Episode 2

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep2

With a heavy heart, Dongmin packed his desk. Tucked away at the corner of his table, is a photo. A memorable family portrait taken a year before the passing of his parents....

"Mommy, when I grow up, I wanna be a scientist. Just like grandpa..." a young Dongmin declares to his mother in regards of his interest.

"Good for you, Dongmin" his mother replied as she smiled at her 9-year old son as she his hair gently.

Dongmin's mind suddenly went forward to the time of his parents funeral procession..

"What we gonna do, oppa. We have lost our parents!!" cried Dongmin's sister as she wailed for her parents.

"Its ok, Jimin. Oppa will take care of you. Trust oppa well" Dongmin replied as he hugged his sister.

Dongmin eyes suddenly filled with tears. He begins to feel sorry to his late parents for not fulfiling their last wishes.

Dongmin then sat back to his armchair and wondered how on earth Gookmin Mobile managed to grab hold of his presentation ideas. In his mind, Gookmin Mobile's technology were never great. Must be an insider's job!!

Then Dongmin remembered the night he finished up his presentation, Sungjong was there with him. Suddenly Dongmin recalled the night that Sungjong took his time to come down and see him...

"Did Sungjong sabotaged my work and sold it to Gookmin?? Did he" Dongmin mind wondered too.

Dongmin then headed to Sungjong office. He was stunned to see that Sungjong's desk was clean. With no files, papers strewn all over like it used to be. Speckless.

Dongmin then ran down and tried to ring Sungjong. No answer. Dongmin then ran to the car park. He saw Sungjong boarding his car. Dongmin confronted his best friend.

"Yoo Sungjong. Explain to me what you did the night before. What did you do to jeopardise me??" Dongmin asked with his emotions full of anger.

"I am sorry, Dongmin. You should know my plight. I am a single father full of debts. Gookmin gave me a good offer for me to sell M secrets. Im sorry that it affected you too" Sungjong replied as  he smirked at his friend. Perhaps the last time Dongmin called him "friend"

Dongmin grabbed Sungjong's collar and pulled towards him... "You..... don't ever call me your best friend anymore."

Dongmin let go of Sungjong. Suddenly, a rush of fury went towards his head. Dongmin clenched his fists... and aimed his hardened fist to Sungjong's right eye...

WHAM... Sungjong dropped to the floor. Dongmin walked away towarss the building and left his former bestfriend behind.

At home, Dongmin felt devastated. He begins to realise his new life without his dream job. Bills to pay. Car to maintain. Jimin's university tuition fees. Suddenly all these ran into his mind. Dongmin began to feel vexed and depressed.

Dongmin took a paring knife. He pointed the tip towards his neck. He tried to drilled hia arm towards his neck and stab it. He just cant. Dongmin was between life and death as he begins to drive that paring knife into his neck....

"PIMIL-IYAH.... ANNYEONGHASEYO... WE ARE COSMIC GIRLS!!"

Dongmin began to stare at the television as he dropped the paring knife to the floor.

Continue to Ep. 3.