Episode 6

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep6

 

"Oppa, where are you? You have been out the entire day?!?!" Jimin reprimanded her brother out of concern.

 

"Hi Jimin. Oppa has a few things to settle. Oppa will be home soon."

Dongmin replied calmly as he switched on the engine of his Bugatti.

 

"Are you settling something, or are you stalking that girl group. Oppa, remember your promise. Your health is more important that the girls. I'm sure they won't be happy to hear that if they care," Jimin replied with a warning.

 

Dongmin put down the call. He drove away in the night determined to get closer to the girls. He smiled as he remembered what Exy and Soobin said; he had achieved a personal goal to let the girls remember and recognised his existence. Now he feels he wants to get into their lives.

 

"Morning doctor." Dongmin greets the middle aged man in white coat, as the man removed his glasses and inspected Dongmin thoroughly.

 

"Lee Dongmin? You recognised me before?" the man asked.

 

"Doctor Ko Jungwon?" Dongmin recognised the elderly face of the doctor.

 

Yes, Doctor Ko. The same doctor who attended Dongmin's medical case eight years ago. When he suffered from a bad depression, which became worse as it became bipolar disorder.

 

"Nice to see you again, Dr Lee. Seems you have been successful in life. I can sense that you are a very ambitious man" Dr Ko replied.

 

"Now lets do your assessment, again" Dr Ko said as he brought Dongmin to the swanky bright pink sofa beside his working desk.

 

"So, what seems to be in your life right now," Dr Ko said as he prepared to pen down his thoughts.

 

"Well, I got fired from my job. Which I thought was one of the biggest part of my life, but now I seem to be more relaxed and happier," Dongmin said as he smiled into his phone he was holding. His lock screen is a photo of Seola.

 

"Why is that so?" Dr. Ko asked.

 

"Well, I found what I wanna do. I wanna do something in the entertainment industry" Dongmin replied again as he smiled serenely at Dr Ko.

 

"Well, you are still young, and I think your looks qualifies you to be a celebrity, so why not" Dr Ko replied.

 

"Nopes, I just wanna be around celebrities. Recently I found the Cosmic Girls. Aren't they the most beautiful girls on earth?" said Dongmin as she scanned around his phone albums and loom at the photo spread of the members.

 

"Well, they exist for a reason. To make us happy. But there is always a limit. Too much, and you might find trouble with it."

 

"Well, from my assessment I think your condition might be coming back. Dr Lee, I hope you take care of yourself and be well. See you in two weeks' time," Dr Ko said as he gave Dongmin a memo to take his medication.

 

Dongmin drove his car over to WJSN's dorm and parked a bit further." Hopefully another good day to spot them again. "

 

He decided to change to his jogging suit." Maybe jogging around the apartment complex might get me have a closer opportunity," Dongmin said in his thoughts.

 

Dongmin then was jogging on the path. He was looking towards the apartment blocks, before he knocked against someone.

 

"Ouch, watch it bro!!" the man said as he dropped the package.

 

Dongmin said his apologies and went to pick up the package to hand it back to the man.

 

The package reads "Addressed to Chu Sojung"

 

"Isn't that Exy's real name?? " Dongmin said to himself.

 

Dongmin suddenly had an idea. "Hi, Im this girl's manager. I will take it from here. You might never know what these girls' buy online." he said to the delivery man.

 

"Ok, you can just sign here. Thanks by the way" the main said as he left.

 

Dongmin saw the address and entered the complex himself. He suddenly felt excited with the idea to act as a deliveryman himself. He put on his cap and mask to avoid suspicions from their manager or the girls.

 

Finally he arrived in front of the apartment door. He pressed the doorbell, as his palms started to soak with sweat due to nervousness.

 

The door opened. He saw a girl in red hair. Big eyes, tall, nice smile, with a tonned figure.

 

"Dawon." he said to himself.

 

"Delivery for Miss Chu Sojung, " Dongmin said to Dawon.

 

"Exy unnie....." Dawon called from inside.

 

Exy came out and took the package from him. Before he left, Exy took a look at Dongmin. She winced and looked at him as if she knew him before.

 

"I'll go now.... Thank you Ms Chu.." Dongmin said as he tries to quicken his steps and leave.

 

"Wait a minute. I find you familiar." Exy said as she tried to remove the mask. Dongmin managed to evade her hand and take a run...

 

Exy manage to give chase.. Dongmin ran down the flight of stairs. Before he knew, Exy jumped on top of him, and managed to remove his mask.

 

" YOU AGAIN. RICH BOY...." Exy screamed at his ears.

 

"Yes... yes, its me again...." Dongmin said as he knew he would be in trouble for stalking them again and again.

 

"I just do not know why you keep following us. Tell me what is wrong with you." Exy said as she demanded explanation.

 

"I am just your fan. I just would love to see you guys and get closer to you guys. By the way, Exy-sshi, would it be ok if you get down from me? You are heavy." Dongmin replied.

 

Exy slapped his neck with disgust as she get down from Dongmin's shoulder. "Tell you what, I wont report you to my manager. I know you are harmless but you have to realise what you are doing is wrong. Go home alright. We are happy that you are giving your best support to us" Exy advised Dongmin.

 

Dongmin then nodded and walked away from Exy. Exy then approached Dongmin and hold his hand.

 

"Take this card. If you like us so much, call this number. Say you want to be our manager. One of our managers is leaving for her studies next month. Im giving you the opportunity to get closer to us." Exy said as she handed out a business card of a HR director in Starship entertainment.

 

" Be your manager?? " Dongmin looked stunned as he brought his face closer to Exy.

 

Continued to Ep. 7