Chapter 26

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JISOO

I boredly stared at the ceiling as I lay on my bed. I rolled over and laid on ny stomach and closed my eyes, inhaling the scent of my pillow.

I'm back with my friends and family but I feel incomplete. I have myself checked to make sure nothing's wrong with me and they said everything's normal and I'm healthy but why does my heart feel empty.

I badly miss someone, but everyone I could miss are all with me.

Jaewon? No. We're not that close for him to be of great importance that I'd feel empty without him.

My brows furrowed thinking of what or who may it be that I'm looking for. I traced the necklace I have and remembered the kid that gave it to me. Is it him? Did something happen to him?

I sighed and sat up on my bed and decided to go out for some fresh air. The cold breeze of the night greeted me and I hugged myself.

I looked up to the sky to look for stars but there's not much. I was about to go back in when I saw a familiar figure down the hallway.

I gasped and ran to where he is. Yoongi. He's back!

I carefully followed him to see where he's going. He has flowers with him. White tulips. My brows furrowed when suddenly changed direction. I saw him going inside the abandoned club.

I calmed myself and readied myself to follow him inside. I think I know where he's heading.

I carefully trudged in and braced myself the memory of me being taken herenis still vivid. I shrugged it off, determined to face my savior.

I was about to climb down the hidden stairs when a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

My body collided roughly to his, his arms shot up protectively around my waist and our faces inches apart.

Why does everything seem so familiar? I stared at him and I was shocked to have myself long for him.

"Who are you?" I can't help but whisper. He cleared his throat and distanced himself.

"Kwon yoongi." He offered his hand for a handshake and I shook my head. He looked down and removed his hand

"No. I know who you are... but have we met before? Before you rescued me?" His eyes widened but quickly masked his face.

"We did, didn't we?" I was hoping.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I've been away in this countr

Please log in to read the full chapter