Episode 14

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep14.

"BONA-SSHI. I LOVE YOU ON GIRLS GENERATION 1979!!" Sungjong screamed as he tried to touch Bona hands.....

Dongmin grabbed Sungjong's hand as he warned Sungjong about touching the girls.

"No, you can't touch the girls. I am the manager and as long as I'm in touch, I don't allow erts like you to come near..."

"Come on Dongmin, we've come a long way. I am just a big fan of them. Its not as if they have never been touched before. You know being celebrities......"

"SMASH......." Dongmin gave Sungjong one uppercut punch to his jaw, that made Sungjong collapsed to the ground while clutching his jaw.

"As long as I'm in charge, no one can touch the girls. Even Mr President needs my permission to shake their hands." Dongmin replied as he led the girls quickly to their vehicle.

Sungjong watched from far as he saw one of the girs holding Dongmin's hands as he plots his ex-best friend downfall...

Exy came close and held Dongmin's hands." Oppa who was that?? "she asked.

" None of your business. Let's get to the hotel as soon as possible. Maknaes, you better make sure I see you holding your books" said Dongmin as he ran into the car.

The entire day was hectic, as the girls are invited by their Malaysian sponsor to perform in a k.pop festival. As usual, everything is hectic as they have to share a room with another girl group act. Preparing for their makeovers, dressing up, sound check and also their subsequent clothings, plus soundchecks and rehearsals take a toll on the girls, who are mostly young girls who should be enjoying their youth in Korea, instead they have spent a considerable time of their trainee life with long hours of practices and their debuts.

"Oppa, how do I look now. Sweet? Pretty?" Dayoung asked as she tapped Dongmin's shoulders.

"You do look alright," Dongmin said. Dayoung mumbled under her breath to know that her manager looked uninterested and indifferent towards her.

The showcase went through smoothly without any incident, besides looking at some other acts slipping and falling on the stage due to the slippery conditions. It was pouring in the morning and the organiser didnt help to clear the puddles on stage, that caused some ruckus amongst the managers of the other acts.

Dongmin joined the dressing room with the girls and the makeup artist and gathered them. "Well done girls. Since we did well today and our flight is on tomorrow afternoon. Means tomorrow morning will be a free day for you guys..."

Dongmin brought the girls back to the hotel, however he didnt went back to his room. He was still remembering in the day when he met Sungjong at the airport just now.

" Well, you are just a manager of a girl group. Look at me..., " Sungjong's voice echoed deep inside his mind.

Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulders. "Oppa, you haven't turn in yet? Its already 11.30pm" Dongmin turned around and relieved to see its Seola. He took a seat beside Dongmin.

"I have a bad insomnia. I can't seem to sleep without having a walk first. Thats the reason why Im always seen walking around the dorm,"

"That bad? Well, I have the same problem with you too.... But, you know, I am a fan of WJSN too. I love listening to your ballads. They are the reason why I have a good night sleep every day,"

Seola giggled. Dongmin felt his heart beating fast, as he suddenly felt how cute Seola's giggle is. He turned his facr to look at Seola. She looks so beautiful at night, even with a t-shirt and sweat pants on. Her silky black hair all bunned up, with her big eyes gleaming brightly at night..

Dongmin felt the urge to give Seola a deep kiss, or a peck to her forehead, but he know the repurcussions if they were to be found out if they were having a relationship. Worse still is for Seola, as she is being seen as a member of the public eye.

Dongmin stopped his urge and looked up to the sky to see the stars. Suddenly he felt his hand being caressed by Seola.. Her hand felt silky smooth. Suddenly his fingers became interlocked with hers. Seola then leaned back onto Dongmin's shoulder.

"Manager oppa. Don't move. Once a while I want to be embraced by a man, an innocent man who I find to be attractive," Seola said as her eyes looked up towards Dongmin.

Dongmin closed his eyes. Is this a dream or is this real. He never felt his heart beating faster. But he just felt that he has a big responsibility on his hands and would not want to risk her career as a celebrity.

Little did Dongmin knew, Exy was at the back watching all along, with her tears gleaming, staring at Dongmin and Seola sitting so close and almost in an embrace.... Exy started to feel jealous.

Continued to Ep. 15