmin tried to explain his situation a bit more clearly, but she's gone from his sight.

 

Dongmin took a can of beer from the fridge as he sat down thinking what had went wrong the past few days. He played Call You Mine by Jeff Bernat on his soundbooth again. As the sweet melody being played in the background, Dongmin thought of the awkwardness between himself, Exy and Seola if he continued to be in their lives. He thought of how Seola requested to be in his embrace two nights ago. And how Exy declared her love for him and vouch to vie for his affections. And what if all these were to be found out by the media. Both fledling careers will be in danger, and the company might can the group as a result.....

 

Dongmin was fast asleep. The next thing he remembered was an earful from a call from Kayoung. "You forgot to pick up the 99 Gang!! Its ok, I took them home. Can you help me to fetch Seola from Gangnam instead? She is shooting a CF and will be done at 1800 hours...."

 

"You mean, only Seola?" Dongmin said as he got excited.

 

"You wanna pick up Exy too? She'll be nearby, but she's ending an hour an a half later... Maybe I'll ask Hanwoo not to pick Exy up.." Kayoung said.

 

Aargh... Seola and Exy. To be stuck between these two sounds awkward right now.

 

Dongmin decided to drive his personal car to fetch Seola. Just to show off a bit, Im driving an Audi, es.... Thoughts of impressing Seola and making her fall for him running around at the moment. But then a sense of guilt came in with the thought of Exy.

 

"Hi Oppa... you're here. Gimme twenty minutes to change," Seola said with her brightest smile that makes Dongmin's heart skipped a beat...

 

"Seola sshi.... wanna go for drinks somewhere? Dun worry, its between the both of us. We'll have it in the car..." Dongmin suggested. Seola just smiled as she agreed to his request.

 

Exy took a look at her phone and take a look at the GPS app. It says Seola Unni: Han River Park by Yeouido.

 

" Why is unnie going there at 7pm? From what I know she doesnt have much schedule at present." Exy thought.

 

She called Dongmin, but there was no answer. Exy decided to run to Yeouido since its 25 mins away from her location.

 

Dongmin and Seola walked down the river with soju in their hands. Not touching each other, not to alert the public. But having a good looking guy along with a female idol at night doesnt seem appropriate at all.

 

Dongmin saw few men walking around the parks, wearing thick coats. Must be cold perhaps... Dongmin felt her hand brushed against Seola. She felt a tingling sensation in his heart.

 

He turned to face Seola. "She is so beautiful, even at night. I just want to feel those lips on mine..." Dongmin having eerie thoughts about the woman beside him. Right now, Seola isn't a public face to Dongmin, just Kim Hyunjung who he loved secretly...

 

Exy ran into the park looking for Dongmin and Seola. He spotted them sitting together by the bench with Dongmin staring directly into Seola. A few distance away, he saw two man taking out camera phones trying to shoot the couple.

 

Exy thought of an idea. Since Seola and Dongmin are caught by the reporters, there will be no turning back. "Let me sacrifice myself for WJSN, as their leader" Exy said as he walked towards the couple. 

 

Exy walked up to the couple, walked to Dongmin and said... "Dongmin oppa...."

 

"Exy sshi... oh no... I forgot about you" Dongnin said as he apologised to Exy...

 

"Its ok..." Exy said as she grabbed Dongmin's neck for another kiss again....

 

Seola was stunned. Dongmin dropped the two bottles of soju that smashed into smithereens as he tussled with Exy to break her away from him.

 

Continued to Ep. 17.