Episode 7

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep7

 

Dongmin switches on the engine to his Bugatti and drove off from the apartment complex towards his house.

 

Exy's voice echoed through Dongmin's mind. "Tell you what, I wont report you to my manager. I know you are harmless but you have to realise what you are doing is wrong....." 

 

"Here is a card, call this number. I would like you to become our manager..." Exy's voice again echoed in my mind. 

 

"What is this... is Exy playing games with me? Did she fell for my charms?" Dongmin concluded as he sniggered while maintaining his view of driving. 

 

Dongmin took a peek at the card. "Kang Seongmin, Director". Dongmin decided to dial the number through the speaker phone. The phone was playing "WJSN's I wish". Dongmin was singing alone till...

 

"Hello, Seongmin PD speaking. Whose that on the line." a voice echoed thru the speaker.

 

"Hi, I am Lee Dongmin. I was given this business card by my friend as he said this number will lead me a path of greatness" Dongmin said as he tries to find the best excuse to conceal his identity as a Sasaeng fan.

 

"Hmm... a talent? Show us what you have...." said Kang PD.

 

Knowing that his voice couldn't reach the high echoleons of Yeonjung and Dawon, Dongmin decided to sing a tune fron Park Hyoshin, his old favourite singer from his younger days.

 

"Great. Still raw, but can do with a little practice. Well, why don't you come over to Starship Hill tomorrow." Kang PD replied.

 

Dongmin put down the call and clenched his fists as he celebrates his first step in being closer to the girls.

 

Dongmin drove through his mansion, a. k. a DongminLand. As he walks into the living room, he saw Jimin running on the treadmill.

 

"Jimin, let's have a talk." Dongmin said as he heads to the couch.

 

"Jimin, since I have been jobless for the past week, why don't we move to a smaller apartment. Im going to sell my Bugatti to fund a small apartment for us. This house will still be ours but we can rent it out for extra income..." Dongmin said.

 

"Sounds good. Besides this house is too big and empty for the two of us. I support you wholly Oppa" Jimin said as she went back to her workout.

 

Dongmin decides to drive to the nearest 2nd hand car sales to sell away his Bugatti, and got a fortune out of it. He decided to purchase another 2nd hand roadster, a white Audi TT instead.

 

As he drove in his new 2nd hand Audi, he kept thinking about his earlier conversation with PD Kang. 

 

"Why don't I apply as a talent there? I know I have good looks, but age has caught up with me. Never mind then, a manager will do. At least I can stay away from scandals and spend more thime with the girls who I idolised" Dongmin thought in his mind. 

 

Dongmin suddenly missed his days having a good workout. "Time for me to divert ny mind away from WJSN for awhile and care about my body. Those flabby abs, urgh....." as he squeezed a slight flab on his side tummy.

 

Dongmin changed to his workout outfit. As he was walking around the gym, there he saw a familiar sight. Black hair, slim, fair skin, big eyes, puffy lips and a smile that kills.

 

" SEOLA.... " Dongmin's mind suddenly screamed the name of his dream girl.

 

He saw a male companion there, who would probably be his manager, and another member. Blonde, tall, anither puffy lips with seductive eye stares... Yeoreum.

 

Dongmin did not want to disturb their workout, fearing that their manager would be brash towards public approaching the girls.

 

As time goes on Dongmin was doing weights while staring at Seola. In his mind, she is the ultimate dream girl. The one that he would likely want to be in his arms. To be the mother of his kids. The one that he would share his next kiss...

 

Dongmin decides to leave them alone and have another opportunity in stalking them. As Seola was leaving, she dropped her purse and didnt realised it. Dongmin took the purse and decided to tap on her shoulder...

 

Seola was holding her head as she felt giddy and couldn't control her movements. Seola then collapsed and her body fell back towarss Dongmin and into his arms.

 

"SEOLA-sshi...." Dongmin shouted as he held Seola's body into his arms.

 

Continued to Ep. 8