Chapter 8

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JISOO

 

"Can you stop following me just once?" I looked at him like he hit his head or something.

 

"Okay. That's so easy." I walked back to the room and waited til I felt the tingling sensation. I smirked

 

"Oww!" He groaned but caught my waist to keep him steady.

 

"Tadaaaa" I wiggled my hands infront of his face. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

 

"Atleast a distance? Like I won't feel you with me." I shrugged off the pain. I decided to be silent and made sure I'm four and a half meters away from him.

 

I observed him. He's caring and sweet when his grumpy facade breaks. Maybe it's too tiring to hide when you're with him 24/7.

 

I was lost in thought that I didn't notice him walking so when I felt the tingling sensation, I immediately ran after him. I sighe din relief when I didn't get zapped. I smiled but someone bumped into me. Making my body froze. I held my head as it throbbed.

 

"Andwae!" I cried. My hands and feet are tied up and I feel someone hover above me.

 

I gasped and tears fell in my eyes. I felt tingling sensation and in a second I was pulled to yoongi's body.

 

"Yah! Wh-" he held my shoulder and I shrinked away.

 

"What's wrong?" I feel myself shivering. I only got a glimpse but it already felt awful.

 

"Hey. Look at me." He grabbed my face, making me look at him. My lips trembled and I sobbed. He hugged me tightly and rubbed my back, whispering calming words despite his demeanor.

 

People are looking weirdly at him but he didn't care. He never did. He never once gave a to what others had to say and let them think what they want.

 

"Can you tell me what happened?" I looked down and he pulled my chin up to him.

 

"I can't help you if you won't tell me." A shaky sigh escaped my lips and wiped my tears

 

"I bumped into someone and I remembered something..." he waited for me to continue 

 

"I saw myself being tied up..." I unconsciously rubbed my wrists.

 

"A guy... hovered above and I was screaming no.. I don't want to know what happens next." I cried. I huhhed myself and rubbed my arms.

 

"Who is it?" I looked up at him and his eyes held anger.

 

"I don't  know.. I didn't notice." He looked around frantically and pointed one side

 

"Did he go that wa

Please log in to read the full chapter